Yep, they roll up automatically with the string inside, and you just lock it in place with the wing screw.

Having one in each corner of the lamp is very handy if you want to have the light at an angle.

I don't know how anyone can live with ratchet hangers, all the excess rope hanging around would make my OCD detonate sideways :)

Yep, they roll up automatically with the string inside, and you just lock it in place with the wing screw.

Having one in each corner of the lamp is very handy if you want to have the light at an angle.

I don't know how anyone can live with ratchet hangers, all the excess rope hanging around would make my OCD detonate sideways :)
That's a good point. In fact my fans are open on top of each cob so I'm paranoid of the ropes ruining them. I ordered a pair to check em out.

Any update soon PGR? It's so awesome to see you grow. I wish I would get half as good as you at growing. :)

You might have missed the last one a page back, but I'll do week 8 update one of the next days :)

Just grow some good strains under plenty of light, that's all it takes ;)

What's the theory of operation please

+1 :)

You might have missed the last one a page back, but I'll do week 8 update one of the next days :)

You were right. I did miss it...

Frostitude and stickyness is as expected with cookie strains, however, 2 of the Crystal Cookies are heavier and frostier than the other 2, but I judge ganja on effect and taste ;)

Are you sure you haven't slipped in the kitchen and landed in your homebox with a bag of sugar? DAM that is a lot of snow. :)

8 weeks from flip

Gave the 6 short girls their second round of pure RO water today, 20L total.
I expect them to be chopped within the next two weeks ;)

The 2 lanky plants will get one more +150% nute dose and then next watering they'll go on pure water.

Crystal Cookies #3 and #4 are stacking mad trichs and have nice plump buds, it's gonna be a white christmas for sure :)
I foresee a SoG test coming with these :yummy:

I'm velly velly busy the next week, so I'll post a shitload of pictures and let them talk :)

:passitleft:

Crystal looks awesome. Sure u got some new light build in your mind for next grow.... an ace up your sleeve. :)

Thanks mate :passitleft:

Not really, flowering in this tent, vegging in another 120x120cm with mixed light, and keep mother clones in my 70x70cm tent.

I sold the last batch of strips I got, only kept 4 for myself and 2 for my dad's shed, and have promised a lot from the batch I just received away, hard to turn down honest money :)

No aces, but 7x Forbidden Jelly in the veg tent, and 16 Crystal Cookies #1 clones soon ready for transplant/SoG :)

9 weeks from flip

Back from the grind :)

The 6 short girls will be chopped soon, found bud rot on two smaller buds on the CC#3 yesterday, both in the corner next to a passive intake. which I drenched in fungicide.... So she'll get the axe now and I might take down the Mendo and Sherbet as well, and then the remaining 3 CCs during the weekend.

The 2 lanky ones got their first round of pure RO water a couple of days ago, so about two weeks to go :)

:passitleft:

12 weeks from flip / Day Zero

All right, the last 2 lanky slow flowering plants just went down yesterday, and the 6 short plants went down @ 9½ weeks from flip.

The lanky Sherbet looks heavy, but only the scale will tell, the pictures doesn't show it but after wash/trim it looks very nice dark purple with orange hairs, hope it keeps these traits when dry :)
It was super easy to trim and if it works & tastes like a Sherbet and has a good yield, it's definately a keeper despite the longer flowering time.

The long Mendo went too long and has a lot of withered leaves in the buds :rolleyes:

So far at least Crystal Cookies #4 is a keeper, it's insanely potent, unbelievably sticky and quite gassy/chemmy, which I generally don't care much for, but the taste is not too overpowering on the vape, so it's all right and I think it's gonna cure towards a more spicy/minty taste.
I'll probably keep the short Sherbet as well, very raspberrylicious that :yummy:

Nug shots will come dripping in eventually :volcano-smiley:

12 weeks from flip / Day Zero

All right, the last 2 lanky slow flowering plants just went down yesterday, and the 6 short plants went down @ 9½ weeks from flip.

The lanky Sherbet looks heavy, but only the scale will tell, the pictures doesn't show it but after wash/trim it looks very nice dark purple with orange hairs, hope it keeps these traits when dry :)
It was super easy to trim and if it works & tastes like a Sherbet and has a good yield, it's definately a keeper despite the longer flowering time.

The long Mendo went too long and has a lot of withered leaves in the buds :rolleyes:

So far at least Crystal Cookies #4 is a keeper, it's insanely potent, unbelievably sticky and quite gassy/chemmy, which I generally don't care much for, but the taste is not too overpowering on the vape, so it's all right and I think it's gonna cure towards a more spicy/minty taste.
I'll probably keep the short Sherbet as well, very raspberrylicious that :yummy:

Nug shots will come dripping in eventually :volcano-smiley:

This wa S. an amazing grow buddie an d a great grow report to top if off those girls came out beautiful they're all keepers by the looks of it. Great job

Back
Top Bottom