Interesting with the kitty litter. :) Always thought it was some sort of coagulant added in that, but its all natural shit too? :)

Many brands have perfume added, but you can get the cheap stuff without perfume, or you can buy it as a product for wicking up oil spills.

It's a type of earth/clay, we call it moler, and it's mined in northern Jutland, so natural and local :)
It holds much more water than perlite, aerates better, is much cheaper, and also partially works as a ward against bugs since the surface will rip open the bug's carapace and wick out the liquid.

Many brands have perfume added, but you can get the cheap stuff without perfume, or you can buy it as a product for wicking up oil spills.

It's a type of earth/clay, we call it moler, and it's mined in northern Jutland, so natural and local :)
It holds much more water than perlite, aerates better, is much cheaper, and also partially works as a ward against bugs since the surface will rip open the bug's carapace and wick out the liquid.

Sounds like great stuff. Those decontaminate, we call absol, contains this? We got lots at work if there ever is an accident with any oil or petrol/diesel involve to protect the waterplant. Hmmm.... :)

Never ending source of this on Jutland you say? :)

Sounds like great stuff. Those decontaminate, we call absol, contains this? We got lots at work if there ever is an accident with any oil or petrol/diesel involve to protect the waterplant. Hmmm.... :)

Never ending source of this on Jutland you say? :)

I've seen it called Absodan and some other names I can't remember, it's just the red sandy stuff :)

Not never ending, but abundant.

The cheap COOP kitty litter (I think their brand is called X-tra) without perfume is the good stuff :)

Day 16 from flip

Flowers are forming, and so far I've only seen serious strecth on 2 plants, a Sunset Sherbet and a Mendo...

Since flip they've been under 1.332 diodes running at a combined 595w AC draw.

Looks like the clones are all alive (more or less), I haven't really been paying much attention to them.
I'm not made of grow space so I'm not in a hurry to get them to start growing like crazy.

I recently defoliated and delarfed again, you need to be on top of these cookie strains and do it once a week from flip, needless to say I haven't been able to fill the quota :D

6-8 weeks to go, I'm gonna enjoy my little vacation from washing and trimming, but looking forward to sampling these ladies :)

Beautiful grow... dam beautiful.

:thumb:

Thanks mate, hopefully it's be glistening mass of colorful flowers in month :)

Amazing grow keep it up, stay high

Will do, both ;) :volcano-smiley:

Hi PGR I see your off and running. I'm in.

Welcome :passitleft:

Running aimlessly in random directions :)

Hey those girls are looking great PGR, looks like they love your lights, soil and everything else your doing. I'd say they have more stretching to do.

Thanks Pyr0 :passitleft:

I expect them to stretch some more, but I'm just really surprised the Crystal Cookies didn't stretch much (yet), the others I've grown stretched like crazy.

4 weeks from flip

So far things are moving along nice and boring, girls are flowering and trichomes are creeping onto leaves now.
Looks like the stretch is over and only 2 plants stretched as anticipated, mucho handy with many small lamps ;)

I've been upping the nutes with each watering and the Mendo in the middle looks like it wants more.

4-6 weeks to go, cookie jar will be full just in time for christmas :)

Back
Top Bottom