Shaggn's 600W Hempy - Crop King - White Cookies & Purple Kush

If you want proof leds work just check out toke it to the grave post... i pulled 16 ounces in a 1sq meter tent with a 900 mars 2.... theres a learning curve

Still here, just in the slow, boring, veg stage lol. Will post update in a few days. Peace!!

I enjoy the budding/fruiting stage of any plant the most. That being said, I will be attempting mainlining soon. Peace!!

Sorry, ran into a slight snag.... Thrips.... I caught them early, should be clean and will keep an eye on it. Will post some pix soon. Peace!!

Shaggn, since I can't reply to your PM until 50 posts, I'm posting a pic of my purple kush here. Once yours is done, this would be good for comparing ;)

they look great, what do they look like now and shaggn i'm still waiting to see yours as well

here is a few pictures of mine at day 17 of flower
DSC_001476.JPG
DSC_001769.JPG
DSC_001578.JPG
DSC_002564.JPG

I defoliated to help eradicate the thrips and also to start lower branching as I will be mainlining/manifold. Peace!!

IMG_147223.JPG

IMG_147326.JPG

It's official, I'm a dork haha..... Alright been a while since playing with new strains. First thing I can tell you about Crop Kings - White Cookies.. She likes to have room for her roots. I have grown many strains the same way and started them all off in little party cups. Sometimes they can get to be a foot tall and a bit. Not white cookies, she almost completely stopped growing until I tried about everything to figure out what was going on. Ended up pretty much being root bound in the party cup. Now I know, which will make my brain stop hurting from reading so much to try to figure out why my growth had completely stopped lol. I just wanted to share that and also a shot of the growth after 1 day of transplant. Peace!!

IMG_147422.JPG

IMG_147519.JPG

The next time the ladies need a drink, they will be getting a haircut. I was almost thinking of letting them grow oh natural. Decided I still want to mainline them for 4 each. Hopefully all clones survive for further assessment. Next round will either be 4 or 6 mainlined for 8 each. More than likely will be 4. Peace!!

Nice roots Gooch, mine were way more packed than that, but I'm slightly further along than yours. Peace!!

Those are 2L pop bottles and the trays they are shipped in. Works amazing for a SoG. What's the best when growing in perlite is if they start to get root bound, just take it out of container, shake perlite gently off roots and re-pot. Works great for building a massive rootball before transplant to larger/final container. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom