White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Thank you for all the comments. I apologize as I've been swamped with my business. Chop will be taking place as soon as I can find the time. It will be very detailed along with a final weigh-in. Any guesses on final weight?? Peace!!

20170216_210525.jpg

Great Harvest!! Cant b mad at that at all!! So the petite girls produced!! Love to have witnessed this griw. Everything looked good. Look like some soliders all in line! Great job cant wait till ur next one. Hey maybe u can do a training thread I would love to learn ti have my girls looking like urs!

just my guess on your harvest weight

I will add something of size reference to give a better idea of the colas. I will say that most are probably hard enough to break a

window lol. Another mention is although I don't get the yield I had under my 600 digi, I'm happier not having to deal with the heat.

Peace!!

Im think 6.5 oz..dry..
they are beautiful for sure..
as for being busy. I know the feeling..
lucky me. Got a audit from irs. Good times. LoL
peace!!!

Im think 6.5 oz..dry..
they are beautiful for sure..
as for being busy. I know the feeling..
lucky me. Got a audit from irs. Good times. LoL
peace!!!

Ouch bro, sorry to hear about being in the IRSs radar.

Only 6.5.... I think the pictures must make them look smaller than they actually are. I usually get an oz minimum with these

containers unless there was an issue or rather I screwed something up. In this case vegging under old dying out t5s... Might

be where it will hurt. I also had one split in the middle and one side wouldn't recover about 2 weeks ago ( right side of recent

picture by the vent ). Since then the other 2 colas have fattened up but nothing even close to how thick n hard all the others

are. My guess is somewhere around 10-11oz or 300g range. I'm not concerned if it is less or more, really. This is just my

hobby n enjoy every moment / experience. Peace!!

Hey Pink, thanks. Hempy is as simple as it gets. It can get tiresome having to water every day or two tho, which is what I'm

going through right now. I might try coco/perlite mix to help cut down on watering so often. There isn't really much to worry

about for pH fluctuations, just pH your nutrient solution properly and you're good to go. Unfortantly I should have vegged for

another 2 weeks and would have gotten a better stretch than I did. I'm still somewhat confused as I've run pure indica's and

got better stretch.... Only thing I can think of is I had my lights to close or just right and they didn't need to stretch. Peace!!
What's your lights off temp and lights on temps, BC that's why I didn't get a nice stretch on my last run. I am doing soil in fabric pots, and DWC for my clones. I barely got any stretch on any of them, and it was BC lights off temp got to low.. cold temps will stunt stretch. Since then I put my DWC buckets and fabric smart pot on top of crates. Now not touching the concrete and a small heater temps are perfect. My next run better stretch. It's critical Kush so I need nice long branches. My soil vegged for 3 months they were mother's. So they had enough hormone to have a nice stretch but nothing BC of cold temps. Here is a pic of week 5 flower... And these are my clones also both should have stretch to almost double in size but a couple inches and bushing out is all I got
420-magazine-mobile2103526269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2129727006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1256624966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1355186639.jpg
on Monday I'll have a new set up with 315w LEC CMH light. And new tent I plan on double zipper and marrying 2 tents together. Mix HPS with LEC and have a beautiful grow. Try to get your pots off cold ground and raise lights off temps to within 10 degrees of lights on

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Hey bignugz, thanks for the tip. Lights on was around 80 n off was around 70. I went searching for an answer n the best one I

found may have been having my lights (blurple led) to close. I did get bleaching early in bloom on 4 or 5. Next round I will be trying

the lights higher up till stretch is complete. I have a foam mat on my carpeted floor which my tent sits on.

Hey bignugz, thanks for the tip. Lights on was around 80 n off was around 70. I went searching for an answer n the best one I

found may have been having my lights (blurple led) to close. I did get bleaching early in bloom on 4 or 5. Next round I will be trying

the lights higher up till stretch is complete. I have a foam mat on my carpeted floor which my tent sits on.
Good thinking, it's all about adapting to your environment. If it gets to cold find a way to make the temps right if your light is to low pull it higher and make her reach for light. I keep my HPS 24" away and my led 18" away. I have my lights on rachet ropes. So I can adjust as needed. I usually don't need to move HPS. My LED I move accordingly. Your light will have a recommend height. So hopefully you can find the sweet spot for your spot. I just ordered a new light called LEC CMH 315w.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

So you have 2x 315W lights. Good roots. My bet is on 0,7 gpw so right about 440g, but you have like 50% of your light not directly hitting the leaves so my final answer is 220g. It might not sound optimistic but that's my not so educated guess. More is better! :goodjob: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Re: White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Love it!

Started Manifolding my KiwiSkunk. So exciting to watch the manipulation work its magic. :)

420-magazine-mobile1273630228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom