2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Week 6 Flower

Ive kept the nutes the same this week as the plants seem to be swelling up nicely with just a tiny bit of tip burn. This week really lets me see the difference in bud size and frost production, the Red Pheno is def the plant with bigger denser buds but the white pheno has LOTS of bud sites and an overall more vigorous grower. The frost production has also really started to stack on the red pheno, last week i would say the white was a bit frostier and it does seem to have more frost on the leaves but this last week the red has stacked up so much i would have to say the buds are frostier with less sugar leaf. Finally both have a nice citrus smell with the white being more prevalent but the red having a very nice pine/evergreen smell that i really hope lingers after the cure. Overall i would have to say both plants are on par with frost coverage and will even out in yield but i like the bigger buds and squatter stature of the red but ill have to see how the smell and taste end up to truly decide witch i may keep

Nutes per gallon: feed daily with a weekly flush: I ran out of General Hydro so will be finishing these last couple of weeks with the Cyco base
10ml Cyco Bloom A
10ml Cyco Bloom B
2.5ml GH KoolBoom
2.5ml GO CaMa+
5.0ml Molasses
2.5ml hygrozyme
2.5ml Cyco Intake (humic acid)
2.5ml Mammoth P
2.5ml Recharge once a week after the flush

IMG_313210.JPG
IMG_314512.JPG
IMG_313311.JPG
IMG_313413.JPG

Red Dark Dragon
IMG_313517.JPG
IMG_313615.JPG
IMG_31379.JPG
IMG_313813.JPG
IMG_313912.JPG

White Dark Dragon
IMG_314012.JPG
IMG_314112.JPG
IMG_314214.JPG
IMG_314311.JPG
IMG_314414.JPG
IMG_314512.JPG

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

and here is my Yellow Dark Dragon just flipped into flower about 4 days ago, trying to keep things perpetual and find a keeper for sure

IMG_31189.JPG
IMG_311913.JPG
IMG_312016.JPG
IMG_312115.JPG

And finally here are the Blue (left) and green (right) pheno's still in veg and filling in the SCROG net well, ill probably give these ladys another 2 1/2 weeks to really get a nice canopy and flip to 12/12. This should also help with keeping things perpetual.

IMG_312713.JPG
IMG_312814.JPG
IMG_312910.JPG
IMG_313014.JPG

all the girls grow up in your garden,for sure,they will be very lush.:thumb: fairy is staying in your tent...:bravo:
Week 6 Flower

Ive kept the nutes the same this week as the plants seem to be swelling up nicely with just a tiny bit of tip burn. This week really lets me see the difference in bud size and frost production, the Red Pheno is def the plant with bigger denser buds but the white pheno has LOTS of bud sites and an overall more vigorous grower. The frost production has also really started to stack on the red pheno, last week i would say the white was a bit frostier and it does seem to have more frost on the leaves but this last week the red has stacked up so much i would have to say the buds are frostier with less sugar leaf. Finally both have a nice citrus smell with the white being more prevalent but the red having a very nice pine/evergreen smell that i really hope lingers after the cure. Overall i would have to say both plants are on par with frost coverage and will even out in yield but i like the bigger buds and squatter stature of the red but ill have to see how the smell and taste end up to truly decide witch i may keep

Nutes per gallon: feed daily with a weekly flush: I ran out of General Hydro so will be finishing these last couple of weeks with the Cyco base
10ml Cyco Bloom A
10ml Cyco Bloom B
2.5ml GH KoolBoom
2.5ml GO CaMa+
5.0ml Molasses
2.5ml hygrozyme
2.5ml Cyco Intake (humic acid)
2.5ml Mammoth P
2.5ml Recharge once a week after the flush

IMG_313210.JPG
IMG_314512.JPG
IMG_313311.JPG
IMG_313413.JPG

Red Dark Dragon
IMG_313517.JPG
IMG_313615.JPG
IMG_31379.JPG
IMG_313813.JPG
IMG_313912.JPG

White Dark Dragon
IMG_314012.JPG
IMG_314112.JPG
IMG_314214.JPG
IMG_314311.JPG
IMG_314414.JPG
IMG_314512.JPG

Your Yellow Dark Dragon got so many branches:bravo:,looks like more than 1 plants there in your first pic...:goodjob:
and here is my Yellow Dark Dragon just flipped into flower about 4 days ago, trying to keep things perpetual and find a keeper for sure

IMG_31189.JPG
IMG_311913.JPG
IMG_312016.JPG
IMG_312115.JPG

And finally here are the Blue (left) and green (right) pheno's still in veg and filling in the SCROG net well, ill probably give these ladys another 2 1/2 weeks to really get a nice canopy and flip to 12/12. This should also help with keeping things perpetual.

IMG_312713.JPG
IMG_312814.JPG
IMG_312910.JPG
IMG_313014.JPG

dude the grow looks so awesome great job so how are you liking the mars pro I love mine so far I have high hopes for it I had to shut one of my tents down because it was tripping my circuit breaker I was pulling way too much power lol so I moved the two autos I just started to my mars pro grow

dude the grow looks so awesome great job so how are you liking the mars pro I love mine so far I have high hopes for it I had to shut one of my tents down because it was tripping my circuit breaker I was pulling way too much power lol so I moved the two autos I just started to my mars pro grow

So far the light is awesome, I keep it higher than the reflector and Mars II so I get better coverage and lower heat while no noticeable decrease in bud size.

And I was worried about that myself in the room I have the pro and reflector in. How many lights and fans did you have?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So far the light is awesome, I keep it higher than the reflector and Mars II so I get better coverage and lower heat while no noticeable decrease in bud size.

And I was worried about that myself in the room I have the pro and reflector in. How many lights and fans did you have?

4 lights and 3 inline fans plus the smaller clip fans

4 lights and 3 inline fans plus the smaller clip fans

Do you know the wattage on the lights? I wanna maybe add another light to my room but don't want to overdo it haha

I'm really liking this grow though man, the pro has been awesome. The only thing I did to get good even coverage was rotate the plants about a 1/4 turn so the light hits all the side buds evenly and get light at different angles

wish you and your girls a good day:circle-of-love:

Thanx much sara, hope all is well in your world!!

Week 7 Flower

Ok guys we have some nice swelling this last week and amazing frost coverage on both plants. I would have to say that the red pheno is really looking like its going to be the keeper with its compact structure and bigger, frostier nugs i am def going with the red over the white unless something dramatic happens with the cure, taste/smell or effects. Both have a very distinct citrus smell with the white being like a lemon hitting you in the face and the red being more subtle but with hashy, piney and evergreen tones coming through but we'll see if it sticks around after the cure. i actually am a week behind with the updates so i should have another really soon!

Nutes per gallon: Fed daily with weekly plain water flush

10ml Cyco Bloom A
10ml Cyco Bloom B
5 ml Molasses
2.5ml Cyco Silica
2.5ml Cyco Uptake
2.5ml GH Kool Bloom
2.5ml Hygrozyme
2.5ml GO CaMa+
1.0ml Mammoth P

And i add 2.5ml Recharge microes weekly after the flush to replenish the micro life

IMG_314712.JPG
IMG_314812.JPG
IMG_31498.JPG

Red Dark Dragon[/B
IMG_315015.JPG
IMG_315112.JPG
IMG_315213.JPG
IMG_315312.JPG
IMG_315413.JPG
IMG_315515.JPG
IMG_315611.JPG

White Dark Dragon
IMG_315714.JPG
IMG_315912.JPG
IMG_316016.JPG
IMG_316112.JPG
IMG_316212.JPG

Beautiful plants bud.

Beautiful plants bud.

Thanx much brotha!!

Hi again! I've finally got around here to sub.. I've long been an admirer of your awesome plants, so I hope you got room for me.. Sorry it took me so long.... I'm am an awesome combination of lazy, small attention span and forgetful..

Edit: Just clicked and posted in the wrong thread! Something about attention span....
So Hi again. Again..

Hi again! I've finally got around here to sub.. I've long been an admirer of your awesome plants, so I hope you got room for me.. Sorry it took me so long.... I'm am an awesome combination of lazy, small attention span and forgetful..

Edit: Just clicked and posted in the wrong thread! Something about attention span....
So Hi again. Again..

always room for more brotha!! thanx for the love and trust me if those are the verbs that describe you then we are the same person :lot-o-toke: take a seat and get comfortable.

My green and blue dark dragon pheno's under the 144x5!!

IMG_316915.JPG
IMG_316916.JPG
IMG_317016.JPG
IMG_317113.JPG

always room for more brotha!! thanx for the love and trust me if those are the verbs that describe you then we are the same person :lot-o-toke: take a seat and get comfortable.

Frankly, that's why I wonder myself about how long it's taken me.. Also love your beer enthusiasm! We are proverbial peas..

Week 8 Flower

Ok guys we're getting really close to harvest and these ladys have gotten only water for the last 4 days, after checking back on there site kingdom organic seeds says these should go about 63-75 days so they should be chopped down in about a week. Its hard to say which is best as both have amazing frost and aroma right now but with the bigger buds and easier to handle structure im leaning heavily toward the red pheno right now.

One more thing i wanted to mention is the mars pro has outperformed my expectations, its pretty much been covering a 4x3 area with rock hard buds all around and while the buds on the edges are a bit smaller they are still top quality and something that i would pick over a dispensary bud for sure. All in all the mars pro series is without a dout the future of mars hydro, low heat and great coverage along with the lower prices make this a great long term investment.

IMG_318418.JPG
IMG_318515.JPG
IMG_318818.JPG

IMG_319913.JPG

Red Dark Dragon
IMG_318913.JPG
IMG_319015.JPG
IMG_319110.JPG
IMG_319313.JPG
IMG_319415.JPG

White Dark Dragon
IMG_319511.JPG
IMG_319615.JPG
IMG_319714.JPG
IMG_319812.JPG

And here is a quick look at my Yellow Dark Dargon Pheno at 2 weeks into flower under the marsII 700, so far im really loving the way this plant is growing with fast bud production and very vigorous growth. I did have to move this plant to a friends house while i figure out some living issues but the pheno hunt will go on!!!!

IMG_317810.JPG
IMG_317912.JPG
IMG_31809.JPG
IMG_318111.JPG
IMG_318216.JPG
IMG_318316.JPG

Back
Top Bottom