2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Finger-lickin' good as usual! Awesome.

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Ok guys i just harvested the white pheno of the dark dragon!! it went a total of 67 day and from the look of how if filled up my drying box im guessing anywhere between 4-6 OZs dry, ill make sure to post dry weights once i get to curing them for at least a week so the weigh is as close to smokable buds as possible. While cutting it down i noticed some awesome lemon and orange tones that i really hope make it though the cure.

I would say about 6-7 days should be good for the dry and then they'll get a close trim and thrown in jars to be burrped at least once a day and up to 3 times a day for 15 mins week 1 then to just once a day burps for weeks 2-4. I like using the cardboard box to make sure i get a bit more of a stable humidity as it tends to get very low here in colorado.

So far its looking like the mars pro is going to get pretty close to 1 gram per watt and im loving everything about the panel so far!!! great temps, coverage and the quality is still has that amazing LED frost!!! and finally guys i should be pulling the red dark dragon in the next few days, im just waiting as my drying box is full lol sorry about the lack of pics on pulling the white pheno down but im moving and havent had the time i needed but ill make sure to finish off this journal and be back soon after to continue the pheno hunt!! cheers

IMG_320612.JPG
IMG_320717.JPG
IMG_320813.JPG

looks like we be harvesting at the same time I got one of my bubbas gift coming down in the next few days

thats awesome man!! wish i was able to get on the forum more, im moving and have been really overwhelmed again with packing, work and the garden. congrats on the harvest man and your killing it brotha!!

Looks like mars hydro just keeps getting better and better. :D

i love my mars LEDs man, i would never say there the best but for there price point they cant be beat!!! great for ppl that arent loaded or just someone looking for a quality first LED

Nice looking harvest man!! A box full of buds indeed, eh. Here's to some good smoke sooner than later... Reps on the way.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanx much man, hoping to get some good quality for sure!! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok guys i harvested my red dark dragon a couple of days ago and its looking like there is going to be about the same weight on this lady as with the white pheno the only real difference is that the red has much bigger buds and a more hashy smell.

The white pheno is drying nice and slow and has been in the drying box for 9 days now and still feels like it could use another night so tomorrow i should trim that lady and have dry weight for everyone in about a week on her at least. im so happy to finally have some herb again as ive been living off my trim for the last few weeks haha

IMG_321218.JPG
IMG_321314.JPG
IMG_321413.JPG

:cheer:congrates.will you start a new run after this dry?:volcano-smiley:

Yes I will, I've moved my tents over and will soon be doing another round with the pro led. Thank you for stopping by and once everything is set up at my new place I should be much more active here!!

Very nice harvest, if you just had the first pic up, it would look like a kitty Kat massacred your plant. Very nice job on those buds, they're all huge :high-five:

Very nice harvest, if you just had the first pic up, it would look like a kitty Kat massacred your plant. Very nice job on those buds, they're all huge :high-five:

thanx much man, i am really liking the red one with bigger buds myself. They both are frosty and smell great but who doesnt love a nice big bud haha thanx much man cheers!! :Namaste:

Whats going on guys! sorry about the delay but my new place doesnt have internet right now. Dont worry though im still going strong and will be posting a new thread in the upcoming weeks for sure. I did get around to trimming both dark dragon plants and they are currently curing on my new roommate the piano haha Based off of what i usually get from these jars being this filled i would say that there is at least 8 OZ's and maybe up to 11ish but i will give final weight when they are done curing. Thanx again to sara from mars hydro who has been amazing from the start of my growing as well as The DGC who brought me to this great family!!!!

Here is a quick shot of my current veg room, there is some Green Love Potion and Tangie in the front and all my Dark Dragon mothers in the back so dont worrie im still going to continue the pheno hunt and have some new genetics going real soon!!! and of coarse all grown under 100% MarsHyro LED!!

IMG_322715.JPG
IMG_322813.JPG
IMG_326614.JPG
IMG_326718.JPG
IMG_326815.JPG
IMG_32697.JPG

Frostilicious, my man..!

Frostilicious, my man..!

Thank you much brotha!! I can't wait to smoke some of this round as it looks and smells amazing.

I just feel bad since I've been so bad on the consistent updates, hopefully once everything settles down things will go back to the way they were!! Thanx for the love like always

:party:you should celebrate for your girls.:goodjob:I will bring you wine,and you can play piano,haha:cheer:
Congrates for your great harvest.:bravo::bravo:
Whats going on guys! sorry about the delay but my new place doesnt have internet right now. Dont worry though im still going strong and will be posting a new thread in the upcoming weeks for sure. I did get around to trimming both dark dragon plants and they are currently curing on my new roommate the piano haha Based off of what i usually get from these jars being this filled i would say that there is at least 8 OZ's and maybe up to 11ish but i will give final weight when they are done curing. Thanx again to sara from mars hydro who has been amazing from the start of my growing as well as The DGC who brought me to this great family!!!!

Here is a quick shot of my current veg room, there is some Green Love Potion and Tangie in the front and all my Dark Dragon mothers in the back so dont worrie im still going to continue the pheno hunt and have some new genetics going real soon!!! and of coarse all grown under 100% MarsHyro LED!!

IMG_322715.JPG
IMG_322813.JPG
IMG_326614.JPG
IMG_326718.JPG
IMG_326815.JPG
IMG_32697.JPG

They look even better In the jars... Haha more reps!! Keep up the good work, still lots plants to tend to. Don't lose focus consuming your bounties. How long for the cure... Any smoke report?

Back
Top Bottom