Pantagruel's Return - Pure Kush - LSD - Red Dragon - Blue Widow

Yeah I have been buying mostly regulars lately when possible. Gotta get my hands on all the genetics I can! Been trying to collect alot of Landrace and older strains. Gives me endless options for breeding my own strains.
Yeah, you are a good guy to know for sure....;)

18 hours in water with a bit of h202 and the 3 afghanis and the trainwreck are going in the dirt. The green crack needs to stay in her warm bath for a few more hours. lol. Hopefully the 3 branches below will also grow.

Thanks bro. Enjoy that dimmer. I'd be using the sunrise/sunset; I think the plants are in tune with lots of different dimensions of the environment. My first grow I played them all classical music throughout. LOL.

Some say they produce more resin at the end if you stress them out. Maybe that's the point when you swap out the classical music for nails on the chalkboard. Maybe a Yoko Ono album on repeat! o_O
LOL! I give mine 36 hours of dark. Works for me. :eek:

Some say they produce more resin at the end if you stress them out. Maybe that's the point when you swap out the classical music for nails on the chalkboard. Maybe a Yoko Ono album on repeat! o_O
I read an article where they take a knife and split the stem near the end of flower and it supposedly creates a lot more resin. Perhaps I will do a test on that at some point (If I can bring myself to do that to one of my girls).

Ha! I was reading that on a journal yesterday. Pretty hard to know for sure if it worked I'd say... :)
I'll be watching if you try that one!

I will try it at some point.....but I have to have the right controls in place. I think the way to go would be comparing clones off the same mother. Grow two of them out and split the stem on one of them. Keep everything the same and it should be pretty clear if it works or not. I have heard a lot of commercial outside growers love to do that.

My trainwreck seems to have stalled. I pulled the seed and dropped it back into water but I suspect I'll have to drop another. Shite. One of the afghani too pushed above goround, has a root, but stopped and won't split the shell.. I'm trying to pamper with heat and humidity. 2 afghani and the green crack are looking good. I think I should have soaked them all for another half day. :oops:

Popped another trainwreck, so now I have 2 reg afghani and a green crack under the T5 with a trainwreck that I hope will peek her head through the soil today or tomorrow. Worst case if I end up with 2 male afghani I'd have to go really large with the other two, which will mean a lot of training cause my tent's only 5 feet.

Hope you get some females brother! Anxious to see this Green Crack!!
The Green Crack is the tall one in the middle row. Actually, I guess they are all pretty tall. I used a 2700k cfl on them for the heat and I forgot that red light causes the seedlings to stretch. Switched to the T5 when I realized it but I'll shorten them up when I transplant in a few days. The back row are the Afghani, I think the smaller one is a male, hopefully one of each! In the front row the replacement Train Wreck I popped yesterday is just crowning.

On the canopy front, I realigned the lights for maximum coverage, then I was working on the canopy. The Pure Kush has a number of tall colas so I decided to try supercropping. I am not very good at HST and I snapped the tallest cola. Taped it up, hope it survives. :)

Edit: oh yeah, I tried making some tincture for the first time. Very nice. I am edibles guy, similar but different.

yeah just bury them down an inch or so and a lot of your stretching issue will be over. I had to do that with my Stankberrys. They stretched a bit more than I wanted so I just added some more soil.

Thanks gentlemen! The little LSD plant (front right) caught right up with her sisters. Just goes to show what a little TLC can do. I stole the fan for my seedlings but the carbon filter pulls a lot of air through the vents so that's probably enough airflow until I get another fan.

Whats going on brother....everything still alive and kicking over here?
Ya man, started a new journal, need to get some fresh pics up for this one. Probably tomorrow when I water. See you around your perpetual!! :)

Back
Top Bottom