Pantagruel's Return - Pure Kush - LSD - Red Dragon - Blue Widow

Thanks Bizz. I love to learn. I see there's something new in the last couple of years called 'pony-tailing'. The washers let me tie down the branch and pony-tail the ends if I want to, so testing that out! :)

Posted on the group thread already. This is Day 0 of flowering. Yes, Day 0. You can tell I'm an IT guy. Who else starts counting from zero?

Pure Kush, largest of my ladies.

Flower_Day0_005.JPG

No signs of flowering or stretching after 3 days. I won't post anything to the 420 flip thread until they start to show their colours.

Added my ViparSpectra 450 back into the mix so now I have 380 watts total blasting over about about a 6 square foot area. Should keep everybody pretty happy. I know the garlic and the avocado really like it in there!

TwoLEDs_022.JPG

TwoLEDs_020.JPG

:thumb:my garlic is being snowed on and it is not happy like yours, but by coincidence I have an avocado seed in the veg room two weeks old showing no signs of life yet. :Namaste:

Garlic likes snow! Our fall garlic at our old place last year was some of the best I have ever had and it came through the winter.
:thumb:

Lots of work this morning. The ladies are just starting to show their naughty bits, call this 1 week, barely. 90 minutes doing a medium strength feed with a veg-bloom mix. I have some KoolBloom coming that I'll start using next feed. Also did a moderate defol. Pics are of the two biggest plants, Pure Kush and the Blue Widow. The PK is before the defol, the BW is after. I'm liking the look of the bud sites on her. The lower branches I've been pruning from the PK I dropped into some water with some rooting hormone, so maybe I'll get some clones.

Now that we are in flower it's time to get ready for the next run. 3 x Afghani regular, 1 x Green Crack, 1 x Trainwreck. If any of the little Pure Kush branches I just clipped catch I may have a few clones of that too....

Those are some really nice lights too! I love the control you can have over them.....change the spectrums for a specific strain and save the setting.

I like the SolarStorm 440 too, with the UVB boosters. They are about the same price. I think I'm going to start saving up.

I just ordered a dimmer for my new light. Apparently you can program in the sunrise and sunset feature with it as well. I am looking forward to playing around with it when I get it all hooked up.

Nice looking beans brother! Looking forward to seeing that Afghani and Green Crack.
Thanks bro! I'm looking forward to trying the regular seeds for the first time. I think I will be addicted to producing hybrids. :)

Yeah I have been buying mostly regulars lately when possible. Gotta get my hands on all the genetics I can! Been trying to collect alot of Landrace and older strains. Gives me endless options for breeding my own strains.

Back
Top Bottom