Pantagruel's Return - Pure Kush - LSD - Red Dragon - Blue Widow

Blue widow vape report. Can't say much as to the taste as it is just dried with no cure, but, oh my, what a nice relaxing effect. Perfect for the end of the day. The more it kicks in the more it winds you down. Great relaxing sedative. Complete opposite of the LSD.

For sure. I'm also stoked about how great the tinctures are turning out. So easy to do and so potent. I'm getting like 50 doses from just about a quarter of sugar leaf. Soon I'll have a regular pharmacy shelf: stimulant, sedative, pain....Loving the tinctures!

Nice tent brother. Never tried Lemon Diesel but I assume its gotta be great! I just snagged some Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze seeds the other day (Sour Diesel x Super Silver Haze). Looking forward to trying it.

Sounds like the wife is more of a hybrid or indica girl if thats giving her anxiety. I would recommend her backing off one hit and see if that reduces or eliminates it. Ms Stank can get a bit as well if she takes too much of a sativa.
Yer exactly what me n my girl are like.

I hadn't really noticed before now, but after a month cure the Pure Kush is getting a nice colour to it...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom