Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots!

Re: Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots

Hey conrad....I put the question of "shorter time to harvest" on the superoots airpots thread....it seems that the airpot will surely improve quality and yield but over a normal harvest period...general concensus is that yields will be compromised if plants are harvested early..comments come from experience unfortunatley...so Im gonna let mine go the distance...:peacetwo: bp.
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Re: Conradino23's "Survivors Are The Champions" organic experimental grow in Air Pots

Hi Buddy :ganjamon:

Those plants are incredible for the size AirPots you have them in. Well done my friend! :thumb:

Home you find a new home for them! :goodluck:

Just saw the harvest pictures :thumb: Guess you found a place for them.
Looks like one hell of a harvest from just two plants!

AirPots Forever! :hookah:

Hey conrad....I put the question of "shorter time to harvest" on the superoots airpots thread....it seems that the airpot will surely improve quality and yield but over a normal harvest period...general concensus is that yields will be compromised if plants are harvested early..comments come from experience unfortunatley...so Im gonna let mine go the distance...:peacetwo: bp.

Yo, mon!
I'm not gonna argue with experienced growers, I'm still green as far as growing weed is concerned :tokin: I can understand however why I got them ripe so quickly. First of all, both were fast finishing strains. Second, they were vegged for 18 weeks I think :). Another thing is I had some days when somebody was turning off the lamp for one hour or so and when I had to move them out from my grow room they're light period went mental :Rasta:

On the other hand I found a thread somewhere in the Internet, where chap who buys air pots from Ed Rosenthal is told to expect much shortened flowering time.

We'll have to do another grow to figure it out :cool:

Hi Buddy :ganjamon:

Those plants are incredible for the size AirPots you have them in. Well done my friend! :thumb:

Thank you :blunt:
They were flowered in 1,6 gallon pots and still they didn't get root bound as I've noticed after unfolding the air pots. Might go for 2,5 a gallon in my next grow :Rasta:

Thank you :blunt:
They were flowered in 1,6 gallon pots and still they didn't get root bound as I've noticed after unfolding the air pots. Might go for 2,5 a gallon in my next grow :Rasta:

You know, I have never seen an AirPot get root bound ever. I always check mine like you did and they usually only use about 2/3 of the soil. Gonna try some 5.4 gallon ones next grow......hopefully I'll grow some trees.

Buddy for a new grower, you have really done well. Congratulations!

Good on ya Mate! :clap::clap:

You know, I have never seen an AirPot get root bound ever. I always check mine like you did and they usually only use about 2/3 of the soil. Gonna try some 5.4 gallon ones next grow......hopefully I'll grow some trees.

Buddy for a new grower, you have really done well. Congratulations!

Good on ya Mate! :clap::clap:

Im veggin and flowering in 3 litres right now..., I have some 6 litres and i was thinkin to set the bottom of the airpot higher up in the pot to make 4.5-5 litre airpot instead, maybe then add some airline pump air into the extra space...(bit like the airdome concept for autopot)...im thinkin the better airflow and O2 to the roots should give me more yield than the 3 litres...I already decided to increase the size of my flower chamber...:blunt:

Conrad...it was OldMedMan here gave the heads up on the flowering time question...
have a great day
:peacetwo:bp

Im veggin and flowering in 3 litres right now..., I have some 6 litres and i was thinkin to set the bottom of the airpot higher up in the pot to make 4.5-5 litre airpot instead, maybe then add some airline pump air into the extra space...(bit like the airdome concept for autopot)...im thinkin the better airflow and O2 to the roots should give me more yield than the 3 litres...I already decided to increase the size of my flower chamber...:blunt:

Conrad...it was OldMedMan here gave the heads up on the flowering time question...
have a great day
:peacetwo:bp

Way to think! It may just work! I want to see that! Funny how we find more space for our hobby! Good luck! :goodluck:

Ok guys, lately I've been smokin' a bit :bong: and completely forgot about sorting things out here :grinjoint: I need to close this thread as it's completed with a valid scientific research :)

Me and my friends feel that smoke from both plants is great and I had to upgrade my smoking tools' selection recently :bigtoke:

After one week of slow drying them upside down I scored 4,5 oz from both plants, which consider my quite small experience seems a decent result. Buds are in the jars undergoing curing process now, controlled almost every day by a man writing these words :ganjamon: You can trust him, he won't pass over any good smoke :lot-o-toke:

Can I ask any moderator reading this to move it to "completed ones"?

Thank you for sharing your grow with us! Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Short on words at the moment cos i'm goofed.

But that plant blew my mind!

Peace

Thx guys, my new grow is coming in two weeks time.
It's gonna be Blueberry, MK-Ultra, LA Confidential and Tangerine Dream... organic again.
:ganjamon:

I'll let you know.

C2Nice grow bro. I know I am late but what the hell much props.

You're favoured as a well prepared one ;)

Back
Top Bottom