Pantagruel's Return - Pure Kush - LSD - Red Dragon - Blue Widow

Thanks! I really kept these plants compact 'cause I had no idea how the vertical fit was going to work in a 5 foot tent. I still have good clearance so I'll go a fair bit taller next time. These cobs should give good light right to the bottom I think.

Not long left to go. Missus P. is running low on meds so has 'encouraged' me to harvest all the fluff. I probably should have done earlier. I wonder if trimming this late will still help the other buds build during their last week? Blue Widow should be ready for 4/20.

LSD is in the bag - literally, as I prefer the paper bag drying method. Total wet weight was 155g, so about 1.5 oz dried. Bang on what I was expecting given that these plants are under a foot tall. Now I know what the 5 foot tent height will accommodate the next run will be quite a bit larger.

Next up will be the Blue Widow, she is quite a bit chunkier than the LSD was.

Thank you sir. Everything is looking pretty frosty so quality should be good. Tomorrow night I'll put the Blue Widow away for 36 hours dark for a 4/20 harvest!

Missus P ran out of her purchased meds so we tried the bits of buds I picked from the 4 different plants. I tried one puff from the vape, it seems like potency won't be a problem. :)

I just mixed all the fluff buds together, so it was a melange. Nice taste and smooth for a one-week dry/cure. Kinda edgy but that's likely cause it was picked early. A second puff and I wouldn't have been good to drive. Definitely packs a punch.

Tomorrow morning chopping the BW!

Nice solid looking nuggets there brother! Thats a cross I have been interested in. I love Blueberry and hear great things about White Widow.....a good pairing of them seems natural to me.

Finished harvesting the Pure Kush and Red Dragon. RD came in at an oz, PK was 1.5 oz of nice bud. So a quarter under 5 oz for the whole works. I'm happy with that, lots to get us through to the next run which hopefully will be double.

Now the tent is free I'll be repotting and moving the next batch of girls in today. I'll keep the journal open for some nug shots and a smoke. :peace:

We had to dip into the LSD since it is the only meds ready - it's had about a week dry/cure . Pretty nice, faint, citrusy flavour which will deepen with curing I am sure. The effects are unmistakable. Comes on strong, energetic, feels good to be doing stuff kind of a rush. The only thing more up than this that I've tried is Durban Poison, which is even more of a pure stimulant, if that's possible.

Gotta go move the clones out of the tent. The new girls in the tent need 1-2 weeks more veg, but the clones are already a couple of weeks into flower. So I'm gonna box the clones outside of flowering hours.

Back
Top Bottom