2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

I was thinking of cutting a few inches off the scrog and just work them in idk what I wanna do right now but if I do scrog it out I don't think it'll get me the full potential

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I little scrog is better then no scrog it might not get full but you will still get kind of a even canopy or you could just lst the fuck out of them lmao what ever you do I know it will be great you got some great growing skills my friend

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

I little scrog is better then no scrog it might not get full but you will still get kind of a even canopy or you could just lst the fuck out of them lmao what ever you do I know it will be great you got some great growing skills my friend

Ya I'm thinking that I may as well do it, so much stuff I've been doing since my bro has moved in and I'm trying to get everything ready to expand. He has a 24 plant count so I will be getting some more auto's and another pheno hunt of the green love potion #5

Often Buds will grow larger if the branches weight is supported

Its something all of us have heard ... regardless I thought i would bring it up as its a solid tip.

This grow during flower, I want to use vertical lighting in conjunction with a circle of farm fence around each plant to open up and support the branches later on when they get heavy with Bud.

Often Buds will grow larger if the branches weight is supported

Its something all of us have heard ... regardless I thought i would bring it up as its a solid tip.

This grow during flower, I want to use vertical lighting in conjunction with a circle of farm fence around each plant to open up and support the branches later on when they get heavy with Bud.

Yes i do believe that they will grow bigger and more buds with a scrog but im offically on day 2 of flower and am just really short on time, sorry guys but this one will be streight up under the pro series light but will def do a scrog with 2 of the other dark dragons under my reflector 144x5

Thanx to anyone for the scrog suggestion though, i really appreciate the thought and care you all want to incorporate in the grow! :Namaste:

I took a few clones the other day, used some rockwool soaked in just a tiny bit of floralicious plus and PH'd at 5.5. hope to have one of these as my keeper :D

PS i did incorporate a heating pad finally do help with the cloning rate, i had a bad spell in winter when im normally about 90% with clones

IMG_25589.JPG
IMG_256310.JPG
IMG_256410.JPG
IMG_256114.JPG
IMG_255710.JPG
IMG_256615.JPG
IMG_256518.JPG
IMG_256715.JPG

day 2 flower

Here are the pics of the "white" and "red" dark dragon plants under my mars pro epistar 160LED. the light is in a 4x4 tent and seems to cover pretty well, i am trying to have the plants cover more of a 4x3 area but ill let the plants do there thing and see the full potential coverage of the panel.

I am also setting the lights at 50% reds, blues and whites for the first and last hour of there cycle so see if the sunset/sunrise helps wake them up and put them to sleep. love the ability to use this light for any stage of growth and experiment in flower. feel free to ask any questions

IMG_257219.JPG
IMG_257915.JPG
IMG_256814.JPG
IMG_256917.JPG

White dark dragon
IMG_257315.JPG
IMG_257418.JPG

Red dark dragon
IMG_257515.JPG
IMG_257614.JPG

i raised the red pheno so it will be a bit more evan with the white pheno
IMG_257718.JPG

And here are the yellow, blue and green phenos of the dark dragon. im going to transplant these into #5 pots and let them veg for another 4-5 weeks to fill in a scrog and have a harvest in june and july.

my first few diiodes turned black and started to bubble on the mars 144x5 but they are still working, i will be sending the info to sara and let you guys know how long it takes for me to get it fixed :cheer:

IMG_258118.JPG
IMG_258220.JPG
IMG_258419.JPG

Green dark dragon
IMG_258513.JPG
IMG_258612.JPG

yellow dark dragon
IMG_258717.JPG
IMG_258811.JPG

blue dark dragon
IMG_258918.JPG
IMG_259018.JPG

Check out the Urban Grower on YouTube , he has techniques and nutrients to move a persons grow to that of a serious pro.

He was a Nutrient salesmen for AN , before starting his own nutrient company which I think is or may be a mix of AN products ?

Check out this Video , copy / paste ~ Medi grow with bubbleman ~ for a good example of his technique
He sells a how to video... I think you can learn enough just by watching his style..the DVD is not needed but wtf its only $10 . .

I have not tried his nutrients but plan to next nutrient purchase, currently I use AN

Check out the Urban Grower on YouTube , he has techniques and nutrients to move a persons grow to that of a serious pro.

He was a Nutrient salesmen for AN , before starting his own nutrient company which I think is or may be a mix of AN products ?

Check out this Video , copy / paste ~ Medi grow with bubbleman ~ for a good example of his technique
He sells a how to video... I think you can learn enough just by watching his style..the DVD is not needed but wtf its only $10 . .

I have not tried his nutrients but plan to next nutrient purchase, currently I use AN

I do follow his on YouTube and he is awesome man. I am still figuring out my mutes but may run them for sure when I am done with what I have, thanx brotha

Pictures look great bro. Sorry to hear about the light. I hope everything gets took care of in a timely manner.

Thanx friend and I've been lazy and hope to get ahold of them today

I heard back from marshydro last night and they have been really easy to work with so far, sara promptly asked if i would like to fix it myself or send it in to there repair center with no real hassle. Im just waiting on them to send me the shipping label and hope ill get the panel back fast :volcano-smiley:

Day 7 Flower

One week in flower and the ladys are stretching very nice, based off of last grow i have another 1-1.5 weeks of stretch left (more for the "white" sativa pheno) and we should have some flower growth this week. I will be defoliating the ladys tomorrow and will post some pics tomorrow as well.

Wednesday is a plain water day, if you remember i water daily with nutes except Wednesdays to flush out excess salts. i will be adding a bloom booster this week, Biobud, at 2ml per gallon ill make sure to post a full nute chart tomorrow with the pics

IMG_264916.JPG
IMG_264210.JPG
IMG_264011.JPG
IMG_264119.JPG

"Red" Dark Dragon
IMG_264310.JPG
IMG_264414.JPG
IMG_264513.JPG

"White" Dark Dragon
IMG_264613.JPG
IMG_264712.JPG
IMG_26488.JPG

I also transplanted the Green Blue and Yellow phenos from #1 to #5 pots 4 days ago and all but the green pheno seem to have recovered nicely. I think i should have flushed with more water as the runoff was still coming out a bit cloudy with small coco particals or it could have been that i flushed with tap water that was not PH'd. Either way im sure they will make a recovery.

left to right: Blue, Green, Yellow Dark Dragon

IMG_265011.JPG
IMG_265112.JPG
IMG_265212.JPG

I heard back from marshydro last night and they have been really easy to work with so far, sara promptly asked if i would like to fix it myself or send it in to there repair center with no real hassle. Im just waiting on them to send me the shipping label and hope ill get the panel back fast :volcano-smiley:

You should of chose the option to fix it yourself as its really easy. I had a cluster go out on my pro light and they sent me the replacement driver. It took me all of 10 mins to fix.

You should of chose the option to fix it yourself as its really easy. I had a cluster go out on my pro light and they sent me the replacement driver. It took me all of 10 mins to fix.

I'm going to have to try that next time, I'm not to good with a soldering iron for the diodes but it sounds like most ppl find it pretty easy. And if I ever have driver issues I will def take care of it myself the vids make it look too easy

How have you been enjoying your mars pro?

Oh and I forgot to mention that I sent in my 144x5 reflector today after only waiting 2 days from when I initially heard back from Sara. So far they have been nice and fast to respond, I'll keep you guy's posted

Back
Top Bottom