WW Autos Super Hempy - LED - HPS - Miracle Grow Experiment

Unfortunately, my house wasn't ready, but I had to be out of this place, so my plants are presently outside, which is not where I want them at night. It's friggen 43 outside right now. I don't think they dig that. I have no choice, though.

Hopefully, I will be in my new house in 3 to 8 days, hopefully 3.

I will do a pic update soon. I got 4 oz dried
Between the two autos, not bad considering
The half dwc had root rot inside the perlite
Right in the middle. I'm surprised it lived
And produced almost 3 oz. the Hempy
One produced a bit over an oz it had no
Root rot.

I am convinced now that the root rot
Caused the calcium deficiency in auto 2
Dwc.

I am pretty sure my next real dwc white
Widow auto will produce 5 oz even though
3 oz is the high end accord to the seed
Company I bought from dinafem or something b

Yeah, 4oz isn't bad, considering the site says 90 grams tops per plant. I can't wait to see what the next real dwc auto does. :)

Here is a pic of the sime dwc auto white widow bud. This is the color, but as you can see in the pics, the side buds are almost just as big and tall.

finbud.jpg

Even trimmed this baby was the thickness of a banana. Of course, it dried about twice as thin, but still a very respectable sized dry bud. Bigger than most you see at dispensaries.

Next picture is of auto 2, semi-dwc before she was chipped on May 2.

march2-auto2.jpg

Next up is auto one, hempy style before she was chopped. Interestingly enough, she produced more powder. Not a stronger stone, though. I wish these two hadn't gone through so much stress.

march2auto1.jpg

Next up is critical from seed. She is doing really well. She should turn out to be a big bush. Stems are nice and strong. She is already much bigger. This photo was taken May 2

march2-critcal.jpg

Next up is the potent mendo purple. She is from clone. I made more clones of her and critical and purple haze. Some I will give away, some I will sell, and I might grow two of them if I can keep under 6 plants by the time they are over 1 foot, or I will get a new patient. I have a few people asking me to grow for them.

march2-p.jpg

These spent most of their life under the t5. They have only been in the sun for about a week. I think they are used to the sun now, but I might need to shade them for part of the day.

So stay tuned to see how the rest of them turn out. They have many months outside before they finish. I might have to force them to flower in mid july by putting black garbage bags over them for the last hours of the day, to make it 12-12. Or pull them inside in the dark for the last hours. Man, that will suck, but I would prefer them finish flowering before October to not have to deal with mold issues.

Now I only have 4 plants growing. The Lady Black turned out to be male, so I killed it. However, my brother in law got lucky. One of his turned out to be female, so we will get to see how big of a yielder she is, and how potent of bud she produces. :)

We have clones of that one going just in case it turns out bomb.

Here are pictures of the bud dry, but not yet cured. I did a quick dry, and they are now going into jars to start the curing process and hopefully bring out some nice aromas because right now, not much going on.

However, my girlfriend loves the high. Says it is stronger than the local Pitbull, a very potent strain.

march6dry3.jpg

march6dry1.jpg

march6dry2.jpg

thx guys. I will start the true dwc white widow auto once I am in my new place.

I am hoping that critical is a big producer like it claims. It is in a hempy style 100% perlite, which did okay for that one auto. I can only imagine what she could do if dwc. I also want to try an organic grow using humus.

Yep sound right! She will give you some nice dense buds..Great smoke too. Full of trichs and fowl smelling!:cheesygrinsmiley: Just totaled my final weight from royal critical. 72.6 not counting the other oz I pulled early.. She was a quick grow but not bad. I can get more with bigger pots!!!

Back
Top Bottom