WW Autos Super Hempy - LED - HPS - Miracle Grow Experiment

10-1-frosty.jpg

They are just about done. Nice and frosty. They smell amazing. Fruity, sweet. dank. A branch broke off early, so I dried the budz, slowly, in the dark, as I find this works best, and damn! So nice smelling.

10-1-bud.jpg

10-1-plants.jpg

I've just been feeding them ph water, molasses, and drip clean now the last two feedings. I will do this until they are done, perhaps a week or two more tops. They are still densing up a bit.

I stunted the WW auto, so she is not even a foot tall. She will not grow anymore as she is already fully flowering. So I transferred her to a gallon pot in organic fish food and kelp, and pellets, same as with one of the auto mazars. I bet the WW barely pulls an eight. Ha. but she is cute. I have no idea why I left her in the Dixie cup so long. I was just so busy.

Normally, if they are going to dwc, I put them in a Dixie cup with pure perlite for only a week tops, just to get roots, then right into the hydroton. O well. Live and learn.

I might have slightly stunted the auto mazars as well, but they are not flowering yet, so there is hope. They are pretty tall. They look like they will be donkey dicks, though.

Oui mon amie Le Derf. Les bourgeons sont à la recherche parfumée

Im sure you understand that right. After all you have a french sounding name :)

Auto Mazar's are 39 days old,

after sprouting. They haven't started to flower yet. Not even pre-hairs. No signs at all. This has me a bit worried. I don't want to force them into flower, but will if I have to. They are a pretty nice size right now too. I will get pictures up soon.

The all organic one with coco-perlite, fish meal, kelp meal, and B1 brand slow release organic pellets is larger than the one in coco-perlite, fed with cal-mag and vf11. Going to start feeding her Floranova bloom.

The white widow auto flowered way early and is stunted. I am only keeping her around because she is under 1 foot and is cute. I might get a 3 grams for her, I think. She's funny.

She stunted because I grew her in a Dixie cup too long. You really want to plant the seeds in the final container they will be growing in. However, I planned to grow her in dwc, however, I sort of spaced out and left her in the Dixie cup too long, and her roots got stressed, overcrowded in the small cup.

So, next method to grow an auto in dwc is to grow it in 100% perlite in a Dixie cup just long enough to get some roots, then gently pull her out, and in to the hydroton dwc she goes.

I might even just put a little perlite in the net pot, on top of the hydroton, and let the seed grow there.

It just goes to show how easy autos are to stunt. You don't even want to transplant them as it can reduce yields or possible stunt them. They are fun, though finicky.

Critical #47

Day 53 of flower.

Remember I put most of these upstairs a while ago because it got too cold outside. Interestingly enough, though, the site claims when outside, these finish by the end of Sep.

The two I left outside, seemed almost done when I cut them down on like oct 5th or something. Maybe the cold forced them to finish faster? They had cloudy and some orangish trychomes, where as their sister's that I put upstairs, kept warm, only have mostly clear, and a few cloudy. No amber or orange trychomes.

They should be finished by Oct 19. They are densing up now. I am just watching for some amber crystals. They are getting frostier too. I will upload pics soon.

Day 54 of flower for flowering room, all critical #47

Day 39 for autos in dwc

Here is a pic of the plants in the veg room.

10-12-veg.jpg

Front two are in DWC. Front left is Critical #47 third generation clone. The clone was taken while the mother was in flower, so she is naturally branching crazy without any training.

Front right is Great White Shark. I bent it to the side to let some side growth, then topped it, and now have four tops, which after they are long enough, I will bend each one away and over, to get about 12 tops.

The two in the back are auto mazars. Both are in coco+perlite, The one on the left is fed VF-11 and calmag, but am about to start GH flora nova bloom. The one on the right is all organic. Fish meal and kelp meal in the coco perlite, plus brand B1 slow release organic nut pellets. All I have to do is water with ph down water. Lazy grow. Love it. These time release pellets last a bout 2 months.

Oragnic is doing way better, but that could just be by chance. Will have to do more side by side test.

10-12-bud2.jpg

10-12bud6.jpg

10-12-bud5.jpg

Pictures of plants in the flower room. I have two plants receiving splash light from both 600w hps, plus they are under a 186 LCD. The other two are under the 600w, and the big dwc is under a 600w. But her buds aren't super big. She has tons of them though. Her roots never recovered because of the root rot from being outside. Remember, she started as an outdoor dwc experiment.

However, her buds are very frosty. Next two are of her buds.

10-12-bud3.jpg

10-12-bud4.jpg

and then a bit of a close up of one of the buds in coco.

10-12-bud1.jpg

The yellow leaves are from feeding them only water and molasses for more then three weeks now, so they are taking nutes from the leaves. This is good, but it shows that pot plants want nutes all the way up to finish. However, I notice patients like a well flushed plant.

The critical 47 buds I'm flower room are super dense and frosty.
I've been using brown sugar instead of mollasses because it is cheaper.
No need to use expensive product densers as any carb works just as
Good.

I would use regular sugar but it doesn't dissolve as easily
As brown sugar in hot water from the foset.

Okay, I harvested one plant. Took forever. Back hurts. I calculated 9oz dry or more, and I usually always end up with more than I calculate. I'm not looking forward to harvesting the rest.

Here are pics.

10-20-buds3.jpg

10-20-buds2.jpg

10-20-buds.jpg

auto mazars are 49 days old and is said to be an 80 day strain from sprouting.

They started to flower on day 45. Seems about right then. Flowering at about half way through their life cycle.

I also planted another auto ww because the first one got stunted. I also planted an auto biodiesel. They sprouted from the coco about 5 days ago.

New autos are 5 days old.

I think I am going to call this journal finished and start a new one for the auto mazars, auto biodiesel, auto white widow, great white shark dwc, and critical 47 dwc.

Here is a pic of another bud from the critical 47 in coco+perlite. These were an indoor outdoor if you all remember. I started them indoors, then took them outside to really bulk up, then brought them back indoors to finish up because it got too humid outside.

Here is a pic to show more frostiness from a plant I still need to harvest.

10-23-bud.jpg

Thanks for watching. I will link to my new grow in my sig, plus let you guys know the final dry weight of this critical 47 grow.

:goodjob: Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I'm moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Nice, thank you. The dry weight so far is 1 pound and 10 oz, or 26 oz. I still have about 10oz finishing drying. That is my estimate at least. So two 600w lights, 5 plants, for about a month they enjoyed the summer sun, the rest was all indoors, beginning of veg and ending of flower. Not too bad.

18 gallon Rubbermaid totes with holes drilled in the bottoms.

So two pounds or a bit more dry for 5 plants. I count that as a win, but no doubt, the bit of sun they got outside for a while really helped, I'm sure. I doubt the cold nights did, though.

Anyways, in my new journal in my sig, organics vs floranova, I have one of the critical 47 clones vegging now, and LST under 1 600w hps. I tend to just veg under hps. I do have a 600W MH bulb that I might pop in, though. Might as well, right? Anyway, she is in the same 18 gallon tote, so we will see if I pull 10oz off her, which was the highest yield from her 3rd generation mother, the yield from this harvest in this thread.

I figure if I can match the 10 oz for 1 light 1 plant, same tote, without using the sun at all, then I'm doing great.

So dry weight for the four plants in coco+perlite = 1lb and 14oz.

Dry weight of the experimental, outdoor dwc = 4oz. She even finished by herself under 1 600w hps, while the other 4 all finished under 1 600w hps and 1 181w led.

Here is a sample of the dried bud. Came out really good. Critical 47 by positronics is an awesome strain.

11-4-bud1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom