HashGirl's First Indoor Grow: Dark Devil Autos In Hempy, 2020

An online friend helped me realize that there's nothing wrong with getting high every day if it helps me not think too much about COVID-19 and it's working so that's what I've been doing. I have been worried a lot for all my online friends who live in the U.S. I really fear for their country. :( I don't know if any of my online friends here on 420 are Trump supporters so I don't really want to get into the politics of it all. Let's just say I am definitely not a Trump supporter. I'm not going to say why I think that because it will just cause dissension on my thread and I won't allow that. Sorry. My thread, my rules. Now, let's have some more fun. Here:

:passitleft:

Congrats on the DDA harvest HG! You picked a really tricky auto for your first grow and it came through a winner. Well done!

Thank you, Shed. :love:

I am and I pray for the people who are doing their best to fight this highly contagious disease despite current political views. :(

And, I get high and try not to get too anxious about it all. I still follow the news but not every day and not every article but I don't go anywhere other than to visit my dad and sisters outside at their houses and I swim and tan and read book after book after book and I'm living my dream life so in my immediate world, life is good and that is good enough for now.

I'm living my dream life so in my immediate world, life is good and that is good enough for now.

:thumb:
Who can ask for more than that, I'm with you HG. hanging out in my own Shangri-la " when the world is running down, you make the best of whats still around" (The Police):theband:

:thumb: Who can ask for more than that, I'm with you HG. hanging out in my own Shangri-la " when the world is running down, you make the best of whats still around" (The Police):theband:

I love you, dynamo but if you like The Police, that might be a deal breaker. :laughtwo:

I love you, dynamo but if you like The Police, that might be a deal breaker. :laughtwo:
I love that line of theirs, HG I'm a fan of alot of different music and appreciate that you "might" still like me. I'm a lover of Rock and Roll, 60's are when I grew up The Beatles are probably my favorite, I listen to Two Cellos lately and a lot of Supertramp -Moody Blues - Marley-CSN-Dire Straits-Yardbirds-EC- Queen-ZZ
I love Rock and Roll, so put another dime in the jukebox baby

Back
Top Bottom