BF LSD Monster Crop

Damn, what a nice harvest. I'm gonna hate to see this thread end up buried in the bowels of the completed journals. It's been a wild ride watching this happen. But it looks like at least a pound of some stellar bud, so it's a very successful grow if you as me.

Thanks Buddy, I am glad you were along for this ride, it has been a lot of work but fun none the least. Anything I get when I grow is a gift, going to make some nice medicine.
:goodjob::roorrip:
Congrats on another engineering feat buddy.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor and I'm looking fwd to some vertical shenanigans next up...

Yeah there Mr. D, I am looking forward to getting back to vert. Need a few months rest though and take a little time away.

:goodjob:
Nice haul! Monster crop is the answer to limited plants! Wow.

Thanks Low, not what I was expecting but we shall see how the weight goes. Most of the buds were heavy wet weight so let's see how she plays out.

After four plus days on the drying rack I put her in a plastic bag and removed her this morning, placing her on the drying rack again.
Will check on her in 24 hours, if she is ready, the buds will be removed from there branches and put into curing jars.

This is a recap of this Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #5 Monster Crop.

A little history:
Ten Clones were taken during veg from a vertical grow that started on 10/4/17. That vert grow went into flower on 11/22/17.
At day 33 of flower I took 9 clones off of the 5 plants in flower, only one made it, pheno #5.
Well the vertical grow was harvested on 1/24/18, 24.5 zips, 1.08 G/W
Five of the clones that were taken on 10/4/17 went into the tent on and put into flower on 1/29/18, 5 plant horizontal grow. This was harvested on 4/2/18, 26.5 zips 1.18 G/W
That brings us to the star of this show, the Barneys Farm LSD Pheno #5, The Monster Crop.
Again this clone was taken at day 33 of 12/12 on 12/26/17 and vegged for 14 week under a T5 6 lamp fixture and natural sunlight plus 4 weeks in the tent under the two 315’s. Never want to do 18 weeks in veg again, waste of time and energy.
She was put into flower one 4/29/18 and harvested 61 days later on 6/30/18.

Twenty six days after she was cloned she finely started rooting so transplanted into Solo's, she was the only one to make it.
Fourteen days later and going through massive hormonal change to get back to veg.
4/29/18 flipped into 12/12
5/8 just starting to stretch.
5/15, And elongation continues.
5/21 pruning day
5/28 recovered from the 21 day pruning and growing well.
6/04 Just moving branch to expose them to more light
6/11 minor pruning and retie.
6/17 Just watching her fatten up
6/25
6/30 Harvest day

Today after 4 days on the rack, one day in plastic bag to re-hydrate. After day back on the rack the buds were trimmed off the branches and jarred with a Boveda pack in each.
Weight in the jars 526 g's, 18.8 zips of trimmed smokable buds, and like I expected only 0.83 G/W. 18 plus zips off one plant ain't too bad but I really wanted to hit the G/W.
I believe had I had some experience in this style of grow I would have done better but, shit, I had no idea what I was doing during LST and trim, because she was so massive, so I probably over trimmed. Had I of had some form of netting to hold them up I probably would have trimmed less. This pheno was much different than #1 which was in the horizontal grow, it was more sativa like, long spacing between nodes, tall and stretchy but the nugs themselves are very hard and compact.
But live and learn, I am happy.
This is going to make some very nice FECO, I figure off 16 zips of buds and what ever the weight of the sugar leaf trim I should get around 60 to 75 grams of high quality oil.

GR

Congrats man on completing and 75g of CO should tide you over for a bit.
So what's next after some time off LSD again?

In a few months I'm going to do a v plant vertical, with the Stacked 315 watt. But as you say going to take some time off.
I have run the LSD now for three straight runs, going to do something else.
The run will be Big Buddha Seeds CHEESE, have heard good things about it, tried to grow it a few grows back but had Blumat troubles and lost the crop.
Don't really like running in the summer too hard to control humidity more than anything.

That last photo is top notch gr8. That was a monster indeed! I can't wait to reveg a flower now!

I am not sure I want to do another MC anytime soon. Too much work for the yield.
If I can get all 5 plants to produce in my vertical grows I should be able to do 30 plus zips per grow. I have had one plant in each of my last few vert grows that did not produce. So if I can get all 5 producing then it will be good.

Congrats,,,, A pound and a half isn't anything to scoff at tho.... Hope she smokes well for ya...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom