Crop King Seeds - White Cookies Monster

Ok here we go!

Day 14 of flower.. she is officially turning into a beast. Considering this is not a 100% hydro grow, I can't believe how big she got. the 6" rockwool cube was the start of that I'm sure though.

Anyways, she is doing great! I am feeding her once a day right now until 30% runoff at 900-1000ppm. She is taking the nutes well. I tied down all the main colas again last week to make for a better canopy.

I believe the stretch is nearing the end, so I think I will be lollipopping and doing some major defoliating.

Here are the pics! I've also posted my 6 keeper clones, doing well in their tent. I transplanted into 1gal coco pots for now, plan on topping them tomorrow and start the LST!

420-magazine-mobile481666522.jpg

420-magazine-mobile34841458.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1467800934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile423475306.jpg

420-magazine-mobile423873631.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1575307867.jpg

420-magazine-mobile569169215.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1959751978.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1509862747.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking for more pics. The days are progressing and we have no pics to view? She must be dripping with resins by now, no?

Hahaha well I posted on the 24th with tons of new pics. Doesn't seem like anyone is interested in this journal so I've been lacking on the posts.

I have defoliated and lollipopped the bottom 1/3rd so now there is a ton of light penetration going to the bud sites. I'll upload some more pics tonight maybe and give an update

Day 19 of flower.

Defoliated and lollipopped the bottom 1/3 of the plant on the weekend. She didn't seem stressed at all and bud production increased quite a bit over the last few days. I also counted 26 total tops on the plant

I posted a few pics showing the main stem, I didn't actually realize that it completely split, must've been from the tension of the other branches being tied down.

During veg I purposely supercropped the plant in half on the main stem which caused it to split ( ), you could stick a pen through it. But I taped that up and she recovered quickly.

This time I didn't even notice because she was so leafy but it doesn't seem like she stressed at all, just healed herself back up and went back to producing buds. The internode spacing stayed very tight together so I'm very happy with that, she didn't stretch much at all.

I am really enjoying this strain from crop king seeds. This is my first plant that I've grown from seed, it's been all clones prior to this. The 6 clones I kept are doing great and have been topped. LST will begin soon.

Here are the pics of the lady!

420-magazine-mobile1064173118.jpg

420-magazine-mobile531742463.jpg

420-magazine-mobile940721108.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1396624420.jpg

420-magazine-mobile665099546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1142542337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile908023061.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2145697027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile119481419.jpg

Looks great! That stalk is a beast.

Thanks man, I vegged her for about 3 1/2 months and started in a 6" rockwool cube. I've never had a stalk this massive before, I think I'll want to try a rockwool slab grow with some seeds in the future!

Hahaha well I posted on the 24th with tons of new pics. Doesn't seem like anyone is interested in this journal so I've been lacking on the posts.

I have defoliated and lollipopped the bottom 1/3rd so now there is a ton of light penetration going to the bud sites. I'll upload some more pics tonight maybe and give an update

But I'M watching. I keep coming back. I'm trying to learn how you bring a plant through flower best, and so I was watching you to see what you do. I"m looking for things like temperatures, nutes strength, watering frequencies, etc oh, I don't aknow, all kinds of stuff that I've got to learn before I bring my plants through it. Im sure that you'll be around to guide me, but it's great to have a visual reference to go along with the ideas in the mind.

Like the Lollipopping. I wanted to learn how to do that and what I have to keep in mind while I'm doing it. Things like how to know when to do it, how to know which ones to cut, how to know all kind of things, actually. So that's why I'm watching, so please keep the pics comin. I'd appreciate if you can.

Ok well let me give you a quick rundown of where I'm at currently.

Day 20 of flower.
- nute strength is at 900ppm, she doesn't seem to like anymore than that as I can see minor signs of nute burn on the tips when feeding 1000ppm.

- ph level is maintained at 5.6 due to the huge rockwool cube in there, it likes it at 5.6 while the coco is best at 5.8, it seems that 5.6-5.7 is a good range

- she has been top fed her entire life until I brought her into the flowering tent. At that point I initially top fed for the first 2 weeks but now switched to flood and drain feeding 4 times a day every 6 hours.

- temperature in the tent is between 73-78 degrees at all times. Humidity level is around 55% which is good, I would like it to be around 40 but I have an open lid res in there giving off the excess humidity. That's ok. It's best to drop humidity down to 20-30% if possible during the last few weeks of flowering to induce more trichome production.

when lolliopopping and defoliating, it's usually done a week before flowering. However, you can also wait until the stretch period is over (week 2-3) depending on strain, talking indica at this point. That's what I did, after about 2 1/2 weeks I completely got rid of all branches and that were not reaching the top canopy. Defoliated each steam of any side branching and only kept the main stems in tact with minor fan leaf removal. You can see the before and after pics if you scroll up and compare the last 2 posts.

Now there is way more light able to enter through the entire plant and already bud production has increased.

At this point it's cruise control with minor defoliating through its remaining weeks.

Damn looking good bro. I loved you sea of green journal I just finished. Sorry late to the show been working on my first grow ever. I did like you started in rockwool then dropped in coco. I could only hope I can match any of your journals. Hiw do you like flood and drain. I have a flood and drain system but I jus been doing flood to waste at the moment. Didnt want to run system with only three plants. Would rather max out tray then flood and drain. And its my first grow ever so I really want to learn the plant and step it up every grow!! Come check me out if u ever have time. M gonna stick around for this monster to flower. How long this mother been round? Are you gonna grow another mother to replace? Do you like growing from seed or clone? Sorry for all the questions jus want to learn everything I can.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Damn looking good bro. I loved you sea of green journal I just finished. Sorry late to the show been working on my first grow ever. I did like you started in rockwool then dropped in coco. I could only hope I can match any of your journals. Hiw do you like flood and drain. I have a flood and drain system but I jus been doing flood to waste at the moment. Didnt want to run system with only three plants. Would rather max out tray then flood and drain. And its my first grow ever so I really want to learn the plant and step it up every grow!! Come check me out if u ever have time. M gonna stick around for this monster to flower. How long this mother been round? Are you gonna grow another mother to replace? Do you like growing from seed or clone? Sorry for all the questions jus want to learn everything I can.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey pino, Welcome back!

Flood and drain is awesome. I was always wanted to do some type of hydro setup because we all know yields are bigger most of the time.

Not sure why you don't just use flood and drain instead of flood to waste since you are going to be using more water and nutrients if you do it that way. you should just keep a res under your flood tray or just outside your grow area, it saves you lots of time and money on not having to use as many nutrients.

it shouldn't matter how many plants are in the flood tray, I went from 20 to 1 - the process remains the same either way. Especially when using coco / rockwool.

I took 40 clones from this plant before putting her in flower and kept 6 of the best rooted clones. They are in their own tent now under T5 fluorescent lighting, I will keep one or two as the new mothers and the rest I will flower after this crop is done!

I love growing from seeds because the plant is completely symmetrical and it seems like you can get better yields if starting with a good seed. But I also love clones as well because the growth rate is way faster and you can get a lot more growing done that way. So I think I will continue to make clones and grow different seed strains!

Day 23 of flower.

The buds are really starting to form nicely, I can see that all my branches will have nice full colas, curious to see how much they will actually swell up!

they are currently getting fed 4 times a day which i just started about a week ago, you can really see the difference now comparing to once a day feedings.

had a bit of nute burn when I tried going for 1000ppm, so I dialed it down to 600 for the last few days and will probably go no more than 800 for a week or two.

420-magazine-mobile2122714781.jpg

420-magazine-mobile128289212.jpg

420-magazine-mobile619240138.jpg

420-magazine-mobile330531223.jpg

420-magazine-mobile930882479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593447478.jpg

420-magazine-mobile157719853.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1234427079.jpg

And here are a couple pics of my clones plugging away. Topped them last week and they have recovered quickly. Roots already filling the bottom of the pots, will have to transplant soon.

420-magazine-mobile1010363406.jpg

420-magazine-mobile91674173.jpg

Back
Top Bottom