Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

Not sure to be honest but it doesn't look like anything on the deficiency charts at least. Do you foliar feed or anything that could create a hot spot either light or nute on the the leaves? Thats the only thing I can think.

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

20141211_105253.jpg
20141211_105925.jpg
20141211_105951.jpg

Day 20 everything looking great besides in the last pic there's one top on the cookies and cream that's abnormal. I raised the light 6" just in case that had something to do with it. It doesn't make sense that other tops at the same height don't have the same symptom though.

Something might of just happened to that top when it was first forming. Since the rest look good I wouldn't worry about it.

20141224_003249.jpg

Blue Lavender
20141224_002758.jpg

Cookies and Cream
Couple shots taken last week. :) the blue lavender is definately the higher yielded but C&C takes the catch for frost so far. I have a couple different phenos of blue lavender. One smells like straight berries and is the runt. The other two have a more lavender smell. So far so good! Clones are all looking great and taking off. They need to be transplanted soon and lst'd. I'm looking into getting a dehumidifier for the final 2 weeks of flower to make them put that frost on to keep the water in.

20150109_143126.jpg

Gage Green Genetics - Fortune Teller (GSC Forum Cut X Joseph OG)
Red Eyed Genetics - Locktite (Gorilla Glue #4 X Mt. Rainier)
THE NEW EDITIONS :)
Thinking about picking up a few more for future endeavors. Epoxy OG sounds attractive and maybe Grapist F2.

Wow they look absolutely fantastic! You have to be getting excited gonna be some killer smoke :)

Thanks! Excited is an understatement! I flushed the blue lavenders tonight with 9 gal of pure r/o water each (that's all I had time to accumulate). I should've just got a dechlorinator instead. I dropped my humidity down to 25-30% to see if it would increase resin production. Lights on temps are 76-78° and lights off I've been taking it down to 60° to try to bring out some colorful hues. I've been checking trichomes under my 20-40x microscope and most are cloudy still some clear and maybe one or two amber here and there but barely. Before I chop I'm gonna give them a 36 hour dark period to let any nutrients settle down in the root zone. I plan on hanging them in the tent to dry and keeping humidity level at 50% until it's dry on the outside then in quart mason jars with a small hygrometer inside to let me know if I need to dry longer or when to open them and rearrange. I've read that the perfect cure zone is 60-65% rh.

Sounds like a good plan to me :) I Usually dry them right in the tent too, this time I will have different cut dates so wont be able to, no idea what im gonna do to dry them yet.

Are you going to wash them? Bud Washing

Gets off any nasty stuff that got sprayed on while growing and also makes them dry more evenly. You don't end up with crispy outsides and wet insides as easily when you wash them first. :thumb: I highly recommend it :)

You should be very proud of those plants they look as good as anyones on here :high-five::rollit::party:

Thanks smokey! I'm surprised they came along this well honestly as it is my first grow! I was leaning more towards not doing a wash only because I only used a foliar spray once early in veg and decided I didn't like the results so I stopped. I did a lot of reading today about trimming dry vs wet. Very mixed opinions from everyone. The rh currently is 45% throughout my house. I can manipulate it with both dehumidifier and humidifier. If your humidity was at 55% in a drying closet at 70° F would you a) hang the plant to dry before trimming or b) trim right after chop and then hang them? I've heard so many mixed things so wanted to see what u thought.

They came out great for any grow, the fact that its your first is amazing!

I have trimmed both right away and after drying. The end result was the same but I think its easier to trim after they're dried. Everything is just less sticky at that point and the leaves get brittle so they snap right off with your fingers. I take off any leaves that aren't resin covered or are sickly looking right before I wash. Then they hang till they are dry enough to jar and trim up anything that needs to come off at that point. Its usually not a lot I leave the sugar leaves on, they have a ton of THC in them :thumb:

Have you been feeding any salt based nutes? Doc recommends feeding right up until the chop with HB, actually he recommends the major feeding right before the chop and then letting them hang in the light for a day after to let them continue to build up sugars that have no where to go. I have no idea if this applies to your super soil but I think it would be the same kinda deal. The whole starvation at the end thing is for the synthetic fert guys, we can fatten our girls up until the last minute :)

Back
Top Bottom