First Grow - Soil - LED Twin 900 Watt - Raindance Strain Equilibrium Genetics

Gorgeous buds. Nice work!

Thank you sir. . stop by and have some!

I've decided to run this again.
Just plotting my plan of attack on how i can work in the rdwc Cinderella 99 in when i switch it to flower. I'm going to just let them grow without topping in 10 gallon pots.

Frosty goodness

d377f05f74bf3ca201e4c16abbcec4ac.jpg

f947ea5c79e851a430e6834f58661937.jpg

9b31a16dad721265a0670058d0599ebd.jpg

Yum

How does it feel to harvest your first plants lol. I already know the answer to that, it feels amazing lol. Some top shelf bud you growed there and I bet it's killer. Be sure to holler at me when you start grow two, I will be there lol...️

How does it feel to harvest your first plants lol. I already know the answer to that, it feels amazing lol. Some top shelf bud you growed there and I bet it's killer. Be sure to holler at me when you start grow two, I will be there lol...️

Very satisfying GHOST! That's for sure. It was definitely a learning experience and thanks to those that helped along the way and to those that watched, I appreciate you for the interest. When I was done trimming I took a couple photos and said, "this looks like shit". Then a couple days later, "bam"! Top shelf is an understatement as I always buy top shelf flowers at the dispensary or get good concentrates for my vape pen. My opinion is that the term "top shelf" is over used in the clubs. I'm just a novice grower, and I'll never pay for herb again. I did track some numbers in the electrical usage with a kill a watt. This room cost me a total of 140 bucks a month to run. Bear in mind that I barely used a heater and No dehumidifier. My exhaust fan was on low the entire time. This herb reminds me of what I used to get back in the day before it was decriminalized here in California. But this is next level shit IMO. We definitely get to reap greater rewards growing our own! I'll be pilfering grandpa tokin's review template before this grow is officially completed. If there's any left. Lol. I'll be starting my new grow journal next week.

Again, thank you for the interest.

Harvest update!

It's time to roll this up! I did a two week cure and did the standard burp n check taking a nug just to test here and there. We have a winner in the featherweight class. I pulled a total of 6.5 oz of nice cured nuggets and 101 grams of snowy trim that is getting happy with some butter as we speak!

This is a really good stone. The buds smell of a citrusy,fuely, chocolate aroma. The taste is also kinda fruity and quite smooth. And a bong rip will set ya off for an hour or so. I call that a winner.

So there we have it. This journal is complete.

I have some more seedlings 2 days old. I'll be starting a new journal in the next few days. Until then. Time for a bowl

ff880ef48a3cdc16a12ec0ec22d63170.jpg
d438d39bb4f14bbc3c09bb7aa6ec139d.jpg
e281fe816d771424a5252c4597cd45bf.jpg

A most excellent result BDG! Congrats on all that quality nug, not to mention the butter you can play with. :bravo:

Looking forward to the next one...post it in my photo journal (link with the others in my sig) when you get it running.

Thanks shed! I like a spoon of butter with my coffee. Especially when I get to pencil out the entire day!

I'll most definitely do that! . I'll get going in a few days. Life calls!

G

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom