Blue Dream FFOF Soil Grow

frostyMJbudEC

whats up my 420mag family im here again with my second grow, first grow still going its a few weeks out until harvest time and your always welcome to check it out.....

What strain is it? blue dream
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80/20 sat/ind
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? just sprouted
Indoor or outdoor? indoor mainly, but its nice out so i have the sprouts getting a little light from the sun
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Fox Farm Light Warrior
If soil... What size pot? in a seedling tray right now
Size of light? seedlings are under 3 23w 6500k bulbs and 1 23w 2700k bulb
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 79 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? 49%
PH of media or res? unsure
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? i will be watering every3 days as to keep from overwatering the sprouts until they get a little bigger then i will go to water every 3rd day
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm Big Bloom and Big Grow

20130420_174537.jpg
20130428_080625.jpg

i ve got 7 healthy sprouts one had trouble getting the seed off so its edges are a little yellow but thats not very alarming... i was surprised that they all prouted one seed looked premature but hey it definitely proed me wrong and i cant say im unhappy lol..... in my first grow i had a terrible start and was lucky to get one plant out of all the problems i was having so hopefully this one will go off without a hitch..... hopefully

hey all im back for your 420 delight with some babies i got working.... not so much really going on they need a little support but i got a couple tooth picks to help hold them up i think i didnt put them down far enough in the soil but its working i have been keeping my eye on it everyday to make sure it doesnt become a bigger issue.... but anyways heres a pic they are starting to get their second set of leaves now
20130430_165823.jpg

hey maniac thnx for stopping in and i hope you enjoy the show im hoping everything goes well

you and me both wildbill this grow is gonna start out soil but then gonna turn hempy when the plants mature, and get sexed ill get clones and go from there

i must say in both grows that i have going on i have to wait water and watch thats all and i dislike this part of the whole thing everything else is great but the waiting is so boring :sleep:

im back with a minor update, my seedlings are starting their second leaf set and seems like no issues have come up yet
here is the latest pic im pretty sure i started germing on 4/20 and they went into the soil 3 days later so 10 days in, way better than my first grow that was all kinds of messed up in the beginning, but hey u live and u learn
20130503_224437.jpg

I'm subbed for this grow. I am a big blue dream fan and love the strain. I currently am keeping a mother plant and have 2 in flowering as well. Very frosty, easy to grow plant with pretty large yields :)

Thnx for the support closet and to icemud thanx for stopping in and checking it out ill keep a steady flow of updates coming for everyone's enjoyment

20130505_122432.jpg
ok so here are my babies a couple weeks in since i put them in soil and i was wondering if you guys thought it would be bad for them if i had them outside in the sun for a few hours and and then had them back under the cfls im using?

thnx for that info closet ill proly wait i dont want cooked greens right now lol

hey shot thnx for stopping in and checking out my babies i hope you enjoy what i bring to the table here, new opinions and perspectives are always welcome,i have learned alot from my first grow and i hope it all shows in this next one

ok im back with somewhat of a minor update i had to transplant the plants into something bigger they were getting a little cramped in there so i put them into a pot that was about 2 times as big as what they were in... it was all i had and i was hoping to only do one transplant but it looks like it could be a couple im still waiting for the first grow to finish..... couple weeks, cant wait for that.... then they will go into the bigger grow boxer where i will have more space to work with...... anyways here is what im looking at right now
20130508_192154.jpg

as always let me know what you think and if i could be doing something better :peace:

hey closet the seeds are regular seeds not feminized and im not sure how im gonna work it this time im thinking some lst im gonna end up keeping one that is female for clones and im also thinking ill try defoliation this go round its all a learning process

Back
Top Bottom