GanjaFarmer 1st Grow 2 Mysterious Strains

Off to a good start :rollit: Nice tent by the way love my DR80!

Thanks brah and i love my Darkroom 80 too ! it fits right in my closet perfectly am glad i bought it, it's amazing

DAY 11

Well guys Tammy died today when i got back home she was on her side and when i pulled her out the ground the roots were dried up. But ohh well i still got Estella by my side and she is doing beautiful i will put pics up soon when i get her setup done. I'm putting in 4 23w 2700k lights so that'll make 6 lights for Estella and that should work pretty good untill i get my 400w HPS light then she will do amazing in growth. Well c u later guys ill be back 2maro

Hey GF, sorry to hear about your girl dying. The HPS light that you ordered...does it come with a digital ballast for MH bulbs as well or just HPS? The reason I ask is I wouldn't put your girl under the HPS until you start her on 12/12. :bong::bong::bong:

Hey GF, sorry to hear about your girl dying. The HPS light that you ordered...does it come with a digital ballast for MH bulbs as well or just HPS? The reason I ask is I wouldn't put your girl under the HPS until you start her on 12/12. :bong::bong::bong:

Its all good i still got my other lovely lady by my side aha. And to answer your question yes it comes with a digital ballast and i already the MH bulb its 400w i just can't put it to use cause i don't have the reflector but i saw a package were it came with a 400w HPS reflector and the digital ballast on sale for $178.98 so i decided to take advantage of opportunity and buy it. For now am just using CFL's tho' untill it comes in. Now all i gotta do is wait
:blunt:

DAY 12

I have been procrastinating a lot about making Estella's setup, i've been to lazy to do it guys aha. But its sorta good i didn't because my gf is making me paint the house so i would of have to take apart the setup if i did put it up, ahah sorry for rambling guys. Estella is doing good, she is working on her 3rd node already so i decided to take some pics. Here you go !!
:grinjoint:

A look from the side.
Picture_01623.jpg

Canopy view.
Picture_02213.jpg

Here's a question tho' guys do you think i shld starting feeding her some nitrogen nutes or just wait, i sorta want to start feeding her already but am scared that i might make her ill. Any advice on this guys ???

DAY 14 or DAY 2 VEG

Estella has done fantastic she has grown in width but no that much height but that's good. I will prbly transplant her into a 10gal. pot next week or any coming up days. Am pretty sure the seeds my friend gave me were feminized because i think she has pre-flowers already. Well here some pics guys
:ganjamon:

A top view of Estella
Picture_02619.jpg

A side view
Picture_02523.jpg

Also the sun system 400w HPS should come in by next week, so all i gotta do is relax and smoke

DAY 7 VEG

Estella is doing fine, i transplanted her into a big pot yesterday and moved her into a different spot but i haven't been able to put up the darkroom 80 bt ohh well i can make do with what i got right now. She has grown pretty big now no stretch has been done with her she is just growing bushy aha. Here the pics guys
:grinjoint:

View From The Top
Picture_03119.jpg

View From The Side
Picture_03018.jpg

View Of The Setup
Picture_02914.jpg

Well that its for today guys ill post some more pics up 2maro
:rollit:

DAY 10 VEG

Estella is doing good guys i plan on transplanting her into a even bigger pot today when i turn the lights off. She has a very thick stem too its maybe 2cm. thick. The HPS light still hasn't came in either guys its was suppose to come in the other day but didn't i think i'm going to complain to ups about it and hopefully i could get some money back off of shipping. I got a new bong to and a bubbler i love them both because they both get milky smoke with every hit. Aha well here's some pics of my baby and my bong and bubbler. Also does anybody know about how to get rid of pest naturally like a plant that repeals them but doesn't do anything to my baby? Because i was taking pics of Estella and a bug flew out and i killed it but when i got a closer look it ate some bits of the top leafs as you can see in some of the pics. Well any help wld b appreciated. Here's the pics

New Bong Bought At Twisted Roots My Buddy's Shop
Picture_00186.jpg

Picture_00282.jpg

Bubbler Bought At My Friends Smoke Shop
Picture_00385.jpg
Picture_00480.jpg

Picture Of My Baby Estella
Picture_00570.jpg
Picture_00656.jpg

Picture Of All 'Em Together
Picture_00746.jpg

Peace :Rasta:

You can do the 24, 36, 48 hours of darkness(or anything in between for that matter) if you want. It's not necessary though. They will start flowering when you switch to 12/12. If you really think about it, out in nature they will never encounter 24, 36 or 48 hours of darkness so it's not necessary. But if you really want to do it, you can go ahead. :Rasta:

You can do the 24, 36, 48 hours of darkness(or anything in between for that matter) if you want. It's not necessary though. They will start flowering when you switch to 12/12. If you really think about it, out in nature they will never encounter 24, 36 or 48 hours of darkness so it's not necessary. But if you really want to do it, you can go ahead. :Rasta:

Haha so true brah, thanks for the info. And do you know anything i could do about pest like little flys or something they keep eating my top leafs and getting high off of me for free haha. But seriously does anybody have idea on how to get rid of it naturally without using chemicals. Any help wld be appreciated alot.
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom