1st Attempt Growing

928hygro

Hi there peeps!!!:tokin:

Wanted to give this a shoot and see what I can learn from here... So far here I have seen an learned a lot from this site... So finally I said I will give it a shoot... So here it is

What strain is it?
Bagseed's unknown/Ak48/Bubba OG

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Mixed

What percentages?
Unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg.

If in Veg... For how long?
2 weeks

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
FFOF

If soil... What size pot?
3 Gal. to 10 gal

Size of light?
1000w Cfl veg./ 2x1000w hps flower

Is it aircooled?
yes
Temp of Room/cab?
high 81f / low 68f

Type and strength of ferts used?
Fox Farm organics

20131014_131234.jpg

20131014_125230.jpg

20131014_125219.jpg

This is my first grow, A friend asked to help him out so I jumped in everything was bought before... So with that said, we started with little money but top notch equipment... Just not everything needed... So I made do with what I was given, no complaints at all... I thought I would never have this opportunity to full fill a dream... so this is my story hope you all enjoy...

Re: 1st attempt growing....

Welcome to the :420: I can't wait to see then grow good luck be safe keep smoking keep growing

Hey there, just started with this new hobbie myself, that's why I clicked on the "first grow attempt" journal. I really enjoyed looking through your set up pictures, very nice and organized. Looks like you got some construction skills! Once I figure out where the subcribe button is, I'll be watching and learning!

Also, I can see where the exhuast set up is, i think, but where is the air being vented to? and the intake air, is that pulling from a clean room? Asking to learn, thanks.

Also, I can see where the exhuast set up is, i think, but where is the air being vented to? and the intake air, is that pulling from a clean room? Asking to learn, thanks.

I'm in a doublewide trailer using 2 bedrooms... Me and a buddy of mine, anywayz i'm pulling from the bottom of the house and it has a filter for clean air that we can take out and clean when needed... It is getting pushed back into the house same thing going on top... still have to put in a exhaust for the room it self here very soon... opening door for now for air exchange...

Also Welcome i'm a lot further than shown... Welcome chris606

Back
Top Bottom