Hindu Kush Grow Journal 2011

GanjaFarmer14

This grow is just gna be cheap because i just have a seed i found in a hindu kush nug and i decided to grow it. This isn't my first grow , its just that i neva been successful with all my other grows aha. Well heres the info.

What strain is it? - Hindu Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? -20% sative, 80% indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms ocean forrest mixed with some soil i found aha
If soil... What size pot? 5gal bucket
Size of light? 4 2700k CFL's

I'll post pics up later in the day. Hopefully this grow goes good. Peace :peacetwo:

i grew master kush. wish i grew afgan or hindu kush. more hash taste. the master is good but not for mornings, good for night and appetite.
started growing kandy kush. its og kush and trainwreck. medicinal. 6 seedings now.
good luck
sully

yea that would make me lose my high or i would be laughing so hard from being stoned .
but id probably lose my munchi high.
i grew 2 wonder woman plants this winter i got 3 ounces of each. 13 weeks of veg. 12 weeks of flowering. i veg'd so long because of the cold weather on 20/4. winter is a good time to veg around here because its just to cold to do 12/12. 12 off would drop the temps to 38 in the grow room. air intake was 20 degrees or less.
anyway shes a good morning plant. very motivational and creative ideas.
i wish you luck hope she's a she and not a male. sully

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom