Blue Dream FFOF Soil Grow

Right on man. I should also add a few things. I speak only from what I have seen. One member here McLoadie told me one of the best times to super crop is when the plant is on the dry side. I found this to be true. It will help from the branch making a clean snap off or almost a clean snap. Now if this happens straighten it back up and use any tape to put it back together. gently remove the tape about 5-7 days after.
if you do it when the plant is dryer, and from what i have found older, it will break inside and not snap off.
Makes the plant so much stronger.

oh and pinch it so you feel it break inside before you bend it over. and wait it out. try it on one half of the plant and watch how it grows!

sorry i didnt respond blazin im not sure about fim'ing or not i think im gonna just lst for now and just try fim'ing the next time......@ hank when you say on the dry side are you referring to it being underwatered and then doing the super crop and then water after that?

alright im back with an update for my 420 friends, plants are looking great just a couple more weeks until the big flip im keeping them going because of the defoliation slowing down the growth by about a couple weeks so im vegging this time for 10 weeks instead of 8 well in any case here are some pics and let just say welcome to the jungle
20130613_170113.jpg
20130613_170121.jpg
20130613_170126.jpg
20130613_170133.jpg
20130613_170141.jpg
20130613_170151.jpg
06-13_1.jpg
20130613_170108.jpg

the lst has gone really well and the defoliation has definitely allowed for much better growth of the lower branches, the combo is great..... in the picture where you see all of them, the 2 farthest to the right i had to transplant and i didnt go about it as gently as i should have and alot of the roots were ripped out completely so those 2 were unhappy about that but definitely didnt have any issues bouncing back from that intense shock..... well as always let me know what you think and keep it green :peace:

Hey frostyMJ just stumbled upon your thread, nice deep green leaves! :bong: Your plants look killer buddy. I read that your last grow had fluffier buds and you wanted a more dense bud this go around. May i suggest some unsulphered blackstrap mollasses and/or some FF Beasty Blooms? I used them both on my first grow and am sure they helped make every single plants buds dense as could be, made for a very nice yield come harvest time. Im sub'd will watch your journal un fold :Namaste: CA215

good eye kingjohn i got a little pruning to do over the weekend and thnx for stopping by and checking out my neck of the forums ca215 and thnx for the advice ill definitely have to gove that a shot, granted the fluffier buds looked like more buds in the end but i would like to see them denser

hey ca215 i checked you first grow out and was wondering if your purple kush was from a clone or a seed?

good eye kingjohn i got a little pruning to do over the weekend and thnx for stopping by and checking out my neck of the forums ca215 and thnx for the advice ill definitely have to gove that a shot, granted the fluffier buds looked like more buds in the end but i would like to see them denser

Always good to give stuff a review and what not but seemed like a cheap and easy way to get some nice rock hard nugs, I tend to like some fluffier buds though at times, breaks up so easy & rolls so nice, yet you do feel a little jipped on the yield.. :blunt:
hey ca215 i checked you first grow out and was wondering if your purple kush was from a clone or a seed?
The first indoor grow was all clones from the start, then I started germinating bagseeds I had and ended up with a crap load of hermie, hurt the ego abit :loopy: Would like to my hand at PK further down the road with more experience :Namaste: here to learn :peace: CA

no its not different i just move it up a couple inches so the plants wont burn is all, last night i did a little super cropping im gonna give the plants a nice flush probly tomorrow and then im gonna give them the flip, i cant wait for it let me tell ya

ok im back with a big update for everyone to see ive been a little lazy with my updates and im very sorry we hae been having a heat wave here and sleep eludes me as of late but anyways on to the good stuff...... i cant say everything has been awesome ive had some hiccups one of my plants got too close to the lights and got a little singed, nothing major but it did happen, when i had done the super cropping iover did it on a couple plants and they werent very happy about it needless to say, the upper most leaves have some brown spot on them from the stress but that aside everything has been fine and now for the pictures
june_28_9.jpg
june_28_8.jpg
june_28_3.jpg
june_28_2.jpg
june_28_11.jpg
june_28_10.jpg
june_28_1.jpg
june_28_2.jpg

this is the damage from the super cropping showing up on the leaves
june_28_7.jpg

this is something im a little confused about i have yet to flip my plants, that will happen in a couple days, but this one is showing the signs of being female already is that normal in some cases? im not too troubled by it but its just a quest i have, well im off for now for some dinner and tv shows..... as always any feedback good or bad is always welcome keep it green :peace:

thnx for that info kingjohn i was unaware that actually happened, i thought my timer broke or something lol

yea i just flipped them today cant wait to see how many more girls i get

well bad news for me so far i just checked and i have 2 males and one girl, im not sure how the others will come out i got rid of one because is wasnt coming back from the damage done so now i have 2 more that need to show some signs and they should soon im a little disappointed but what can ya do, i thought maybe i could harvest some seeds but i dont really want to do that since my main goal was to get a couple girls grow one out and take clones from the other

Sorry on those males Frosty, Its not too late to clone off your girl to get that system going. Its hard for me to keep a mom plant going for a few months mostly size and then the lack of attention I give lol. I also heard you can save pollen if you seperated a male and collected some. just a thought but sometimes when you cut reg flowers with buds and put them in water sometimes they open, stick the whole male plant in a vase:cheesygrinsmiley: Keep em green and growing :peace:.

im back with a little update and on pic but before that @ hank and closet thnx for your input but unfortunately i dont have a place for any males to try to collect the pollen, although i wish i did sometimes so i wouldnt have to rely on anyone else for seeds lol oh well i guess however aside from that i removed another male this morning so that makes 3 out of 7 that were definitely male and one that just wasnt coming back from the stress i put on it, but the good news is it looks like i have 3 girls 2 look decent but the other still needs some more time to come back from the stress but she is coming back slowly but surely, which im very happy about i must say i thought i was gonna have to get rid of her too, but the main point of this particular update is to say that i took some clones off my healthy girl, last night i took 2 just to see if i would be able to successfully clone and let me tell you, they were wilting their stems were getting soft i didnt know what to do and i thought they were just gonna die before the night was over however, this morning i got up and looked and they were perked right up their stems stiffened up like before and they seem like they are doing well i cant wait to see if they do root, if they doo im turning 2 into mother plants and the rest will be for the next harvest
20130711_193204.jpg

im not using a dome or anything i spray them a few times through out the night until i got to sleep and then give them a nice spray in the morning or if i wake up in the middle of the night and it seems to be enough, in the future i will make a DIY aeroponics bubbler for cloning but for now this is the route im taking let me know what you think as always any constructive criticism is always welcome :peace:

Back
Top Bottom