Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Never use seeds or pollen from a hermaphrodite. It passes the hermie tendency down to the offspring. Any plant will hermie with enough stress. That is what the colloidal silver does. But plants that hermie under fairly low stress are to be avoided if you treasure your sinsemilla. I found two nanners on my Agent orange #9. They were green not yellow so I am hoping nothing happened with them. But Agent Orange #9 just got eliminated from the hunger games. I will still flower her but another nanner and she gets the early cut.

I missed this post earlier Shiggity. I thought that is how that they made fem seeds was hermies, am I wrong?
Her mother never went hermie and the clone was really stressed due to the spider mite debacle of 2015 haha.

I missed this post earlier Shiggity. I thought that is how that they made fem seeds was hermies, am I wrong?
Her mother never went hermie and the clone was really stressed due to the spider mite debacle of 2015 haha.

Yeah they make hermies to do gem seeds but it is specific high stress from colloidal silver. Typically if a fem seed comes from a hermie in regular garden conditions I avoid it. You do have spider mites so that is definitely a stressor. Hmmmm. I would still avoid it but keep them for an emergency.

Final weight of this clone harvest even with all the complications was not too shabby.

72.58 grams or 2.56 ounces.

I apologize for my absenteeism but I have been working about 80 hours a week. I haven't started my new crop yet but plan on doing it soon. I will post here if I do another journal. I hope you are all doing well and crops are looking awesome.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom