Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

Heh. "Nut burn."
420-magazine-mobile113645730.jpg

Good evening guys/gals. Well not good news to report today. After watering my runoff tested at 7.4 which im completly baffled by. I watered with 6.0. What is going on here i'm in desperate need of help and advice. I have no idea what to do. Also in my mind i feel she is way behind right now at 35. Please help! :bitingnails:
Hqs3M7V.jpg
zLDwBP3.jpg
1saIGSu.jpg
G9V3mAa.jpg
oQ86n4U.jpg
RtsHOUV.jpg

She looks fine to me.:thumb:
I am growing 3 WWA from 420.
Tomorrow will be 28 days for them.
One is real short, one I topped(day 17) and LST, the other I just LST one today since she was about 4" taller than the other two.
She really shot up, and they all are showing early flower like yours.
The tall one has alot of space between nodes, while the other two are pretty tightly stacked.

Well welcome to all the new people,sorry it has been a bit since last update with all the issues on top of work its been a rough couple of days. So a lot to talk about today. As many of you read i been having issues with ph after her last feed. Last night i flushed got t he ph down to about 6.6. So a bit better. She is now on day 38,and man this crop is resilient. So been also having issues with humidity. Its been bouncing between 50-70%. I know this is bad but the weather has been completely ass over the last few day. Raining damp and humid. I also think our rh and temp gauge is finished. I should have the new on tomorrow. So ill quickly update on that. Also my room mates plant in hydro is looking on the ups. I know this is my journal but i just had to add that because i talked about his before. Ill include a pic of his as well. So the next steps over the next couple of days. Temp/rh meter,ph calibrate my pen,and finally after the pot is completely dry,she will get her first feeding of all 3 nutes. Kinda excited but worried about it since the ph issues. We shall see i guess i gotta learn some way. Well that's it for this update,thanks to everybody for all of the advice. Stay medicated friends :bong:
Nj0ziyi.jpg
tHnRGnB.jpg
Q8z3Vxt.jpg
1ecNesO.jpg

roomies:
eeUrhtZ.jpg

Looking good, think I will join the party if that's alright with you, as long as your ph stays between 6.3 to 6.8 you should be fine. I have 4 white widow autos on day 13 in soil, im debating on wether to top them or not, I think I may top one or two and compare at the end, also the sledgehammer from ff works great removing excess build up I recommend flushing with it if you have anymore ph problems, I am also learning everyday I'm no professional but will help all I can. Best of luck to you✌️

Well welcome to all the new people,sorry it has been a bit since last update with all the issues on top of work its been a rough couple of days. So a lot to talk about today. As many of you read i been having issues with ph after her last feed. Last night i flushed got t he ph down to about 6.6. So a bit better. She is now on day 38,and man this crop is resilient. So been also having issues with humidity. Its been bouncing between 50-70%. I know this is bad but the weather has been completely ass over the last few day. Raining damp and humid. I also think our rh and temp gauge is finished. I should have the new on tomorrow. So ill quickly update on that. Also my room mates plant in hydro is looking on the ups. I know this is my journal but i just had to add that because i talked about his before. Ill include a pic of his as well. So the next steps over the next couple of days. Temp/rh meter,ph calibrate my pen,and finally after the pot is completely dry,she will get her first feeding of all 3 nutes. Kinda excited but worried about it since the ph issues. We shall see i guess i gotta learn some way. Well that's it for this update,thanks to everybody for all of the advice. Stay medicated friends :bong:
roomies:
eeUrhtZ.jpg
50 percent humity in flowering. I've learned I just plugged dehumidifier in the room downstairs set the control to 45 rh. I've notice instead of 90-80 humidity veg can be 60 to 70.

Looking good, think I will join the party if that's alright with you, as long as your ph stays between 6.3 to 6.8 you should be fine. I have 4 white widow autos on day 13 in soil, im debating on wether to top them or not, I think I may top one or two and compare at the end, also the sledgehammer from ff works great removing excess build up I recommend flushing with it if you have anymore ph problems, I am also learning everyday I'm no professional but will help all I can. Best of luck to you✌️
Welcome to the journey tom. I have really been thinking about getting a pint of sledgehammer . the flush I just did was just ph'd water . anyways welcome feel free to give your thoughts as things are happening I want the feed back!

Good evening everybody! Sorry for the drought things have been crazy with life. Sorry for the absence of posts hasn't been intentional. Well here is the update: After the flush i was a bit worried but as the days progressed she got looking better. So tonight was the first feeding after the flush. This time around she got a light feeding,the trio this time (ffbb,ffgb,fftb) after the flush i will gradually increase as the weeks go on. This feeding she got 1 1/2 tbsp of big bloom, 1/2 tbsp grow big, 1/2 tbsp of tiger bloom. She is starting to bud finally she is definitely a bit behind in my opinion on day 41. Things are moving along the ph run-off tonight tested at 6.9 not where id like it to be but ill take it at this point. I know where i made my mistakes with the ph and will definitely learn better control of that growing aspect. Also as another side note. I need to learn better lst techniques. My plant is all over the place as you will see from the plant photo. Other than that here are the photos: couple of bud development shots,and a plant shot. Good night all! :Namaste:
c1hG5lV.jpg
u2zcZwY.jpg
Q2fi4fZ.jpg
s4JZJYk.jpg
TxSuOAE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom