Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Absolutely stunning!
:thumb:

great job!!!! :thumb: reps
Thanks SolMJ and DrZiggy, so excited to try it out!

That's a delicious looking harvest - I think you're gonna like it! :laughtwo: :bravo:

+reps!
Thanks Graytail, I can't wait to try my first Hi-Brix harvest! I accidently snipped one of the little buds off when cleaning up fan leaves so I plan on giving that a go in a few days because it will dry faster than the intact buds haha. I am sure I will be floored lol.

Booyah! Looking green and greasy over here.
Yeah she is so greasy Major! I think trimming her might be pretty challenging lol.

:jawdropper:

That looks soooooo good!

Happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

+ reps indeed!
Thanks Pigeons, I will get to try her earlier than I though because I snipped a little bud off when taking the fans off lol. Brace for impact haha!

AK48 Day 113 (Flower Day 47) - Wonder Woman Clone Day 49 (Flower Day 0)
Time to update you all on the other girls.

AK48 is still rummaging along. Her leaves are looking horrid and will continue to lol. Going to be pretty tough trimming all those little necrotic leaves, but I will get her all trimmed up when the time comes. I don't think I will be smoking those leaves even though they are covered in trichomes. I will probably just save them and try to do what Major PITA did to make hash. That was an awesome tutorial Major. She will get her final GE drench tomorrow and hopefully she will be ready to harvest in about a week.

The Wonder Woman clone is looking drop dead gorgeous. I ended up having to trim her yet again today to prepare her for the flower tent. She grew so much in 6 days and I wanted her all trimmed before she went into the flower tent. I sprayed her with Destress after trimming her all up and she just got put in the flower room. :)

I am so stoked about the Wonder Woman clone! That girl is going to get big in that 10 gallon pot. I hope you all are having a awesome day and I will talk to you all soon.

AK48 - Day 113 (Flower Day 47)
113-AK48-1.png

113-AK48-2.png

113-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 49 (Flower Day 0)
49-WW-Clone-1.png

49-WW-Clone-2.png

49-WW-Clone-3.png

49-WW-Clone-4.png

49-WW-Clone-5.png

I know I sure wouldn't be too upset with those necrotic leaves with the buds looking like that! And the clone looks awesome man. You busted through the door and handled business. Well done!

I know I sure wouldn't be too upset with those necrotic leaves with the buds looking like that! And the clone looks awesome man. You busted through the door and handled business. Well done!

Thanks Juan :) . I am over here doing a little happy dance. :party:

Yeah, the buds look amazing on her. I am just going to have to snip under them to get those bad leaves out. It will take a while I am sure, but it will be well worth it in the end.

Awesome looking buds, Bud! (clones too)

AK48 Day 121 (Flower Day 55) - Wonder Woman Clone Day 57 (Flower Day 8)
Hello 420 family, update time!

Well I have been really busy lately with real life, so I haven't really been on the forum at all lately. I really miss looking at everyone's photos and updates, so I will try and catch up tonight and tomorrow.

The girls are doing amazing. The buds on AK48 have really swollen up and I figure she is not too far off from harvest. I might even do it this weekend if I don't see any new pistols form before then. Also time dependent, I have a lot going on right now.

Wonder Woman has exploded in growth since her move to the flower tent. There is no stopping her. I imagine I will have to yet again trim her inner parts. Every time I do she just shrugs it off like nothing happened. I don't want to put too much stress on her though. What are your thoughts on trimming those inner leaves yet again. Should I just wait till mid bloom?

Well here are some pics of the girls. I hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from you all soon.

AK48 - Day 121 (Flower Day 55)
121-AK48-1.png

121-AK48-2.png

121-AK48-3.png

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 57 (Flower Day 8)
57-WW-Clone-1.png

57-WW-Clone-2.png

Late to the party but here! Subbed!
I missed welcoming Shiggity! Been so busy lately.
:welcome:

Looking at that AK, makes me smile
Thanks Dchannn! I am getting super excited about her. Those buds just keep beefing up.

Shadow the AK is pumping out those colas. Did you do an OG or super drench during flower? Or just the regular drenches?
I didn't do OG or super drench. Right after my 2nd Cat drench, as soon as the AK48 dried out good, I gave her a healthy GE drench. During my last Cat drench I did top dress 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt due to her getting a Mag deficiency. Yesterday, I just gave a little bit of water on top to keep things moist.

I want her to finish on a GE, so if she is still putting out pistols by the time she dries out, I will probably go ahead and give her one more GE drench. :)

Just wanted to share some bud pics of Wonder Woman with you all. I have got almost all of her in a jar, the only thing left is that main cola. The stem is so think on the main cola, it is taken an extended amount of time to dry that baby. I will post final weight for her as soon as that is complete. I expect total weight to be about 2 ounces which is to be expected as I pulled her early to make room for her clone in the flower tent.

Here are some pics, enjoy!

WW-bud-1.png

WW-bud-2.png

WW-bud-3.png

WW-bud-closeup.png

Woooo! I can smell them from here!:thumb:

Thanks Shiggity, she does reek something fierce lol! The AK48 has a softer, piney smell. Wonder Woman just smells so strong. Can't even place the smell, very gamy. Not really like skunk at all, just a really unique gamy smell.

shadowmoses, that is going to be incredible!! :)

Can't wait to smoke some :) . Going to wait till at least till December before I do though. I will then start smoking some of the lower colas to start with and give a smoke report if I am still conscious haha!

Can't wait to smoke some :) . Going to wait till at least till December before I do though. I will then start smoking some of the lower colas to start with and give a smoke report if I am still conscious haha!

shadow, try some tonight and next week and next month...really! I'm going to learn about the art of the cure...its like wine..i might not enjoy my Chateau D'Hamptons aged, matured, completed :) as long as someone else.

your buds will kick butt whenever you try them :) look at 'em!!! They have attitude :rofl:

Shadow I always say you cannot judge a proper cure if you don't know the starting point (wink wink).

shadow, try some tonight and next week and next month...really! I'm going to learn about the art of the cure...its like wine..i might not enjoy my Chateau D'Hamptons aged, matured, completed :) as long as someone else.

your buds will kick butt whenever you try them :) look at 'em!!! They have attitude :rofl:

Hahahaha, alright peer pressure is working its wonders! I will try her this weekend, when I can actually relax and give you a smoke report :) .

Back
Top Bottom