Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Looking good! Your Pineapple Express is a monster!

Hey thanks for stopping in :peace: I just got done wrestling with that PE :trance:

I used up most of the remaining ph strips to flush PE due to some leaves indicating lock out and sure enough she was at about 4.5. So she got a couple gals of RO water and some shitty tap water - got her up to 6 but didn't want to flush her too hard. I flushed too hard on Grace last grow and she lost some trichs.

Same time and stage as last grow - not close enough to the end to just let her go. I'll have to think about the minimal nutes I use and/or the soil.

Also, to address the "monster" issue I fashioned a stake out of wire hanger and used a zip tie to gently tether her. She's frigging wobbly and although she's in a 3 Gal pot there is probably not 3 Gal of medium [soil and perlite] for as needy as these stems are

I hope she can last another 2 weeks...:straightface:

CC was just fine and got LOW dose of tiger bloom and molasses LOL

Where is my vaporizer...:volcano-smiley:

Purple closet update:

PE_Closet_wk7_24_.jpg

PE_Closet_wk7_22_.jpg

PE_Closet_wk7_21_.jpg

PE_Closet_wk7_20_.jpg

PE_Closet_wk7_18_.jpg

PE_Closet_wk7_15_.jpg

Long day at work tomorrow - PE is doing OK - CC wants to have trouble but she may be on her own for now

:peace:

Ladies are looking good mate...I was having problems keeping my ph stable so now I add dolomite lime to my soil or if you get some you can too dress the soil with it...now my ph stays stable....I got some off flee bay and I think it cost me about a tenner for a kg off it and I add 3table spoons per 11litre tub off medium...hope this helps a little

Ladies are looking good mate...I was having problems keeping my ph stable so now I add dolomite lime to my soil or if you get some you can too dress the soil with it...now my ph stays stable....I got some off flee bay and I think it cost me about a tenner for a kg off it and I add 3table spoons per 11litre tub off medium...hope this helps a little

Thanks a lot for the tip welshman - I wrote a note to remind me. I'm staying with soil, but I'm not committed to the brand. I like the extra perlite I mix in, the mix seems to be a good fit for the closet. Maybe Dolomite lime is just the thing

It could be that these new kind of Autos don't need nutes so much. I used them because I'm 'supposed to" not because they looked needy, and also I've never use full strength - probably half to lowest per label instructions.

They've only got 1 to 2 weeks left on them so I'll just keep watering maybe at this point...:peace:

Good morning, TopCat!! (He's the most tip top, TopCat!) Well, you may not like it, but winter looks good on your ladies... :geek: I hope my auto thrives like yours! I didn't get the seed dropped until Saturday. I had an appliance guy coming and it kept getting delayed, and I needed the outlet because this auto is in a DWC, blah, blah, blah... there is finally a new baby sprout on the horizon! Sure hope she pops and turns out lovely like yours! :welldone:

Good morning, TopCat!! (He's the most tip top, TopCat!) Well, you may not like it, but winter looks good on your ladies... :geek: I hope my auto thrives like yours! I didn't get the seed dropped until Saturday. I had an appliance guy coming and it kept getting delayed, and I needed the outlet because this auto is in a DWC, blah, blah, blah... there is finally a new baby sprout on the horizon! Sure hope she pops and turns out lovely like yours! :welldone:

Good Morning Ms Magic :cheer: I had to Google TopCat LOL - he's one swanky little dude LOL :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm playing hooky from work. I never feel well enough to go in anymore, but since I have upcoming retirement plans [quitting] I'm using up sick time before i put in notice...Freedom and Poverty are on the way...

So I spent time defoliating the ladies. Stems too heavy with veg and it also opened them up to the light. Lower humidity turning into a bonus at this moment in time.

The defol let me see the potential in the bud sites, so now I'm on the anxious train until harvest LOL.

:rofl:

Fingers crossed on your seedling - I hope you get a fat Lady full of gifts Ms Magic :tommy:

Photo Update Week 8:

Ladies came out of the closet at watering time.

First CC the Cash Crop:

CC_WK_8_5_.jpg

CC_WK_8_6_.jpg

CC_WK_8_7_.jpg

CC_WK_8_8_.jpg

Penny the Pineapple Express:

PE_WK_8_26_.jpg

PE_WK_8_27_.jpg

PE_WK_8_28_.jpg

PE_WK_8_29_.jpg

PE_WK_8_30_.jpg

PE_WK_8_31_.jpg

Got a lot of Loupe shots and here's one of the OK ones, not sure which Lady now.

LO_WK_8_67_.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cellphone quality but I had fun taking photos. PE seems to have more fluffy-ish buds, not seeming to be getting very tight yet. Since her PH came up at the last flush I gave low strength Tiger Bloom and a tsp molasses. No CalMag. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by. Posting to a Journal and keeping up on yours has made winter more bearable LOL

:cheer: :high-five: :blunt: :high-five: :cheer:

Yes it has Catman. The worst part of winter just flew by and I've spent most of it hanging out in one grow room or another soaking up all the light and love. What fun!

Yes it has Catman. The worst part of winter just flew by and I've spent most of it hanging out in one grow room or another soaking up all the light and love. What fun!

:party:

Don't give up and cut Penny early. My PE really packed on weight in the last few weeks. All the pistils were brown but the trics were 50/50 clear/cloudy with maybe 1% amber.

Thanks for the heads up :peace: It's hard to know what to do - Each strain has similarities and their own quirks too.

I figure I'd better be happy with what I end up with - It's all I'll ever get :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom