Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

I love the robot Nutty Professor! What a great way to get the kids involved, very ingenious of you! Have a green day brother!!

Let me join the chorus. Awesome. What a dad!

My son has my son has dyspraxia, its hard for him to communicate , his talking is hard to understand , he loves planting seeds and watching them grow, i do up sun flowers and some tomatoes for him , chillies ect ... he also likes taking things apart and can never put them back together , dont know how many bikes and game controls hes took apart , luck hes grew out of that now :) . loves his metal detecting now also hes like his dad loves the great outdoors , he found his first coins last week , beat me he had 4 to my one :) :) .

ok so yesterday you met robo composter , today meet THE SILVER DREAM MACHINE :)

i can walk around my plants , no problems , i know i said id turn it into a play room , but ive a better idea , any ways not near finished today i sorted the 12/12 room electrics ect ect ect ill give it good clean tomorrow , got dark on my and pissing down :)

P1060796.JPG
P1060797.JPG
P1060798.JPG
P1060799.JPG
P1060800.JPG

this small cupboard is for clones , it will be painted white and will have small cfl

P10608011.JPG
P10608021.JPG

the bigger cupboard with all the junk ( speakers ect ) this will be for veg
painted whit with a giant cfl

P10608031.JPG

feel free to add input :)

I went back I understand now lol. I've seen some stellar ops in gutted 5th wheels was in one a few months back. Rock on man. That's very useful of resources at hand.

yes its an old caravan , shes perfect for what i need it for , im going to buy another caravan for going away and then im having one put beside me from the land lord as we have only 2 rooms and i have 3 other kids that stay with me every second weekend and in the summer holidays , so they will have a games room any way in the large one ( mobile home ) :) so every ones a winner :)

Love it paddy!! Call it the paddy wagon!! I'd just make sure to plug all the holes or the fecking mice, the mice paddy!!!#

Back
Top Bottom