Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

Great transformation Professor. I'm so impressed. This is such a big change and it's all for the better. Well done. :thumb:

ok little update got the power to my veg room, then i put a screen up to put flying little critters off feasting on my girls , sealed all light leaks tided up the wiring ect , the silver dream machine is in action

P10608072.JPG
P10608081.JPG
P10608091.JPG
P1060810.JPG
P1060811.JPG

Great set up Professor. Clean and well organized. This should work out nicely for you.

The runt was a shock! They change so quickly, don't they?

Great set up Professor. Clean and well organized. This should work out nicely for you.

The runt was a shock! They change so quickly, don't they?

yeah and she is a she . happy days , it was random seed among my seeds, i wasnt sure if it was auto, reg , or sexed but she has pistols ...

Thanks DP :)

hello and good day every one , weather is brill , LOVE it !! ,,
topped 2 of the bigger skunk haze , almost tempted to plant them out but ill be careful and wait to may
the Afghani is coming on now , they should be up and ready to go out also
the runt is doing lovely :)
composter robo is on poly tunnel guard
first batch of nettle tea is brewing .
comfrey shoots are turning green .

have a good day folks , i am doing some clearing up around the place , making the most of the weather its far to good to be in :)

:green_heart::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::thumb:
P1060815.JPG
P1060818.JPG
P10608171.JPG
P1060816.JPG
P10608191.JPG
P10608201.JPG
P10608212.JPG

Ive been quietly reading your hijinx here for a while now. I admit, I havent been around much lately, so coming back in here is like stepping into the Nutty Professors version of the Willy Wonka Factory. (This is a good thing since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ranks as one of my favorite books of all time)

Youre trailer is awesome and your plants are awesome-r. lol And your robo composter is pretty cool, too!

Ive been quietly reading your hijinx here for a while now. I admit, I havent been around much lately, so coming back in here is like stepping into the Nutty Professors version of the Willy Wonka Factory. (This is a good thing since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ranks as one of my favorite books of all time)

Youre trailer is awesome and your plants are awesome-r. lol And your robo composter is pretty cool, too!

thank you very kindly :)

Back
Top Bottom