Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

What an improvement paddy! All that dedicated space. I love the peaceful feeling one gets in a greenhouse. I can see you will have hours of enjoyment in there.

I love spring too. No real garden anymore since we moved into an apartment, but maybe next year things will be more stable and we can get a container garden going on the balcony. This year it will be all I can do to save the strawberries that seeded themselves last year.

a balcony is better than nothing , i wish you luck :)

little update on seedlings , the 4 skunk haze doing well , the 3 Afghani sprouted , i didnt want to have an odd number so i planted another Afghani to make 8 plants in total for my guerilla grow , so just waiting on the last in the little pot dome :)

P1060761.JPG
P1060760.JPG
P1060762.JPG

a balcony is better than nothing , i wish you luck :)

little update on seedlings , the 4 skunk haze doing well , the 3 Afghani sprouted , i didnt want to have an odd number so i planted another Afghani to make 8 plants in total for my guerilla grow , so just waiting on the last in the little pot dome :)

P1060761.JPG
P1060760.JPG
P1060762.JPG

Hey Paddy, I get that 'Summer Holiday' tune in my head seeing them sprouts :rofl:.

I'm loving your new play-tent Paddy :cheesygrinsmiley:.

There's nothing like a greenhouse or similar to just chill in mate.

true mate . love it . i threw a couple of ropes over the top to anchor better : , we get hell of a wind here , today is a real test already lol

Good morning paddy, just checking in, looks great m8! I might guerrilla grow some Afghani's. Have a great day brother!

Back
Top Bottom