Jade's Indoor Winter Grow

Weekly update

Plants are still chilling. Getting closer every week. The Thunder Cookies are super frosty. I added another to the flower tent.
image21113.jpg
image21114.jpg

SAD is looking fine. Had to do a small defoil as large fans were blocking a lot of the lower growth.
image21115.jpg
image21116.jpg

I really don't know what to think of the SAGE. I think she snuck out one evening and got knocked up. It's only on the SAGE as far as I can tell. Maybe from the stress early in life?
image21117.jpg

image21118.jpg

Ok pics after my minor meltdown. When I checked the plants this morning the cookie had snapped again. This time it was still attached so I had to rig up a support system. It won't have time to heal but it really needs the last two weeks to pack some weight on. I jarred the half that broke and dried.
image21707.jpg
image21708.jpg
image21709.jpg
image21710.jpg
image21711.jpg

Sad is racing toward the finish. It has a sweet candyish smell.
image21712.jpg
image21713.jpg

SAGE still needs several weeks but I'm glad I let her go longer in veg than SAD.
image21714.jpg
image21715.jpg

The veg cabinet. The green pot is SAGE 2.0. The terra cotta pot is SAD 2.0. You can see preflowers on both. I'm looking forward to their flip.
image21718.jpg
image21716.jpg
image21717.jpg

When my plants are in veg I pinch the stalks and branches and bruise them up quite a bit. Almost like super cropping. You will feel them pop a little between your fingers, but not enough to kink them over. This does't cause them too much stress, and it makes for thicker stronger stalks. Which should help agains snapping in flower. If I remember later, I'll snap a pick of a bruised vs non-bruised stalks.

Back
Top Bottom