Shorti's 4th Grow, ATF!

HortiShorti

Hello all!!!~

This is my 4th Journal, and for all who have followed me previously - let me give you this one hint - it will be the BIGGEST JOURNAL I HAVE HAD YET!
For those who don't know me, allow me to qualify myself a bit :)

I have grown Soil, Coco & DWC. For this grow, I will be going with ROOTS organic.
I will be growing 4 plants(in 10gal generic fabric pots)

The Genetics? Stank Genetics - ATF(reg), Blue Dream from GC(fem), Widow Bomb from Bomb Seeds(fem), and Purple Envy(fem)! These seeds have been gifted graciously to me by members of the forum in my time of need! Thank you so much Joe & Dabs!

I will be outdoor for the seedling stages of these plants, before moving them to a 4x4 or 5x5 tent indoors.
My brother has decided to help me with lighting and other variables of this grow; which will enable me to use a MUCH MUCH larger area, as well as a light 4 or 5 times stronger and bigger than my previous. I will either use 2 600w HPS or 945w CMH(3 separate 315's). I will be able to provide sufficient artificial cooling, humidity control and sealed environment for CO2 supplementation.

The seeds mentioned are currently in the germination stage with only 1 so far having produced a tap root(currently just more than 24 hours since first placed in wet paper towel). That would be an ATF! SO LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD - PICTURES SOON!

:popcorn::nomo::reading420magazine:

Hey shorti cant wait to see how this goes for you! Go get em

Best of luck to getting you soem relief and happiness from another beautiful garden that I know you will deliver for us.

Glad your back shorti .

Thanks everyone! Out of 4 seeds started, I am sad to report than only 2 so far have poked through the soil :(

I currently have 2 Alaskan Thunderfuck Regulars growing now, and I decided to germinate the Em Dog Fem in place of the Purple Envy and Widow Bomb that just didn't seem to root despite the white tails.

I am also sad to report that my brother has yet to say anything else regarding lighting and what not, so I'm going to find provisions on my own before it gets too far into the grow.

I'll have pictures up soon!

Yo shorti. Havent heard from growant.... so I'll send you a amazonian blurple. Too bad about the PE. Idk how you germ but sometimes if they dont poke in paper towel or water I'll throw em under a lamp and the heat helps them pop. Hope the em dog pops for you. That's apparently bred by b real of cypress hill. Thanks for the update stay in touch!

Hey Shorti. I grew the purple envy and the em-dog earlier this year and they were both amazing. Sad that you don't have the envy anymore but the em-dog was some of best I've ever grown and smoked. Good luck with your adventure, hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair?

Peace

Thank you everyone for all the love!!

I came home today to find one of my ATF damping off :( the soil, ph, ppm etc are all fine, so I don't understand how.. it has been extremely hot here though.

Anyways, the Em Dog is now popped over the soil and the other ATF is doing great! Can't wait to get them indoors in the tent!

No worries everyone, the help has been so amazing! Can't wait to get the ball rolling on this grow, you all rock!

Attachments

• 20180814_172539.jpg
    20180814_172539.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 20180814_172520.jpg
    20180814_172520.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 20180814_172512.jpg
    20180814_172512.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 20180814_172507.jpg
    20180814_172507.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 163
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm having such a hard time keeping these babies alive outdoors :( It looks like I am going to only have 1 plant now, bugs have effectively devoured all but 1 ATF reg, so I can't even assure myself I will have a female :( :(

I want to cry

Luckily, I should have a light soon courtesy of an awesome member here on the forum
Once that is the case, I will move my remaining survivor indoors

I was so excited to get this grow started, and I'm so sorry to everyone who sent me seeds that I couldn't keep them alive :(

I love you all, will have pictures soon when I feel better..
Depression is really hitting me so hard right now

Thanks everyone for your support

Thank you TurboBucket :) I just wish I had been able to start indoors from the get-go and go my usual hydro route.. I forgot about all of the potential complications that came with being outdoors and in soil..

I’m here in your corner!

Woop Woop! You got this, seedlings will be ok on the kitchen table away from the bugs while you wait for the light;) I start mine on the kitchen table to get them resilient and then outdoors after a couple weeks and after I hit them with neem, if that helps. Unless it’s too hot down south but I assume y’all have AC down there:D

You got this girl:) Glad to see you back

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm having such a hard time keeping these babies alive outdoors :( It looks like I am going to only have 1 plant now, bugs have effectively devoured all but 1 ATF reg, so I can't even assure myself I will have a female :(:(

I want to cry

Luckily, I should have a light soon courtesy of an awesome member here on the forum
Once that is the case, I will move my remaining survivor indoors

I was so excited to get this grow started, and I'm so sorry to everyone who sent me seeds that I couldn't keep them alive :(

I love you all, will have pictures soon when I feel better..
Depression is really hitting me so hard right now

Thanks everyone for your support
We have plenty of seeds, I'm sure you'll be rockin indoors soon enough.

Thank you TurboBucket :) I just wish I had been able to start indoors from the get-go and go my usual hydro route.. I forgot about all of the potential complications that came with being outdoors and in soil..
Yes it’s s fun ride outdoor lol

Sorry let me look at what else I got seed wise shorti your into autos right ?

Back
Top Bottom