Sour Diesel & ATF Grow

OK, time for another update. The girls are now in bloom for 48 days. Looks like I will be harvesting the Sour Diesel this weekend. When running CO2 these seem to be ready in about 50 days. The ATF looks really "fuzzy", covered with tricombs. I also noticed several of my plants are actually JTR Lemon. Hard to tell them apart until they are mature.

DSC001071.jpg

DSC001061.jpg

DSC001051.jpg

DSC001031.jpg

:cool:

I am hoping for 3 oz/plant (dried and cured), we shall see though. For soil I am using Sunshine mix #4. I have tried Basement Mix, but I don't care for it. I didn't start from seeds... I acquired clones from a friend. I will continue cloning from them for a while. Last crop before this happened during the outdoor season here and got pollinated from air intake presumably. I ended up with some of each variety's seeds crossed with whatever drifted in. I will sprout some of them at some point.

I harvested some of my crop yesterday. This looks to be my best quality and highest yield yet! Below are some shots of them hanging. Fan leaves were removed before cutting them down. Each one had 2-6 sticks each holding them up during bloom that had to be cut loose. The buds are rock hard, thick and numerous. In my opinion the grooming I did back in week three of bloom paid off. No larf to deal with... Every bud is a beauty.

DSC00127.jpg

This Sour Diesel is almost all solid bud! The Kola is half the length of the plant.

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

This is some of the ATF. It is covered with trics and looks as if it were rolled in sugar!

DSC00130.jpg

These babies are gonna rock when cured! I strongly believe that spending the extra money for good nutrients and DAILY visits to the garden (even if there is nothing to do... Sweep or something!) are key for success. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom