Sour Diesel SOG

I want a green choo choo for christmas Uncle bill fueled by Sour diesel! :xmas::yahoo: My birthdays on christmas too so extra nugs please!

:cheesygrinsmiley::high-five: Show me a choo choo and if it can be turned I'll turn it just to say I did it.

I want a big salad bowl made of Purple Heart wood:)

I want a big salad bowl made of Purple Heart wood:)

Here you go fish.... purple heart and ironwood

0011058.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :bravo:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hope all is well in your world. Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:
:420:

0011058.jpg

I know the grain is nice on that purple heart but I also know its hard as a rock. how was it for turning?
I thought about a gun stock but figured it would weigh 30lbs:)
OH I forgot to say NICE

Purple Heart turns ok. You need sharp tools and yes it's heavy. A friend gave me some. He said he had a 12" x 2' x 2" and i was excited. He cut it into 2x2x2' pieces. I almost screamed but didn't say anything but thank you. Thanks for the nice comment

I made a curio shelf for my daughter out of it I know that even if you bang the edge it will probebly hurt what you banged it against LOL.I finished it with bees wax and it is nothing less than beautifull wood. I also like Lace wood but thats so exspensive and soft:)

Its the HOLY GRAIL! very nice bee, do you have a shops smith or a dedicated lathe?

oh and another nice wood that I like is honey locust, it has pink hews in it made my wife a cabinet with that. found a piece with a crotch in it for the top. it kinda looks like hickory excsept for the pink in it:)

I have a delta 46-460 VS lathe. I wish it was bigger but it is a great lathe. I can do a 12" bowl with it so for now it work for me.

I have never turned honey locust but i have seen things turned from it. Beautiful stuff. I bet the cabinet is beautiful also.

well not the quality of your turnings but I will take a pic wednesday and show you.
I got it rough sawn and its a pretty hard would too. but it is a pretty wood:)

beemerbill;1612280<break /> [IMG said:

Oh my...

Please don't be disappointed in the harvest my darling, this looks bloody awesome, especially if that quality is there.

Will you be doing another grow for your wife or do you do a few really big ones then a break?

:hug:

Oh my...

Please don't be disappointed in the harvest my darling, this looks bloody awesome, especially if that quality is there.

Will you be doing another grow for your wife or do you do a few really big ones then a break?

:hug:

Thank you Fluffy. :thanks: I have three plants going now but I don't think I will do a journal. I may post a few pictures in the over 50 thread. You should stop by once in awhile your fluffiness would help the old farts club smile more. Thanks for the nice comments about the goblets. I have a bunch of turning to get done before Christmas for presents. Hugs coming at you. :love:

Thank you Fluffy. :thanks: I have three plants going now but I don't think I will do a journal. I may post a few pictures in the over 50 thread. You should stop by once in awhile your fluffiness would help the old farts club smile more. Thanks for the nice comments about the goblets. I have a bunch of turning to get done before Christmas for presents. Hugs coming at you. :love:

Please come by my nest and remind me my darling, I will forget and I don't want to forget. I am quite happy to descend and spread some fluffiness! :hug:

0011058.jpg
Great look. I was lucky enough while teaching that I could get the students to try stuff in their shop class, I taught art, and this guy I knew worked spraying Gelcoat on boat hulls. When he was done he would clean his spray-gun in a box. If you can picture it it was layer upon layer of Red, Blue, White, Green, etc. We cut it into slabs and used a tool to turn them into beautiful bowls. One student even made a lid for his. I love the richness of wood though... Mother Earth does a better job than Dupont :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very Very nice, kudos and Kings to you! The ladies were beauties! i never realized you could post on a journal. I just figured it out ! sucks for me! Anyway glad I was here when I did! Keep it up, I have hope to be there some day!

Very Very nice, kudos and Kings to you! The ladies were beauties! i never realized you could post on a journal. I just figured it out ! sucks for me! Anyway glad I was here when I did! Keep it up, I have hope to be there some day!

thanks for all the nice comments goathead. Get a grow going and let us know. It great fun and the rewards are fantastic.

Just stopping by to drool over these pics again!:bravo: I thought for minute my favorite B & W beemerBill pic was gone! False alarm :lot-o-toke:

hope all is well, see you in the 50 club in 8 months, hope I make it! Also wanted to say thank you, for visiting Fluxy Lady & Purple Muxy! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom