Attack Of The Sour Diesel Clones

Final results are in.... 13.5 oz o_O

This isn't all of it but gave the best presentation...

I'm intrigued with how the buds grow on the branches with a scrog...

I'm sitting fat and happy again! And her twin is still growing :D We'll let her go at least another week, depending on tricomes. This one was taken down as soon as the very first single amber showed up :oops: because we were dry and broke. Now... just broke (but happy!)

It's only my first attempt so I'm very pleased tbh it's a 900x900 tent what size was your scrog mate?

My tent is 4.5x4.5 feet and the scrog is about 4x4. For my next set I will do a separate scrog for each plant... 2x2. This was my first arm attempt at a scrog. I like how everything is at the same level. On my first grow I had 3 plants of different heights

Hey there GT! Here's how to re orient pics.

Click the 3 dots

Click edit image

Crop rotate etc.

Click save or PREVIEW then save.

Hey there GT! Here's how to re orient pics.

Click the 3 dots

Click edit image

Crop rotate etc.

Click save or PREVIEW then save.

I don't have that option for pics I posted before today

But others have explained it the way you have so I tested by uploading a pic that would certainly be sideways..... well this time it's not sideways AND the edit pic options are there!
I didn't do anything differently when uploading today but it all works o_O:D

Edit: I forgot to add my amazing upright pic...

Final clone harvest happened last night. We started later than planned and it took longer than expected so the only weight we took was the main cola… 88.8 g (about 12g smaller than her twin’s main) The buds are super tight and many of them have a beautiful purple hue on the sides facing the light. I think she’ll dry to close to her twin’s overall weight of 13.5 oz but maybe little less based on the main.

Back
Top Bottom