Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Ok just a few pics, not much has changed. Still excited to get the table up an running. Oh an the res's r 30gal an 100gal. Not ltr.
420-magazine-mobile839923095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182282082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1297620556.jpg

They getting some fat an still got 5-7 weeks left .
An a new addition to the family
420-magazine-mobile663445946.jpg

She's an oz kush yes oz. buddy brought it by for me, can't wait to get some clones from her for the table :)

What A fantastic grow you have here Wiley. I have a ton of subs already but I like what your doing and would like to follow along. I'm a little scared to run a 1000 watts due to heat but you seem to be handling it well. Love the scrog keeping the canopy low. My ladies have been getting really tall lately and a 1000 watt would have melted them by now.

Question: Why is it that everytime I find a cool new grow Pennywise is already there.. what's up with that?.. lol:high-five:

Ty twox an welcome :)
Lol, I almost always check out what penny comments to. Usually a few good grows an penny always gives solid advice.
I snipped off a small branch the other day off the diesel by mistake so I dried it out an smoked it last night an gotta say ... can't wait for her to finish if that was an early test.
With the 1000w yeah I have a 435cfm extraction fan sending the heat out the window. If not it gets crazy hot in the room not just the tent lol.

Quick update. Started to notice a bit of brown just along the serated edges, looks like potassium deficiency
420-magazine-mobile1273518162.jpg

so I flushed with ph'd water checked ph was perfect after an fed 3/4 dose. She's been getting tip burn latly so Iam backing off just a touch. Nothing serious but wanted to fix it before it became serious :) but here's a couple pic's from today
420-magazine-mobile1537084106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1832111493.jpg

Excited now :) got to the hydro shop today an got what I needed for the flood table an bought myself a present for working so hard at this lol
420-magazine-mobile288099453.jpg

New blue labs ph pen .
Ok so washed out the hydroton balls
420-magazine-mobile261256360.jpg

An as this is my very first time ever using a table I opted for 11 sour diesel clones I had in the cloner an 3 small kushberry. Figured if something goes wrong I'd rather lose something I have plenty of .
420-magazine-mobile1828793738.jpg

So here's the table set up an flowing, ph'd. Running about 1/3 dose of nutes an Gona try 3-10min feeds a day an see where that gets me :)
Any tips tricks or advice would be greatly appreciated as once again this is my first time ever running a flood table :)

Back
Top Bottom