Sour Diesel SOG

You and your gorgeous plants rule Bill :cheer: :love:

thanks Fluffy. You are a sweetheart. I just tried the camera again and it just doesn't get it on close ups. I has the feature but doesn't get it. oh well

thanks Fluffy. You are a sweetheart. I just tried the camera again and it just doesn't get it on close ups. I has the feature but doesn't get it. oh well

You are not alone, mine seems to only work sometimes. I take about a million to make sure I get a couple of good ones :)

my camera takes good pictures but not close ups. I went out and bought new batteries for the scope last night and dam I should have just bought a new scope. 13 dollars for the 3 batteries. Looked at the sog and they are closer than I thought. There are ambers but what is really funny is the pistols or hair on top are still white. Buds are nice and hard so a close watch is at hand.

my camera takes good pictures but not close ups. I went out and bought new batteries for the scope last night and dam I should have just bought a new scope. 13 dollars for the 3 batteries. Looked at the sog and they are closer than I thought. There are ambers but what is really funny is the pistols or hair on top are still white. Buds are nice and hard so a close watch is at hand.

I'm gonna be buggered, can't see anything that close up! :laugh:

I'm gonna be buggered, can't see anything that close up! :laugh:

heehee you are going to be buggered ay. I dam lucky to see anything up close even with the scope. The old eyes aren't like they used to be. Nice to having you stop by and I'm feeling you are better today. :thumb:

heehee you are going to be buggered ay. I dam lucky to see anything up close even with the scope. The old eyes aren't like they used to be. Nice to having you stop by and I'm feeling you are better today.

I'm very long sighted so can see for miles, but put anything near my face and it definitely looks like a random splat. Not a lot of use really! Can't even blame age for mine lol.

Thank you my darling... Mondays are better I think as it's only the first day back at work... but I think I've overdone it :bigblush:

But finally having something reasonable to smoke makes everything so much better ;)

You've just gone back to work haven't you Bill? How are you getting on?

Yup I went back to work last Wednesday and the boss is being good to me. He's been giving me the lighter and easier jobs but that will end soon enough. I have just over 18 months before I can retire and am i ready. :slide: That's when i will be happy.

Yup I went back to work last Wednesday and the boss is being good to me. He's been giving me the lighter and easier jobs but that will end soon enough. I have just over 18 months before I can retire and am i ready. That's when i will be happy.

Let's hope he keeps being kind enough as long as you need my darling. 18 months can be a very long time. I bet you really miss your lovely lady wife and doggie buddy as well now too. I'm still struggling with that bit myself.

I'll ask my lil mover dudes (a bit like the Doozers in Fraggle Rock) to come give you a hand.

Yup I went back to work last Wednesday and the boss is being good to me. He's been giving me the lighter and easier jobs but that will end soon enough. I have just over 18 months before I can retire and am i ready. :slide: That's when i will be happy.

That will be a time to party. I can't imagine going back to work again. Tried a part time job that paid well and before you know it, they keep edging the hours up until it's almost full time again. Stopped that nonsense. Don't have any money but I'm enjoying myself.

That will be a time to party. I can't imagine going back to work again. Tried a part time job that paid well and before you know it, they keep edging the hours up until it's almost full time again. Stopped that nonsense. Don't have any money but I'm enjoying myself.

OH I know I will enjoy retirement. We already plan on pulling the trailer around this wonderful country and see all it's beauty and watch the sunset smokin a bowl.

OH I know I will enjoy retirement. We already plan on pulling the trailer around this wonderful country and see all it's beauty and watch the sunset smokin a bowl.

Counting the days with you beemer. The upside is the time will go faster at your age. Of course it's a downside afterwards.:high-five::peace:

maybe we will meet each other some sunny day!

have a cousin in Daytona Beach. In my drinking days it was fun. Every city had a differant closing time. Could hit 3 last calls a night.Went to bike week last year. No bike but had a blast.
I lived in Port Orange which is a Daytona suburb. Wintered there several times also. Worked part time at the beach in New Smtrna Beach for 3 years. Enjoyed the beach beauties from my toll booth. Dirty old man that I am. He,He,He.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

maybe we will meet each other some sunny day!

Heck Fish someday you will be driving along and see some geek waving like crazy from a pickup. That just might be me.

Heck Fish someday you will be driving along and see some geek waving like crazy from a pickup. That just might be me.

hehe I would think I was lookin in the mirror:)

fluffy you can have the best seat after my wife:)
sorry but I have known her longer and I'am commited.
so the boot is not an option, just not the best seat:)

OK went out this morning and the bud rot was going rampant. I cut all the bad buds out and cut the two unknowns in the greenhouse down. I didn't trim anything just put it in the travel trailer with the heat on. this really sucks. I bet I cut out at least 2 or 3 oz of bud and I hope I got it all. I will have to watch it closely. I noticed a little yesterday so I put a fan in the greenhouse. that may have been the wrong thing to do. The buds are 2 to 3 inch in diameter so there could be more. Here's a couple of pictures of it hanging.

009_renamed_29028.jpg
007_renamed_3608.jpg
0031011.jpg

gosh darn it bee that just sucks.
glad to see you got something tho

Back
Top Bottom