Cronichemphog - Hawaiian Outdoor - Part Deux

4dutchess quit smoking!! there are tinctures and vape pens out there!!

I just get a place to grow and wont be able to smoke it, buzzard Irish luck or just years of bad choices??? "He smoked cigarettes till the day he died" by Sublime is stuck in my head. Todays payday and a trip to the collective for an 1/8 of Chemdog 4 and questions about drinking it and what I can do with my product regarding that is soon to be. Angrybird, Ive never made butter but might get a crock pot and try that. The little I read about Motoco i like. More trimming today!!!!! and tomorrow and the next day and the next.....
I found the magnifier on my phone and check this out............
20161102_131114.jpg
20161102_131240.jpg

4dutchess quit smoking!! there are tinctures and vape pens out there!!

:thumb:

I just get a place to grow and wont be able to smoke it, buzzard Irish luck or just years of bad choices??? "He smoked cigarettes till the day he died" by Sublime is stuck in my head. Todays payday and a trip to the collective for an 1/8 of Chemdog 4 and questions about drinking it and what I can do with my product regarding that is soon to be. Angrybird, Ive never made butter but might get a crock pot and try that. The little I read about Motoco i like. More trimming today!!!!! and tomorrow and the next day and the next.....
I found the magnifier on my phone and check this out............
20161102_131114.jpg
20161102_131240.jpg

get some high proof at least 151 grain alcohol 190 better
but 151 will work
fill about an ounce in a jar if your gonna make tincture with alcohol left in it
if you don't plant to put heat to it the buds needs to be decarbed in the oven at 220f for about an hr on a sealed
baking bag then just soak the buds in the jar with the alcohol for a bit shake it up
wont take long for the resin to dissolve into the solvent/alcohol
you can even mash it around if you want my take some of the chlorophyll off but itll ensure all the thc comes off
you can cook it down if you want
alcohol will cook off around 170f
water boils off above that
if you can boil it off at 220 up to 250 decarbing is not required
the alcohol will boil off fast and water will boil off also
you can stop before all the alcohol boils off
if you go to far youll get rso and when it cools will turn into a grease like substance which will work but
its really thick and taste nasty and sticks in your mouth
I myself used enough buds to cover it in 3 bottles of everclear
the amount of actual rso after I got it boiled down wanst much but
when I boiled it down to just under 1 bottle it worked great and still had alcohol in it
before I took it down to rso

edit
you are boiling off alcohol which has extremely flammable vapors coming out
do not use a flame stove or do this near and source of spark or flame
use some kind of electrical cooking device to boil it down
most people use a rice cooker
I don't know what the max temp of a rice cooker is as all it has to do is just get to boiling of water
cant be past that and may actually be below which will require decarbing but
a lot of people use the rice cooker method
electric hotplate will work also do it in a well ventilated area outside and away from the main structure of your home
for safety reasons

You can make butter too (sorry for posting here):

Jimdog told me this one easy peasy :

Jimdog's stoned for days butter:

I put a bunch of herb in cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in a pot with butter then put that pot over a bigger pot with boiling water in it. Within an hour you'll see the butter go from yellowish to green and back to a nice golden green. I normally do 2 oz of shake to a 500gram butter.

And this is SweetSue's tincture ( I think..forgot to write where I got it from):
A cold tincture takes anywhere from 60 - 120 days, and made wit vegetable glycerin lends the tastiest tincture. Dark Devil Auto has to be the tastiest strain around. The buds alone are delicious. I think she's a great one for a tincture.
I loosely filled a jar with lightly chopped buds. It came to 10 grams. Into the oven for about 15 min at 200 degrees F to dry out and then out of the oven while it resets to 245 degrees F. Then back in for another 30 minutes to decarb.
Add glycerin slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon to get every bit of the plant material coated.
Add a bit more glycerin. Give it a gentle shake and find a storage area.
To be agitated a couple times a day until done.
Stored over here in my work corner I'll be more likely to remember to agitate it.
Covered to block the light and easy to get to.
I'm giving it at least two months before I check it with the intention of letting it go a full four months in the end. I'm looking forward to testing it out. This will take more patience than I typically demonstrate.

You can make butter too (sorry for posting here):

Jimdog told me this one easy peasy :

And this is SweetSue's tincture ( I think..forgot to write where I got it from):
A cold tincture takes anywhere from 60 - 120 days, and made wit vegetable glycerin lends the tastiest tincture. Dark Devil Auto has to be the tastiest strain around. The buds alone are delicious. I think she's a great one for a tincture.
I loosely filled a jar with lightly chopped buds. It came to 10 grams. Into the oven for about 15 min at 200 degrees F to dry out and then out of the oven while it resets to 245 degrees F. Then back in for another 30 minutes to decarb.
Add glycerin slowly as you stir with a wooden spoon to get every bit of the plant material coated.
Add a bit more glycerin. Give it a gentle shake and find a storage area.
To be agitated a couple times a day until done.
Stored over here in my work corner I'll be more likely to remember to agitate it.
Covered to block the light and easy to get to.
I'm giving it at least two months before I check it with the intention of letting it go a full four months in the end. I'm looking forward to testing it out. This will take more patience than I typically demonstrate.

no worries
I did my tinc in a few hrs from washing bud to boiling off at 250f
decarb and boil off at the same time it worked :thumb:
I like using the butter machine for oils and butter also
I can hit the oil for the last hr on 250 so it decarbs I'm not sure if butter will take it but you do have to add water also so I think it may work without the decarb on the oven as long as you can hit it on 250f for at least the last hr
just a thought
makes stuff a lot easier :thumb:

I really appreciate all that knowledge!

Aloha Chronic! Hows it? I made my first butter and Im getting stuff together to make oil too. I will be making it all. Ive seen a few videos on making concentrates and dosent seem so hard or dangerous if you follow directions. I got to go to Reno Nv. to get the 190 proof and will after Dec. 1st. Then a rice cooker is all I need. I orderd oil syringes. Got a nice metal colander from Goodwill. I got a Nut milk bag. Can bra!
'A 'OHE HANA NUI KE ALU'IA

Aloha Chronic! Hows it? I made my first butter and Im getting stuff together to make oil too. I will be making it all. Ive seen a few videos on making concentrates and dosent seem so hard or dangerous if you follow directions. I got to go to Reno Nv. to get the 190 proof and will after Dec. 1st. Then a rice cooker is all I need. I orderd oil syringes. Got a nice metal colander from Goodwill. I got a Nut milk bag. Can bra!
'A 'OHE HANA NUI KE ALU'IA

:surf::grinjoint::passitleft::allgood:Great to see you online my Cronic star :geek:

Hey Brother I'm about to post I may only do one week tonight but ill catch up the rest tomorrow its all uploaded already :thumb:

Hi Cronic :) Hope all is well.

I'm Good Thanks Sistah Bird :circle-of-love:

ok ill roll with week beginning 11/13/16 and ill post the rest tomorrow since I got it already uploaded shouldn't take me too much time

heres the clones in pots waiting for the next round
I want em bigger this time so I don't have to veg as long outside
maybe a couple weeks max I hope
next time anywho

here it is

20161113_143609.jpg

20161113_143614.jpg

so heres 1 sd c lone

20161113_143711.jpg

heres the other sd clone

20161113_143717.jpg

the tundra clone

20161113_143722.jpg

couple group shots

20161113_143729.jpg

20161113_143734.jpg

ill post tomorrow and get up to date :thumb:

ok I messed up its already late and I didn't get my update up and kind of up to date lol as sunday is rolling around I better get these up so I can slack a week or two :rofl:
ill make sure its up before sunday :thumb:
did I mention I'm going to vegas in march for the cannabis cup :thumb:
flight and hotels booked just gotta pay for my cup ticket :cheer:

gotta apologize was super busy today and I'm about ready to sleep ill upload most of it by end of weekend and probably do tomorrows update later but up till last week is all uploaded so its not hard just need a bit of time

If them last pictures were within a week of dropping back to natural daylight,, they should triple in size. It's going to be afew meter squared at least.... GL and Keepem Green

Thanks but just going not entering it be a hard thing for me to do :rofl:
never been to one so its why I'm going :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom