Coco Dynamite and Autoflower

looking good brother got to love that coco power!

Thanks guys. Today I noticed all three of the dynamites smell diffrent. The one on the left smells kinda sweet/catpiss. The one on the left smells really fruity. And the one on the left is kinda citrusy.

Thanks guys. Today I noticed all three of the dynamites smell diffrent. The one on the left smells kinda sweet/catpiss. The one on the left smells really fruity. And the one on the left is kinda citrusy.

Umm..how many left arms ya got? Are you alien? I bet ya'll got some bomb stuff out there!:adore:

Oh wow I was medicated when I wrote that. Haha the order should left middle right. Either that or I'm an alien comming for your dank hahahahaha.

Went out of town to see the grand canyon today and I remembered that there was a dead volcano 200 miles out. I filled up four 1gal bags with the rich soil from the base of the volcano. I'm gonna fill up about 20 more tommorw haha.

Day 50 of flowering some of the buds I cut off the other day are done drying no cure but it's soo good you can hardly tell. Turned off the lights for the last time last night gonna give em 72 hours of dark before I give em the chop. I'll be posting pics then as well. Also I got my lowlife auto white widow and auto blueberry that are germinating right now. Going to start a new journal because I will be crossbreeding them. Can't wait for auto blue widow haha.

Nope all of them are regular. I'm going to pollinate the best bb female with the best ww male and vice versa so I have 2 seed stocks to play with.

That should be a pretty sweet cross. I havent seen too many nonfemed autos is why I was asking.

I was skeptical of autos in general until I got a freebe with an order, and it grew so fast and bigger than I expected. Now I cant deny there capabilities!

Gave em the chop on day 52 the first 2 are dry and weighed out at 32gs and 28gs. The third one is still drying but will be closer to an ounce and a half. The first one is some of the best weed I've ever smoked and it has no cure. It's so intense it reminds me of my first time smoking medical when I almost passed out mid hit. That's proably when I got my third arm to haha. I'll have some pics or a video up soon thanks everyone who came along for the ride. Look for my next journal I will be breeding auto blueberry and auto white widow and I will be regenerating the 3 dynamites.

wow day 52! thats a fast Auto!
Grats bro

Back
Top Bottom