Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

Lovin the clone wars.

I thought I'd show you all what I have to put up with...this is what my Pit Bull does when I'm busy in the grow room! :rofl: :rofl:
:Namaste:
DSCN23735.JPG

I think I've done that pose more than once Beateo.

canine couchlock

All is looking great!
Your clones appear to have taken off. How long were they in the bubbler before you found roots and transplanted into soil? How long were the roots? I just started some cuttings.

Bumpage.
Don't leave me hangin', bro... :winkyface:

Dog tired boss....Dog tired:rofl::rofl:lol......How much does that bad boy weigh?......Pits are such big Babies:)...i wish people didnt have the stigma about them that they do:/.....all in how they are raised....just like with any breed in my opinion.....you are gonna have crazies just like we humans have crazies but the Majority of Pit Bulls i have met were just Big Babies:)lol....

Oh...and could you ask him to quit Bogarting the bowl:rofl:lol

I thought I'd show you all what I have to put up with...this is what my Pit Bull does when I'm busy in the grow room! :rofl: :rofl:
DSCN23735.JPG

Green Dreamz,
It's a girl! lol She weighs almost 90 pounds. This really isn't the place for it but I could post pictures of her that make her look like a weight lifter. She's absolutely RIPPED! :) And you're right.. .she's the biggest baby I've ever had. She's incredibly loyal and loving.... I have two grandson's a year old and 9 months and she think it's her job to guard and protect them when they're visiting. Her bark is all it takes to chase away Jehovah Witnesses...and damn near anyone else... LOL
And she can have the pipe as long as she wants.... it's my wifes! :rofl:

Major...
I'm so sorry brother!! This post must have been one that I figured I'd get back to and never did. I find more and more that if I don't answer something right away.. I don't remember to later :( (I'm told too many birthdays cause this particular ailment?)
I made the bubble cloner and put clippings in it on March 6th. There were 9 clippings put in. After about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks all but one of them had roots between 2 and 4 inches and I put them in small pots of soil a few days apart. The other one looked like a stick and I thought for certain it was dead but after 4 or 5 more days she had roots too. I took one Haze and one Amnesia and put them in gallon pots to use in the closet as mother plants. The other 7 are in small starter pots and I need to try to keep them very small until this grow is harvested. My plan is to use 4 Haze and 2 Amnesia for my next grow. If everything stays alive, I'll have one extra Amnesia I won't be able to use... I think I'll gift it to the guy who gave my dad the "wild child" for my last grow?
Sorry again I forgot you bro... I need all you guys to keep my ever more forgetful mind on the ball! :)

Bumpage.
Don't leave me hangin', bro... :winkyface:

That is funny bro:).....my jack russel used to run 10 miles a day on our tread mill....then go outside and my wifes old 10 pound bowling ball was his entertainment....he would push that thing around teh yard for what seemed to be hours:rofl:....but ripped....holy crap.....only 8 inches from shoulder to ground but every time he took a step his muscles would bulge crazy....the vet was convinced i fed him steroids:rofl:llol...nope....that is all natural:).....now he is older and much lazier....like his daddy:)lol.....but you can still see faintly some of the muscles:)

Green Dreamz,
It's a girl! lol She weighs almost 90 pounds. This really isn't the place for it but I could post pictures of her that make her look like a weight lifter. She's absolutely RIPPED! :) And you're right.. .she's the biggest baby I've ever had. She's incredibly loyal and loving.... I have two grandson's a year old and 9 months and she think it's her job to guard and protect them when they're visiting. Her bark is all it takes to chase away Jehovah Witnesses...and damn near anyone else... LOL
And she can have the pipe as long as she wants.... it's my wifes! :rofl:

Much thanks, my friend!
I still have hope then. I took a look after one week in my bubbler and the cuttings all still look like sticks. Healthy sticks (no wilting), but sticks just the same.
Cheers to you and your gals!

Dreamz, that's funny that you would bring that up!! We had a Jack Russel a few years ago. He was INSANELY hyper... and like you mentioned... every bit as ripped as the Pit Bull for his size. He killed ground hogs near my barn that were 3 times his weigh and he backed down from nothing. We miss him...He's dead now..... shoulda backed down from that Buick man. :(
That is funny bro:).....my jack russel used to run 10 miles a day on our tread mill....then go outside and my wifes old 10 pound bowling ball was his entertainment....he would push that thing around teh yard for what seemed to be hours:rofl:....but ripped....holy crap.....only 8 inches from shoulder to ground but every time he took a step his muscles would bulge crazy....the vet was convinced i fed him steroids:rofl:llol...nope....that is all natural:).....now he is older and much lazier....like his daddy:)lol.....but you can still see faintly some of the muscles:)

Sad about the Buick:(......I wish i could say mine was as bad ass as he looked back then but he is a softy...or better yet a scaredy cat:rofl:......we bought some property some years ago and went to the neighbors to introduce ourselves.....well everyone was outside and one of the guys was throwing a frisbee for his pit.....my jack wanted to play and the guy said ok.....so my jack and this pit run for the frisbee....well another neighbors chiauau...or how ever it is spelled......the taco dog:)lol....so this little dog runs after the two barking...just playing.....my jack turns around and sees this dog....half the size of my ripped jack....and freaks teh %#@! out.....takes off running like a bat out of hell....and i am sure you know the scream a jack makes...eery.....anyway....makes a big circle as this little dog thinks he is playing so keeps chasing him.....gets about 10 feet away from me and he launches himself in the air and hit me about midway up my torso and continued to dig in until he was up on my shoulders:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....lol....i have never been so embarassed in my life:rofl:lol....i just looked at Lady Bud and said....well it is time to go:)lol.....

Happy Easter to all! I checked my girls this morning.... will be the last time until tomorrow. I noticed my AK autos aren't the tallest of my girls now! Haze and Amnesia have caught up and passed the autos! My Skunk is doing the exact same thing as last grow with the leaf curling?? It didn't hurt the smoke last time so I'm hoping it's the same this time.
Well, can't be on too much today... all the kids and grandkids are coming over today. YAY! :)
:love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom