Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

tasty too:)
The american alligator is the most aggressive of the crocadilians, and IMHO the most dangerous.

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

The snakes, bears, gators, old people, Mosquitos, and of course the sharks in the ocean.

snakes. bears, gators and shark good eats for sure no skeeters takes to many for a meal and old folks taste like......depends

Spring you live in a place where the animals are more vicious than any blair witch.
Take a walk by the canals in the west side of the state. At night.
The snakes, bears, gators, old people, Mosquitos, and of course the sharks in the ocean.

Blue Hairs behind the wheel!

Gotta watch out for the blue hairs...they'll take you out and keep rolling! Sharks are another fear of mine but i have yet to see one...Im sure they have seen me! I did see a pair of pilot whales swim past me once.. They get around 20 ft long. I was just a bit freaked...Once I jumped off a fishing boat in deep water off the Treasure coast of Florida. Ill never do that again. Freaked me out to see all that open blue water. Just waiting for a damn Mako! I still like to be around the water though..So beautiful.

Here a few shitty pics ( disclaimer ). The buds are drying nicely..The auto mazar is a bit fluffy though..I just through a seed in to germ today. Gonna run another auto along with the royal critical clone. The girls that are left are the two sleesatck skunks. They keep on swelling!! They do look a bit crazy from the super cropping..So if you can deal with the blurry pics here they are.

imagejpeg_5_3_.jpg
imagejpeg_5_4_.jpg
imagejpeg_4_4_1.jpg
imagejpeg_5.jpg
imagejpeg_5_2_1.jpg
imagejpeg_61.jpg
imagejpeg_4_3_.jpg
imagejpeg_4_2_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_4_.jpg
imagejpeg_4.jpg
imagejpeg_3_3_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_2_.jpg
imagejpeg_31.jpg
imagejpeg_2_3_2.jpg
imagejpeg_2_2_2.jpg
imagejpeg_26.jpg
imagejpeg_7.jpg
imagejpeg_6_6_.jpg

Looking great over here!

very nice spring and a great smoke to you:)

thanks guys!

When you get settled in your new job and you wanna strut around in the bush, come to the southwest and I can show you some interesting shit! Unpublished anasazi villages, ruins........no one there but YOU! Oh, and we can carry guns here....LOL!

Great news all around Spring! Good to hear about the job, trip and great looking plants. You are the auto master. :thumb:

MC i wanna come too!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

One day we all need to get together some how..? Nationalized legalization!!

I have some preliminary numbers on the auto mazar. I will have a proper write up tonight or tomorrow. 83.7 grams is what I have in jars. I quick dried some and gave a bit away. So I'm feeling good on 3 1/2 ounces total. Not as much as I wanted but I'm happy.. not bad for an auto. Again I will do a proper final post on her.

imagejpeg_32.jpg
imagejpeg_27.jpg

even if you think you didn't get enough that is some fine preserves you put up there. grandma would be proud to have that in the root cellar:)

Thanks guys.. Here a few pics..Better quality. The first buds are from the Auto Mazar then the Royal critical. The girls are my Sleestacks.

HPIM3438.JPG
HPIM3439.JPG
HPIM34371.JPG
HPIM3441.JPG
HPIM3443.JPG
HPIM3435.JPG
HPIM3434.JPG
HPIM3433.JPG

looks yummy spring! the other girls are going to treat you well too:)

Back
Top Bottom