600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

NOOOO sorry to hear this Popcorn:/
Sorry im not around guys, electrics are playing havoc at the flat, my ballast and or light has broke and i noticed a some bud rot so got loads going on :goodjob:

Bummer man. :(

I have managed to get my room running again, what happened was the light fitting that connects to the ballast had a slipped wire inside which was causing the Live to Jump straight to the Earth which was shorting the entire circuit of my flat out whenever it was being turned on, so i had no light for about 2 days but i was just using the small cfls to keep the light schedule still running until i was able to fix the problem, luckily a friend found his spare ballast and light fitting which was all set-up last night and is running better than mine ( silenced ballast aswell so i want to keep it now lol) so problem 1 has been sorted.

With the budrot after my lights had gone humidity became a problem (90% + ) and so i had to buy a bigger dehumidifier which i also recieved yesterday ( thank god for a contingency fund LOL ) i noticed that one of the Buds on the Power plant and also on one of the cheeses had a fluffy like spiderweb on it ( i know 100% its not spidermites) and when i looked closer the bud had started to rot out the inside i removed the entire branch on both, got my room up and running again had a proper clean out of the room flushed out the plants with a low dose RIPEN mix.

To control the humidity problems my new dehumidifier is on 24 hours a day and holds humidity levels at 35%-40% i know this is a little low but i am trying to keep a DRY environment at the minute due to the MOULD, the temps are around 26-28 degrees.

The double big bud has seriously been affected by heat stress has continued growing a dark purple colour and all the budsites are vvery small but super super dense.

to be honest there not looking very happy at the minute as im sure you can all imagine, i will give them as much time as i possibly can, but still very positive might just take a bit of time.

STAY POSITIVE ALL :cheer:

Glad to hear you have a couple of the issues straightened out. Sending positive vibes your way.

To control the humidity problems my new dehumidifier is on 24 hours a day and holds humidity levels at 35%-40% i know this is a little low but i am trying to keep a DRY environment at the minute due to the MOULD, the temps are around 26-28 degrees.

That doesn't sound low to me at all. I had bud rot once. That's when I learned about humidity. :)
My RH was stupid low for a couple months, but our snow has been melting like crazy and my room is quickly hitting the high 40%'s. I bought a dehumidifier today. 70pint and I can hook it to a hose to drain.

It sounds like you handled all those obstacles pretty well to me.

Btw, my one experience with bud rot also made me prefer phenos that produce more, smaller, denser, buds than the giant football sized ones.

I assume you mean Popcorn on this one. ;)

haha opps yeah popcorn, tactical , wizz , fish,... after a bowl hit its like a lucky draw someones going to get named :D whether its right or not its up to fate at that point ;)

So with that sending good vibes to you ALL :thumb::Namaste:

Hey everyone sorry i have been away for a couple weeks hasnt been the greatest start to the year for me, had a couple of family members pass away and also some issues with my sister hopefully all is well now.

I also have to go in for surgery at the end of the month.

The girls didnt do well they got rot and that just about finished them off managed to get a bit of smoke off them bt not very much.

Hope you are all well guys i will hopefully be back soon just have alot of stuff to do within the family.

sorry to hear about your troubles Pop. hope things get turned the right way for you and family :circle-of-love:

What Fishy said!

good luck with the family stuff and surgery. We'll be here when you get back :Namaste:

hey popcorn you OK?:wood:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom