Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

spring2012

FFOF soil

straight to 2 and 3 gallon pots from germ. Fem regs in 2 gallon. Autos in 3 gallon.

Under 19 CFLs. Spectrum mix 70/30 depending on Veg/Flower. 16 CFLs are 23 watt (100 equiv). 6500k and 2300k, 2... 65 watt, and Last CFL is 200 true watts with a hood.

In Virtual Sun 4x2x5' tent.

Temps with lights on range from 77 to 81. Lights off 70 to 73. RH stays around 50%

Ventilation is from a 4" and 6" fan pulling form lower passive flaps of tent. Heat outtake and smell is through a carbon filter then pulled into attic with a 400cfm inline fan. I also use another 4" fan to blow on the ballasts. CFL's do get hot.

Nutes will be Blue Planet Nutrients 2 part. I will follow the schedule starting at 2 weeks. Spoke through e-mail with Corey about FFOF and Blue Planet.
18/6 until Auto's are done then 12/12 for fem regs.
I will be growing 4 Sleestacks regs as well. These will go or stay depending on sex. I want to keep at least one male to pollinate a few buds later on. Here is just a bit of info on the strains. I will have pics tomorrow night.

All plants are 13 days old except two Sleestacks are 1 day old.
think_different_front_dutch_passion_bud_20120525154510_1_.jpg

Think Different is the real surprise package in the Dutch Passion AutoFem collection. She has quickly established a great reputation for stunning yields and very strong weed. Even first time growers have achieved over 100g/plant and experienced growers can achieve 200g-300g+. She can grow over 1m tall in experienced hands and is a good alternative to traditional varieties, offering bumper harvests of strong cannabis just 10-11 weeks after seed germination. The genetics come from a special AK47 hybrid known as AK420.
Indoors she has the potential to yield up to 500g/m² especially in 'scrog' systems with powerful lights. She joined our list of best sellers just one year after she was released and has created a following of AutoFem growers who refuse to grow anything else.

AutoMazar-groot-wit.jpg

AutoMazar is a remarkably heavy-yielding autoflowering hybrid between our legendary Mazar and a Ruderalis/Indica. Mazar is a triple prize winner, a best seller praised for its potency, high yields and soft taste. AutoMazar produces sticky, generously proportioned buds and grows to a height of 70 to 80 cm. AutoMazar is a typical Indica, a strong-growing dense plant with big leaves and yields of 50 to 125 grams per plant. Best result so far is a plant that produced 205 grams outdoor in Southern Europe.

- Yield 65-75 grams
- Harvest month Late September
- Height of the plant 45-50 cm
- Genetic background Afghani x Skunk
- Effect Stoned, physically and mentally
- Cannabinoid content Medium-high
- Flowering time 7 weeks
- Type Sativa: 30% Indica: 70%

Reserva-Privada_kandy_kush.jpg

Reserva Privada Kandy Kush is a classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavour and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for its good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy. Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but does not stop producing! Freebie from Herbies.

dna-genetics-sleestack-x-skunk-seeds_500.jpg

DNA Genetics Sleestack x Skunk Cannabis Seeds Info
The Sleestack x Skunk (SleeSkunk) strain is possibly one of the best hash producers in the world!
It is palatable and very resinous. When grown, this variety turns out a good yield. She is fast flowering making a very clear, up high, all day medication that is not too body. The room odor is amazing as you smoke her. She treats depression, anxiety and also relieves tension. She is great tasting — particularly, lemony with a funk. DNA Genetics Sleestack x Skunk grows in the classic xmas tree shape.

critical8.jpg

Type: Indica Sativa Mix Freebie's from Herbies
Height: 45 - 50 cm
Indoor flowering time: 7 weeks
Outdoor harvest time: Mid September
THC level: 12 - 16 %
Yield: 500 - 600 gms per m2

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

I'm in (and early for once!)

That Think Different sounds interesting - and they say it works well in a scrog. I never really thought about scrogging autos; might be worth a try in the future

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Glad to be here spring! Looking forward to this. Strain selection is nice. I really want to see what these autos can do :). I also really want to see what you think of regs.
Awesome plan with the grow, I did the same thing. I generally don't train autos so I had to focus on a lot of training and defoliation for the regs. I'm almost done (chop by the 31st) with my last auto. It's a "purple cheese auto". Didn't turn purple but it's dank. Very dense and skunky, I can't wait to chop.

You'll love it spring! You get so much more of a feeling for the plants, how they behave, and what they can handle. Autos can be a bit like prima donnas in comparison, insisting on having it all their way, but with the regs you have a lot more control and really get to understand how they grow and respond to stuff. You'll have a great time playing around with them and trying different stuff

Just 1 question mate, sorry always askin madness :) but wouldnt the regs be best in the 3 gallons and the auto in the 2 gallons. And maybe start in smaller pots so they dont stay wet, or am I missing something. Will be good to watch however you choose mate , im in .

Just 1 question mate, sorry always askin madness :) but wouldn't the regs be best in the 3 gallons and the auto in the 2 gallons. And maybe start in smaller pots so they don't stay wet, or am I missing something. Will be good to watch however you choose mate , im in .

Good question and thanks for noticing! Now I have to deal with trying to forget the fact all over again! LOL! You have a good point. I have grown 6 autos in 3 gallon pots. I found that they have plenty of room. I also neglected to fill the top 3 inches of some of those pots. I hope I do not have to transplant. All of my autos go straight from the coffee cup to the final pot. Space is also a factor as I have bitten off more than I should have! With the fem regs I may have to transplant. There are two: The Critical and Kandy Kush. I kinda of want to let those girls grow long term so I better transplant. Any thoughts on transplanting at 2 months just before flower? Hopefully I can do this later as this will give me time to move any males from the 4 sleestacks. The sleestacks are my play toys and pollinators maybe! I will grow them to completion if they work out.

So basically My main grow will be the 2 autos and two fem regs. The 4 Sleestack regs we shall see!

I abuse them constantly.. they seem to like it lol?

They love it it seems. It's seems to be very difficult to actually do any long term damage. I've got one stem that I pretty much snapped all the way through supercropping clumsily a few weeks back, it was just hanging by a tiny sliver of stem. I didn't bother taping it, I thought it would just die and drop off. It seemed to have other ideas - it's still only attached by a tiny bit but is one of the most vigorous growing of the tops and all the side branches went mental. I'm now considering at some point in the future experimenting with "semi-topping" - cutting 3/4 of the way through some of the stems, bending them over and leaving them, see what happens.

No standard mate auto's will have more than enough room in 3 gallons , thats my point. They prob only need the 2 gallons whereas your fems which will grow for longer will need the bigger pots.

No standard mate auto's will have more than enough room in 3 gallons , thats my point. They prob only need the 2 gallons whereas your fems which will grow for longer will need the bigger pots. Thanks for reps mate

Sorry for double post, its because i went back to the page to edit , D'oh!

GK, That's a good idea! I started too think that. What would you name it if it worked? Quarter cropping! I may get the balls to try some super cropping with a reg. One of My sleestack seedlings fell over and broke the stem damn near in half. She shot back up 4 days later and seems to be doing fine! So I am a believer so far in there ability to adapt.

Your plan sounds like a good plan spring :thumb:

I say do the transplant into a 5Gal smart pot like 3 weeks before flowering :).

GK I know right? I had a plant that was supposed to be a practice dummy. She took all kinds of abuse lol. I practiced topping, lst, and unintentional supercropping :laughtwo:. I was LST'ing the 2 main tops and forced her to do a "split" :rofl: Her main stem literally split in half almost 2 inches down. I lost hope but wasn't really pissed because it's a practice dummy. That plant got back up, stem got super thick, and came back for revenge it seems :rofl:? I bought a 1x1 tent and a fan and stuck my old CFL's in there just to flower her. She refused to die and shamed me into buying her her own house? F'd up. :laughtwo:

Yeah, we'd have to come up with a good name if it worked! I like quarter cropping, or semi topping, something like that. Whether it would really work or not I don't know - the growth in veg has been more vigorous on that branch but I think there may be a danger that as she buds and the weight increases it might not hold the bud. I don't think it will be a problem this time as it's all supported by the screen, but it could limit it's general usefulness. Unless you made the cuts in the direction of bottom-up rather than top-down so the weight of the bud pulled the cut together, rather than just pulling the whole thing apart

Back
Top Bottom