600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Tied a couple more branches back today to open up the dbl big bud and the ultimate a bit more.

had some extra pictures thought i would put them up.

Was Trying to get a picture of the female flowers but think its a bit dark believe you can just make them out.

IMG_20130107_135659.jpg

THE ULTIMATE STANDING PROUD AMONGST THE FOREST LOL

IMG_20130107_135308.jpg
IMG_20130107_135523.jpg

:420: :Namaste:

Right Everyone as i will probably updating only once or twice a week now lol (we all know how i like pictures though :rofl::rofl:), while we are in a kind of slow period just waiting for the budsites to fill in, i thought i would start discussing my next grow, me and the missus have found a new place we are going to be moving to (hopefully i will be able to do an outdoor one aswell) so as it is probably about 8 weeks before i started my next one i thought i would discuss with you all what you think of my plans, and if you can think of a way they can be improved. (also pretty bored tonight not got much to do lol).

Right then the plan -

what i am intending on doing is a 2 tent 6-month grow hopefully using BPN but depends if i can get it (already sent a message about it so lets hope so),if not i will use the entire 10 part GH series, i will have my 1.2mx1.2mx1.8m tent and a 2.4mx1.2m.2m tent next to it.

I will veg all plants out in the 1.2m tent roughly 24 plants, until they are to big then 12 will be moved and vegged for the remaining time in the larger tent, youll see why im doing it this way in a minute, then once the plants are big enough to flip i will do so.

The strains that i will be using are as follows -

5 x THE ULTIMATE - Dutch Passion

5 x CINDERELLA99 - Female seeds

5 x SOUR CREAM - DNA Genetics

4 x BIG BANG AUTO - Greenhouse seeds

4 x THINK DIFFERENT - Dutch Passion

inside the 1.2m tent i will have, the same set-up as i have now apart from i will not be using a HPS in here until the 4th month maybe,and i will have an extra 250w CFL in there.

inside the 2.4m tent i will have, 2 x 600w Dual Spectrum HPS, 3 x 125w RED CFL (supplemental), 1x 6inch Outtake 1x 5inch intake, 2 x adjust a wing reflectors & a couple of oscillating fans.

what i am planning to do is Veg all 23 Plants together, then i will take 3 x THE ULTIMATE, 3 x C99, 3 x SOUR CREAM, 2 x Big Bang & 2 x THINK DIFF and flower them in the 2.4m tent.

But i will leave the remaining 2 x THE ULTIMATE, 2 x C99, 2 x SOUR CREAM, 2 x Big Bang & 2 x THINK DIFF in the 1.2m tent, to continually veg for 4 months.

then when i harvest the 13 plants in the 2.4m tent i will move the last 6 to be flowered in the larger room and maybe turn the 1.2m tent into a flower room for 1 plant on its own or use it as a drying room.

this should allow me to get 3 decent harvests (including the autos) over 6 months.

so there you go guys just an insight into my plans for the very very near future :thumb:

Cheers Wiz was just brainstorming, but that is my base plan to follow and that leaves me with a bit of budget as a contingency lol :Namaste:

Oh wanted to say aswell i dont mean to seem rude, i would have followed you first journal but was quite far through when i realised and i have quite alot to follow at the minute, but i will definately be on the front row for number 2 WIZZY :high-five:

:popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley::thedoubletake::bravo:

I am not all that good with metric as the US has to be different and use standard. But if I gather correctly you are basically using some nice big tents. I am concerned about the second phase of veg as those will be monster plants and think you may run out of room. But what do I know. I will await that journal. :)

Thats what i was thinking TG, in non metrics its roughly 8ft long by 4 foot wide and 6 foot high so i think if theres six in there that gives them just over a foot in length and 2ft in width each side of the plant, and about 5ft of height, will prob top but thats why i was thinking i may have to use the smaller tent aswell to house 1 and let it get MAHOOOSIVE.

Thank you for the REP fishie :cheer:

Sounds like plenty of room now that I think about it. Sounds like popcorn wants the seams of his tents to pop!

i was just trying to work out how to maximise harvest and yield without changing my ways, but i would love to see a tent actually pop because of plant pressure lol :thumb:

Cheers Wiz was just brainstorming, but that is my base plan to follow and that leaves me with a bit of budget as a contingency lol :Namaste:

Oh wanted to say aswell i dont mean to seem rude, i would have followed you first journal but was quite far through when i realised and i have quite alot to follow at the minute, but i will definately be on the front row for number 2 WIZZY :high-five:

no biggie, My next will be for sure the one to follow :)

Hoping i can get the full Blue Plant Nutrients Range, either gonna get the Full Organic Range or the Full High Yield Range, just depends on shipping really, which i am waiting to find out as we speak hopefully its not to bad and il just order both lol.

Already getting excited :cheer:

Just a quick one, Popped in the tent today to rotate the plants and just have a close look after there feed yesterday that everything is fine, the hairs on the ultimate have started to turn amber now, only a few but can see them, also the same with the powerplant.

Also when i was checking the double big bud i have noticed that the budsites have started turning purple/blackish, im guessing this might be a random pheno, but i also assume it will be due to a bit of heat stress, as my night temps have started dropping again so im putting my heater back on.

but i cant wait to see the ending coulour if it continues to grow this way, and i am watching her very closely and making sure she doesnt hermie due to heat stress.

we have roughly 22 days left to go :Namaste:

Your seed choices sound awesome and I like your plan, should allow you to get a fast second crop!

Your last post made me start thinking about why my plants hermied . At night my temps were getting down to about 55F but would rise to normally about 75. Is that considered too low? Im thinking that coupled with my ph fluctuation may have caused it. What do you think?

yeah if your temps are dropping 20f over night then that will cause stress on the plants as basically they are losing and gaining roughly 10 degrees celcius each time you turn the lights on and off, which is about the most extreme that can happen indoors, that will cause colouration in the plants i.e going purple or blackish, also it will highly increase the chance of your plants turning hermie.

you want 65f at night lowest really that gives you roughly a 4-5 degrees celcius fluctuation

i reckon you should get a little heater in there.

Also another question do you use your fans overnight.

Oh and with seed choice i had a massive scout around and all of them strains are roughly the same apart from the cindy which is slightly more sativa than the rest, but then that works in my favour in a smallish area as they will sit on one far side and most room they will take is vertical which leaves the rest of the room for the pre-dominantly indicas to bush out.

also they all run a 8-10 week flowering apart from autos, and have an average height between 100-150 cm so they should fit well.

just wish it didnt cost £200/$300 for the seeds but then that does leave me 1-4 seeds of every plant left over.

I turn mine off at night so i can stop as much heat loss as i can, as basically all i see the fan as doing is pulling any heat out thats left, i do understand the stale air thing though, but in my tent i do not find that being a problem at all, think it might be a size of the room thing maybe, but i just think the fans have 12 hours to replace the air inside and costantly circulate the air, but i do leave a vent open so air can stray inside. just my opinion.

the other thing is you can buy temperature controlled fans im currently looking at a cheapish one at the minute.

but i definitely think you need to up your temps at night by a few degrees, daytimes perfect though.

you sure its not your thermometers/hygrometers i have 3 in there to gauge as they will all read a different temp by 0.5 or so.

i have 2 hygrometers and a digital probe, but then as you say if youve had your AC for 4 years may just have had its day.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom