Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

Autoflowers just want the best light possible and trim up the under growth. Results will be great. I have friends that don't even feed their Auto's with fertilizer. FFOF has plenty of everything for a 60 day plant, they just use ph'd water + cal/mg.....

DAY 56 (WEEK 8)

SIDE VIEW
IMG_92712.JPG

TOP VIEW
IMG_92832.jpg

ZOOM ON ONE OF THE STEMS
Screen_Shot_2015-04-27_at_7_45_28_PM.png

Everything seem to be okay, she is just taking a really long time !

thats a very big auto my friend, it's supposed to go faster but seeing that you stressed it on its way up the ladder its only natural to stay 1 or 2 weeks back, but holy goly look at that thing it's huge.

maybe with proper lighting and enough spaces, autoflowering strains can be more than people think them to be.

i suggest you follow LA's Auto training experiment if you havent already

i'm loving what im seeing mate

be well, all the best i wish with whatever the future holds

God speed

:Namaste:

Can anyone tell me why autoflower's grow so slow?
I think my auto is taking quite a long time due to the stress given to her earlier... Auto's in general don't take that much time in general, look at turbo's grow !

thats a very big auto my friend, it's supposed to go faster but seeing that you stressed it on its way up the ladder its only natural to stay 1 or 2 weeks back, but holy goly look at that thing it's huge.

maybe with proper lighting and enough spaces, autoflowering strains can be more than people think them to be.

i suggest you follow LA's Auto training experiment if you havent already

i'm loving what im seeing mate
Hey 420bro, thanks for passing by
It is a really large/bushy auto hahaha The stress slowed her growth but will hopefully be worth it at the harvest :tokin:
I've also checked LA's thread a couple times, can't wait to see his results !

:peacetwo:

LIGHTS OFF

IMG_93161.jpg

IMG_93121.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-05-02_at_5_39_04_PM.png

Posted a fews pics for y'all to see what's happening around my NL :)
By the way quite a sad news.. Few days ago I took out the shorter NL because the weather was really good and yesterday when I came back to see how she did she disappeared. Quite odd but it could be the gardeners going around lol

Anyway that's it for today, hope all the stoners/growers watching my thread enjoyed
Stay medicated :ganjamon:

Thanks for the nice words Guys !
:Namaste:

You should try to train and keep her short next time...having tall plants doesn't always mean more buds. Plant still looks good keep it up!
Yea I would have like to keep her short but as you can read earlier in my thread, I had some heat problems and it was right during the stretching period. I then had to put my lights a little higher than usually.. I think I trained my NL waaay enough (for an auto), she has quite a history and got stressed a few times ..
Anyway it seems like the light given by LEDs is going through the plant really well so hopefully to plant being tall won't affect the bud amount. I can already see the buds shaping all around the branches, it's beautiful !
We'll see the result but for now it's x10 better than my first grow (still a beginner)
I'll keep your advice in head bro, thanks for passing by

Pics pics?!?!? I'm glad it started to flower. I already pick up my next strand. Wonder Woman from nirvana.

Lil update just for you man;
IMG_9342.PNG

Used a random loop I found, no big changes.. She is really slow

Nice strain by the way, never tried ! I am still hesitating between so much strains .. Big Tooth, Green-O-matic, Bubba kush, Himalaya, Church
We'll see once I will visit the greenhouse seed bank during summer

Peace

Just read the whole journal so far an love what's going on (besides the vanishing lady, and the falling leds). I have not grown yet but hopefully it passes this year an I will start an never look back! Plan to do auto an always read never super crop so I love that I got to see what happen I'm hopping all the stress was not in vain hope it increases the yield. Can't await to see what happen will be with this one till the end. Thank you again I truly appreciate the info an with the size of the plant an the set up can't wait to see the yield hope it's great I'm a lil stoney sorry if I rant.

Just read the whole journal so far an love what's going on (besides the vanishing lady, and the falling leds). I have not grown yet but hopefully it passes this year an I will start an never look back! Plan to do auto an always read never super crop so I love that I got to see what happen I'm hopping all the stress was not in vain hope it increases the yield. Can't await to see what happen will be with this one till the end. Thank you again I truly appreciate the info an with the size of the plant an the set up can't wait to see the yield hope it's great I'm a lil stoney sorry if I rant.
Glad you enjoyed going threw my thread man ! Growing is an amazing adventure, hope you'll enjoy it. I did stress her a little due to me wanting the maxing yield out of a single auto.. prob wasn't the best idea haha

Your leaves are curling a little
Is that bad ?

Stay medicated

Back
Top Bottom