Purple Kush & Thai Stick Feminised, LED 300W, Soil, 3rd Grow

Hello!
Hope y'all had a great 4/20! On my part I had an awesome one with the bros.
We had a few strains; Glookies, Critical XL, Girl Scout Cookie and Hulk berry. Perfect for a long high day :lot-o-toke:

I also just received 2 new autos; 1 Girl Scout Cookie Auto and 1 Gorilla Auto. They are now in wet papers towels, waiting for them to sprout.

IMG_1207.jpeg

Will keep you updated regarding the seeds, for the current growing plants they're still looking good. Waiting for my 1 gallon pots to arrive to transplant them, will then do an overall upgrade on the 5 babies.

Peace

Update

Hello all, hope all is good for you!
As you can see I just transferred my plants from this plastic cup to a 1 gal pot 2 days ago, they seem to have recover over all.
The plants are looking healthy but the first set of node seem to be turning yellow, I curious to know if it's due to over watering or maybe a lack of nutes? I think my temps are fine. From now on, only time will tell.

DAY 14

Lk5HLYjJT4WDee9W0F%Qug.jpg

stdcCsGBT82SJuqD0a2Rhw.jpg

Purple Kush #1 (Violet)
HXMSiw0TSSyehhk2VB4f5g.jpg

Purple Kush #2 (Purple)
5oFsYhGyRHyoV1yd0M8tAQ.jpg

Unknown seed (Quinoa)
awyh7Xq1RaeVX+fbTGpJuw.jpg

This one seems to be special, the second node of leaves already has 5 leaves compare to 3 leaves like usually. Hopefully it means to that the seed has good gene!

Overall, plants look healthy, but this 1st single leaves are turning yellowish which is quite scary.... ugh Any advices are welcome. (Either over-watering or Temp stress)

PS: My autos have been seedling for 48 hrs now, I can see the root trying to reach out but not fully open like the previous ones. I will keep them in there for another 24 hrs hoping they'll be out already, and will put them directly in their 1 gal pot.

Peace

Lookin super healthy, good be a few things for the yellowing, N def, adapting to new ph, magnesium def. But now your in new soil, the new growth looks amazing so your fine! If you get a deficiency in the future, youll have her fixed in no time!

And just remove those bottom leaves, those are called cotyledons. I remove them as soon as they get shaded buy leaves above.

Try and have temps around 23-26° c
And no lower thelan 16°c lights off temp. Best to keep night and day temps within 10°

Hey! Glad you find them healthy :goof:
They look good to me too until these cotyledons started yellowing, I expected to cut them but I am worried to cause them stress.
Temps are currently at 25°C during day and night, I can control it thanks to my A/C.
Thanks again for your time VanIsland !

Hey! Glad you find them healthy :goof:
They look good to me too until these cotyledons started yellowing, I expected to cut them but I am worried to cause them stress.
Temps are currently at 25°C during day and night, I can control it thanks to my A/C.
Thanks again for your time VanIsland !
Try it on one and experiment!! Need to be green to photosynthesize. Best way to learn!

And just remove those bottom leaves, those are called cotyledons. I remove them as soon as they get shaded buy leaves above.

Bro I didn't mean the cotyledons actually but the first big single leaves, I just removed them... Is that ok ?! It should be fine in my opinion since they have enough leaves to breath.

Hi all here's a quick update

DAY 27

Purple #1 (Violet)
fullsizeoutput_2d97.jpeg

PK #2 (Purple)
Srtmf94FR+SGU+dBP0uM0g.jpg

Unknown seed (Quinoa)
fullsizeoutput_2d9a.jpeg

Overall garden
LGpldPmWSQiOwfQLuc5cpw.jpg

Overall the garden is looking pretty good! They all have been FIMed two days ago.
However I am having a few issues with the Unknown seed (Quinoa) Her leaves are always dropping and it seems to have brownish edges. I have cut the really damages leaves and have change the soil she was in, I am pretty sure the roots were not able to breath properly which resulted in this.

All advices are welcome, please let me know what you think.
Peace

Maybe quinoa is picky. I highly recommend following a lunar calendar for watering and other tasks. It will help you care for her in a better way.

Greetings.

Hi all here's a quick update

DAY 27

Purple #1 (Violet)
fullsizeoutput_2d97.jpeg

PK #2 (Purple)
Srtmf94FR+SGU+dBP0uM0g.jpg

Unknown seed (Quinoa)
fullsizeoutput_2d9a.jpeg

Overall garden
LGpldPmWSQiOwfQLuc5cpw.jpg

Overall the garden is looking pretty good! They all have been FIMed two days ago.
However I am having a few issues with the Unknown seed (Quinoa) Her leaves are always dropping and it seems to have brownish edges. I have cut the really damages leaves and have change the soil she was in, I am pretty sure the roots were not able to breath properly which resulted in this.

All advices are welcome, please let me know what you think.
Peace
Hey looking good, looks like it's been over watered to me, also magnesium deficiency starting on it or nitrogen, hard to tell but If it's in new soil, should see that repaired within a week. Make sure to let the soil dry out about half it's wet weight or more so it's light and then water a cup at a time or so to runoff. This mixed with properly draining soil ensures you will not over water:) I reccomend10-20% perlite:) just mix it 1:4 or 1:9 perlite:soil

Back
Top Bottom