Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

honestly im not really sure about autos going hermies, i can't see why they wouldnt tho. sorry mate

im not really sure why they go hermies if they get light during dark period, like why arent they going ourdoors from the moonlight and stuff?

i really havent done any research on this i just know that it happens under circumstances and take my precautions

a lot of stress can turn some strains into hermies too, thats totally on the strain tho and how much training it can take

i dont know what to tell you, if you got air conditioner in the space you grow it's safe, 23-25 C is the ideal grow temperature

which ironicly is the ideal temperature for humans too

i dont see that being a problem besides the electric bill, like running the air conditioner everyday for that long gotta cost a lot

unless its one of these A+++ economic ones, in that case you can run it allday no problem.

air conditioners are like grow lights, the more money you spend on them the less power they consume, kinda like led and hps

i like the idea of growing but honestly if i was gonna run lights air conditioners ventilation fans circulation fans and all that crap i might aswell get a big yield out of it you know ..

its all on you, i dont wanna discourage you or anything, just being practical.

DAY 33

Here is what the new lamp I bought look like
image22445.jpg

It is a 65W CLF, seem really powerful and the baby is enjoying it to the max! However like said earlier the inconvenient is the heat production.. The temperature of the grow room is around 26.5 degrees celsius.

Here is the top of the plant, sorry the pic is not great but I'm taking pics from my iphone ..
image22446.jpg

More & more pistils are showing off everyday, it's incredible ! The smell is also louuuuuuuuud :ganjamon:

Overall view of the plant, it is starting to be a cute little bush
image22447.jpg

I bought new nutes from the market the other day (will post a pic later) however, haven't gave her nutes since the last time, but my soil is still really humid and doesn't seem like she needs some.. :morenutes:

Anyway here was my little update, I'll go celebrate this joyful day with a nice Purple Kush bong hit from my ROOR bong :roorrip: that looks exactly like that emoticon haha

Take care & Stay elevated guys :peacetwo:

:Namaste:

Hey are you going to start germination on another seed? I was thinking of doing the sane to have a continues cycle. Then transplant in 20 days to a bigger pot by then my current plant should be drying.

Hmm still on my mind.. I don't know yet but if I do so, I will start the second seed outdoor until this one will be over. Seems like you are planning on cutting your plant a little early, I have consider a 3 month grow for full potency of the baby :lot-o-toke:

Alright mate, as far aS your heat issues go those temps dont seem too excessive, if you cant get a bigger extraction fan just put a bag of co2 in there.
Ive got a 12" (ha sorry that made me laugh, immature sometimes) sucking my air out but i know with the upcoming summer im going to struggle so ill be throwing a few of them bags in there.

Alright mate, as far aS your heat issues go those temps dont seem too excessive, if you cant get a bigger extraction fan just put a bag of co2 in there.
Thanks for the great idea, I guess this would be my next purchase :) Where do you usually find bogs of CO2 ?

Good looking start... great job. An I would just up your fan size for the heat. I ran 6/23w and 3/55w cfl and a 6 bulb t5 hood in a small closet but with a large fan and kept temps below 80
I would definitely buy a bigger fan but my grow space is not really large, I think i will stick with the CO2 bags and see how it goes :)
Thanks for the kind words man ! I was looking at your thread earlier today it looked amazing, I think my nl is growing just like your widow. (I will try to wait it a little longer for the buds to get as big as possible)
How's the smoke ? :passitleft:

:peacetwo: to y'all

Pictures of the baby when the light is on

Front view
image22448.jpg

Main cola view (I defoliated the big fan leaves blocking the light to get through)
image22449.jpg

Main cola top view
image22450.jpg

Side view
image22451.jpg

It looks a little naked to the defoliation done earlier. I defoliated fan leaves and small colas that in my thinking were taking to much energy

That's all for today, peace
:Namaste:

Depending on what your going for but if i was you I'd tie that very top branch down so the one's bellow will catch up to it. Below this they seem mostly at the same hight so after a week or so you would have a very flat top with what looks to be about 10 bud sites (hard to see off the pictures though)
just my 2 pence mate.

Depending on what your going for but if i was you I'd tie that very top branch down so the one's bellow will catch up to it. Below this they seem mostly at the same hight so after a week or so you would have a very flat top with what looks to be about 10 bud sites (hard to see off the pictures though)
just my 2 pence mate.

Yea i actually have 11/12 bud sites which will hopefully all be the same size. Pulling the main cola down is my main attempt but as you can see I am using strings and tape and the main cola is stronger than the tape haha.. I will try to figure something out when the light turns on ! Thanks mate

By the way, everytime I go check your set up I am like :jawdropper:

:welldone:

Hey Stoners & Growers all around the world !

Hope y'all had a great week-end (Easter), I had a chill smokey one. I was smoking on some purple kush & some really creamy hash a friend of mine brought back from HK. Real smooth high, love doing donuts with it on the top of my bong rips :roorrip:

image22743.jpg

Here's a little picture of the nice stuff I've been smoking on

SURPRISE !!
I decided germinating a second northern light seed, she germinated last night and is in the soil atm
image22744.jpg

She is sitting on my 11L pot with the #1 NL. (I should find them a names to make it easier to understand) You'll see what I mean in the next pictures I will upload.

DAY 37

On friday I defoliated the baby of all the big fan leaves which I though were taking to much energy to the plant.. However looking at her today I think it might have stress her a little and now she seems growing really slowly :( I also gave her some nutes on saturday; same dose as always.
LIGHTS OFF
image22745.jpg

LIGHTS ON
image22749.jpg

As you can see it's been a week now since the first pistils appeared and no big changes occurred
image22746.jpg

image22747.jpg

Last point, she is not really tall and neither stretching as much as I expected since the first pistils.. Due to this I set the lamp higher from the plant, about 30cm from the apex. (Longer the branches longer the buds get right?) Any advices ?
Here's a side view of baby #1
image22748.jpg

That's all for today ! Hope y'all having great monday
Stay medicated :volcano-smiley:

:peacetwo:

looking good in there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom