Purple Kush & Thai Stick Feminised, LED 300W, Soil, 3rd Grow

Hey im in! Water with like 200ppm compost tea!!!! Plants love the food!
+adds tons of microbial life to your soil!

I don't have compost tea though, how do you make it? I will give them Vitamin B1 I bought a few month back for my veggies, it might be a lack of food since I just water them with ph balanced water atm. Thanks for the advices bro

I don't have compost tea though, how do you make it? I will give them Vitamin B1 I bought a few month back for my veggies, it might be a lack of food since I just water them with ph balanced water atm. Thanks for the advices bro
Vitamin b is a biostimulant, aids with uptake in food! Other good ones are amino acids, humic and fulvic acids and yukka! Find all of them in the tea most likely if its decent compost! Yur gunna be stoked once you see the plants responses from each tea, best to do once a week unless you have a ppm meter, then every watering is fine. Just keep under 300 for seedlings id say cause there are lots of available food in that soil as is

Vitamin b is a biostimulant, aids with uptake in food! Other good ones are amino acids, humic and fulvic acids and yukka! Find all of them in the tea most likely if its decent compost! Yur gunna be stoked once you see the plants responses from each tea, best to do once a week unless you have a ppm meter, then every watering is fine. Just keep under 300 for seedlings id say cause there are lots of available food in that soil as is

Alright man, thank you so much I'll try making that compost today! I do have a ppm meter, just waiting for it to arrive. Shipments has been screwed here due to this virus thing.

My set up for 75$ cdn delivered!! On amazon.
20200414_011857_HDR.jpg
20200414_010416_HDR.jpg
20200414_010410_HDR.jpg
20200414_010403_HDR.jpg

Look up vids on youtube about compost tea!! Great way to learn all about it in short amount of time!! Heres my setup, pump, hoses, bucket all for $66 cdn and a 7$ bag of sea soil compost

Yup been checking videos on youtube will go buy all the needed supplies during this week or whenever we have the right to leave our houses :hmmmm:
Thanks for the pictures, still seems like skills are needed for this compost. Do you think I need all this material or I could just do it manually?

Bought bucket and compost locally
Yup been checking videos on youtube will go buy all the needed supplies during this week or whenever we have the right to leave our houses :hmmmm:
Thanks for the pictures, still seems like skills are needed for this compost. Do you think I need all this material or I could just do it manually?
Manually but its super easy, any beginner can do it! Just need to aerate it for most effective result! You can just mix it and let it sit and stir few times a day, aerating just activates allows life in the compost to breath and stay alive! But there are still lots of available food that doesnt need to be aerated!!

Manually but its super easy, any beginner can do it! Just need to aerate it for most effective result! You can just mix it and let it sit and stir few times a day, aerating just activates allows life in the compost to breath and stay alive! But there are still lots of available food that doesnt need to be aerated!!

Roger! I just found this compost at home made of dry coco shells, animal excrement and more. Let's see how it goes until I have this tea compost all set!

IMG_1150.jpg

Roger! I just found this compost at home made of dry coco shells, animal excrement and more. Let's see how it goes until I have this tea compost all set!

IMG_1150.jpg
Right idea! Top dress with conpost is good too, that has yet to be broken down and composted but im sure it has been for a short time, remove all the big stuff and show me again please:) stoked! Brush soil off wood chips!!

Right idea! Top dress with conpost is good too, that has yet to be broken down and composted but im sure it has been for a short time, remove all the big stuff and show me again please:)
It looks big from the angle but isn't that big, however I listened to your advice and removed the big chunks.
I will do coffee compost over tea compost cause I don't have tea at all at home but a lot of coffee available.
Really appreciate your help man, thanks!

Quick update

Here are our three babies cooling under the light. I just found this LED light in a nearby store, cheap and quite powerful (100W) but seems a little ghetto (type of light that wouldn't allowed to sell in western countries). :laughtwo:
I'll be using it while waiting for the mars hydro TS600 to arrive.

DAY 6

IMG_1164.jpg

The leaves got quite bigger in a day. Sorry for spamming updates, I will reduce when everything is set.
PS: PKs are on top and the unknown is at the bottom of the picture.

Peace
:passitleft:

Quick update

Here are our three babies cooling under the light. I just found this LED light in a nearby store, cheap and quite powerful (100W) but seems a little ghetto (type of light that wouldn't allowed to sell in western countries). :laughtwo:
I'll be using it while waiting for the mars hydro TS600 to arrive.

DAY 6

IMG_1164.jpg

The leaves got quite bigger in a day. Sorry for spamming updates, I will reduce when everything is set.
PS: PKs are on top and the unknown is at the bottom of the picture.

Peace
:passitleft:
Right on buddy lookin good! Youll like the mars ts 600,and those are growing quick! Great start

Back
Top Bottom