Purple Kush & Thai Stick Feminised, LED 300W, Soil, 3rd Grow

Update

I finally receive my mars hydro tent (2'x2') and TS600. Here is what the set up is looking like

DAY 8

2qNl83pFQre+ny7bcxUe1Q.jpg

bBRwKUiUQ3SLyjJs+odA8Q.jpg

YzsmfNlMSW+J41zWFo6sFw.jpg

Fellow growers, do you think all three plants could grow in this tent, it seems quite small for flowering stage and hard to maintain a good air flow when the buds will sprout. What would you recommend me to do?

Anyway, the plants are looking nice and healthy. You can tell the difference between the PK seeds and the unknown seed;
the pks are tall with purple edges on sprouting leaves when the unknown stays short with a darker green foliage.

Hope all of you guys stay safe!
Peace

Hey its ideal for 1 but 3 is fine too, i have 6 in 2x4 so 3 in 2x2 will do just fine!! But you need to have good airflow regardless entire grow preferrably, not so much in seedling stage. I got x2 14w 100cfm vivosun inline fans for 25$ each off amazon! Use one for intake and one for outtake and a 100cfm carbon filter! This is what i use and its great, but mine is 200cfm cause its twice as big.

Hey its ideal for 1 but 3 is fine too, i have 6 in 2x4 so 3 in 2x2 will do just fine!! But you need to have good airflow regardless entire grow preferrably, not so much in seedling stage. I got x2 14w 100cfm vivosun inline fans for 25$ each off amazon! Use one for intake and one for outtake and a 100cfm carbon filter! This is what i use and its great, but mine is 200cfm cause its twice as big.

Thanks for the advices man! I was thinking of purchasing a vtronic fan to maintain the air flow, do you think a 4" one will be enough for this size tent for should I hop for 6"? Regarding the carbon filter, I have plan to purchase one next month since it's mainly needed during flowering stage.

Should be fine just bare in mind the stretch. 3 plants should need less vegging time then the 1 plant would to fill out the space. Just adjust how long youll veg them out for

Hey dude, yea I need to figure out a way. I was thinking of topping them once they reach the 4 nodes level and probably to use some LST techniques to fill up the whole tent. Shouldn't have an impact on my yield right? If they really grow out of control I'll just purchase another tent let's see. I really want maximise my yield this time since my previous grow took so much time for such a small result.

PS Should I use smaller pots than the ones I anticipated? Go from 7 to 5 gallon maybe?

Yea I think I will go for 5 gal pots to have a little more space in there, will it impact my final yield?
Not when plants will be small, they would be fine in 2gallons like mine, but its pushin it so i will never do 2 again, so minimum 3gallon for 3 in that tent.

If you had a tent big enough for bigger plants then 7 would be better than 5 if you grow them big enough to use the extra medium! All depends on the size of the root system and how big you want the plants to be!

5 gal pots are generally the norm. You'll be good!
Make sure its 5 gallon FABRIC pots.

Alright thanks boys, yes they are 5 gallon fabric pots. :yahoo:

If you had a tent big enough for bigger plants then 7 would be better than 5 if you grow them big enough to use the extra medium! All depends on the size of the root system and how big you want the plants to be!

Ah yea.. I will keep them in their current water bottle pot rn until I see the roots showing out and will then switch to the 5 gallon pot, after a quick test it seems to fit with some LST techniques used on them.
I really want a bigger tent but the room I am growing in is already packed..
Thanks for the advices bro!

Peace y'all

Update

Plants are not growing anymore, it weird we went from light-speed evolution and it suddenly stopped. I am currently watering until the water shows on the plate. The juice 1/2 tbs of molasses/5L of ph 6.8 water.
They also seem to drool just like if I was over watering them but I don't think it's the case since I water them every 2/3 days.

She is currently under a 20/4 light schedule .

Any recommendation or is this normal?

DAY 9

IMG_4902.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

Thanks guys, I am just excited getting back to it, I need to relax and let her grow in peace.

I am thinking of getting another tent to grow autos, which strains would you guys recommend?

Transplant those to 1 gallon bro, then once they out grow 1 g put into 5g. Good to pot up once roots reach bottom of current pot, or even just before the roots reach bottom i find.They wont skip a beat and will help them, the tap root grows quite fast will benefit in a few days time!

Transplant those to 1 gallon bro, then once they out grow 1 g put into 5g. Good to pot up once roots reach bottom of current pot, or even just before the roots reach bottom i find.They wont skip a beat and will help them, the tap root grows quite fast will benefit in a few days time!

Yea I was thinking about it, cause I'm scared that the light will start hitting the roots in a few days. I should be doing this during the upcoming week, will be posting an update.

HAPPY 4:20 y'all, wish you all a safe mondaze

I highly recommend airpots

Hey dude! Welcome to my journal!
Thanks for the recommendation but all my pots are already purchased, they are fabric pots. It should be fine

PS: Really nice thread on lunar gardening, will definitely get more into it.

Back
Top Bottom